UAFDC Recruitment 2016 for 191 Officer and other posts.
UAFDC Recruitment 2016
Uttarakhand Forest Development Corporation (UAFDC) has published notification for the recruitment of 191 Logging Officer, Assistant Logging Officer, Assistant Accountant, Personnel Assistant, Junior Assistant, Driver, Compiler & Technical Manager vacancies.
UAFDC Recruitment Details
Total No. of Posts: 191
Name of the Post:
1. Logging Officer: 11 Posts
2. Assistant Logging Officer: 50 Posts
3. Assistant Accountant: 62 Posts
4. Personnel Assistant: 08 Posts
5. Junior Assistant: 27 Posts
6. Driver: 21 Posts
7. Compiler: 08 Posts
8. Technical Manager (Civil & Electrical/ Mechanical): 04 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be between 21 – 42 years as on 01-07-2016.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Degree in Forestry for Post No. 01, Degree in Science or Diploma in Engineering for Post No. 02, Degree in Commerce for Post No. 03, Intermediate with Computer Knowledge for Post No. 04 & 05, High School with valid driving license for Post No. 06, Degree in Statistics for Post No. 07 & Diploma in Engineering for Post No. 08.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on written exam, medical exam & physical test.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs. 500/- for General/ OBC candidates and Rs. 300/- for SC/ ST/ Uttarakhand Ex Serviceman through Bank Draft/ Postal Order in favour of Managing Director, Uttarakhand Forest Development Corporation.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may send their application in prescribed format with relevant documents and fee to the Uttarakhand Forest Development Corporation, Aranya Vikas Bhavan, 73 Nehru Road, Dehradun – 248 001 on or before 13-10-2016.
More Latest Jobs
- Apply for Saraswat Bank Recruitment: Specialist Officer Posts
- Apply for SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment: 1100 Vacancies
- Apply for Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited: 144 Vacancies