UGC NET Exam Analysis 2019 & Topic Review: 2nd December (All Shifts)
UGC NET Exam Analysis & Review 2nd December 2019. The 1st shift of the UGC NET Exam conducted on 2nd December 2019 is over now. UGC NET Exam is conducted for Paper I (General to all applicants) and Paper-II (Subject Specific). Many applicants searching for a detailed analysis of the exam. Thus, we are here with some meaningful insights into the first shift UGC NET exam.
Here we are sharing UGC NET exam review, difficulty level, topic-wise questions asked, and good attempts analysis. The subjects which were conducted today are: The candidates who have opted for below mentioned 18 subjects:
- Buddist Studies
- Folk Literature
- Forensic Science
- Mass Communication & Journalism
appeared for the UGC NET 2nd December (1st Shift) Exam today.
NTA has started conducting the UGC NET December 2019 Exam from 2nd December 2019 and will last till 6th December 2019. UGC NET 2019 Exam is being conducted for 81 subjects at different Examination Centers spread across the country to determine the eligibility for the post of Assistant Professor and Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) or Assistant Professor only. In this article, we are going to share the detailed Exam Analysis of NTA UGC NET December 2019 Exam conducted online on 2nd December 2019 (Shift 1). Let’s first look at the Exam Pattern of NTA UGC NET December 2019 Exam.
|NTA UGC NET December 2019 Exam Pattern|
|Paper||Number of Questions/ Marks||Duration|
|1||50/100||3 Hours (Single Session)|
NTA (National Testing Agency) is going to conduct UGC NET December Exam for 81 different subjects with over 10.3 lakh students appearing for the exam. The UGC NET exam is of 3 hours. The first shift was conducted from 09.30 am to 12.30 pm. The review or feedback listed down below is available from the students who have appeared for the exam. The major highlights for the UGC NET December 2019 (2nd December, 1st Shift) are:
- The overall level of the UGC NET December 2019: Easy-Moderate
UGC NET Exam Analysis 2nd December 2019 (Shift 1)
(i) UGC NET Exam Review 2019 of UGC NET Paper-I:
- The table below gives you an overview of Paper 1.
|S.No.||Subject & Topic Asked||Level of Subject & Question Asked|
Overall, the level for the UGC NET Paper I (General to all) is: Easy-Moderate
(ii) UGC NET Exam Review 2019 of UGC NET Paper-II:
|Day-1 UGC NET Paper-2 Shift-1 (9:30 am to 12:30 pm)
Online Exam with 100 Objective MCQs of 2 marks each
|Buddhist, Jaina Gandhian and Peace Studies||Moderate to Difficult|
|French (french version)|
|Mass Communication and Journalism|
|Museology & Conservation|
|Performing Art- Dance/ Drama/ Theatre|
If you remember any question from the exam, do share it in the comments section with us.
Highlights of NTA UGC NET December 2019 Online Exam
- Both Paper-I and Paper-II were conducted in Online mode in a single session with no breaks between the two Papers.
- There was no negative marking for wrong answers.
- All the questions were compulsory.
- Both Paper-1 and Paper-2 had questions in English and Hindi Language. Candidates were supposed to answer the questions in the Language they opted before exam.
- Candidates were required to bring Admit Card along with passport size photograph affixed on it; One passport size photograph to be affixed on attendance sheet; and ID Proof.
- Other than the above mentioned items candidates were not allowed to carry any other belongings to the exam. Candidates are advised not to bring any other item at the examination centres. There will not be any arrangement for safe keeping of any material at the centre. Neither NTA nor centre will be responsible for any loss, delay etc.
- Candidates were given rough paper and pen by the examination center only.
- Candidates were not allowed to leave the examination hall/room before the test was concluded.
Important Points to Remember after NTA UGC NET December 2019 Online Exam
Candidates who appeared in the UGC NET December 2019 Exam must have a look at the below points for further selection:
Result (31st December 2019)
The result of UGC NET December 2019 Exam will be uploaded on the website www.ntanet.nic.in as per schedule. The tentative result date is 31st December 2019 as per the latest notification.
JRF Score Validity
The validity period of the offer is three years w.e.f the date of issue of JRF Award letter. However, in case the candidate who has already joined M.Phil. /Ph.D., the date of commencement of Fellowship shall be from the date of declaration of NET result or date of their joining, whichever is later.