UIIC AO Exam Last Minute Preparation Tips
The UIIC AO Exam is just a few days away and will be held on 12h June 2016.With hardly a couple of days left for the exam to commence, you have no option except to put in every single minute of the remaining hours to prepare for this opportunity of joining one of the most esteemed Organisation of the Country.
Last Minute Tips for Clearing UIIC AO Exam
- Go through all the previous year question papers and assess yourself where you stand.
- Check the expected cutoff
- Take practice/mock tests online.
- After taking the mock test analyse it to check your weak and strong areas.
- Talk with mentors about how to work on your weak topics and improve your score
- Finally, Don’t hurry now to complete the uncovered portions. This is the time where you have to strengthen what you have already learnt. Brush up everything and you’re good to go.
- Lastly, All the best. Do well.
UIIC AO Exam Day: During the Exam
- During the UIIC AO exam, don’t try to attempt anything which you haven’t come across before.
- First attempt only those sections in which you are more confident.
- Score maximum marks in it.
- This would increase your performance and confidence.
- It will definitely help you in scoring in your weak areas as well.
- Make a timeline and stick to it.
- Don’t attempt a section for much time.
- If you are able to figure out how to solve a specific question quickly, then go for it.
- If you are unable to identify how to solve it in less than a minute, skip that question as of now.
- Remember you only get less than a minute to solve a question.
- So instead of wasting time do other simple questions first.
CONFUSED ABOUT HOW TO DO ALL THESE THINGS BEFORE THE EXAM?
- GIVE THE LAST MINUTE BOOST TO YOUR UIIC AO GENERALIST OFFICER EXAM PREPARATION BY TAKING OUR SPECIALLY DESIGNED PACKAGE AT ONLY 299
- GIVE THE LAST MINUTE BOOST TO YOUR UIIC AO FINANCE OFFICER EXAM PREPARATION BY TAKING OUR SPECIALLY DESIGNED PACKAGE AT ONLY 299
Friends this is it for UIIC AO Exam Last Minute Preparation Tips. If you have any queries you can ask them in the comments section below.