TSNPDCL JLM Syllabus 2018, View here complete detail about Telangana Junior Lineman Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2018.
TSNPDCL JLM Syllabus 2018 – JLM New Exam Pattern
TSNPDCL JLM Syllabus 2018: Download TSNPDCL Junior Lineman Syllabus 2018. Mega Job notification in Telangana state has been released recently. The application form of that 2553 JLM posts can be submitted from 22nd February 2018 to 19th March 2018. This TSNPDCL JLM exam date is 8th April 2018. So very less time is present to read the whole syllabus of JLM exam. Every participating individual in the TSNPDCL JLM Selection process has to gain knowledge of every topic mentioned in the syllabus. From this moment only, collect the syllabus either in English or Telugu which language you feel comfort and made the preparation go on as per the syllabus not as per the study material.
Important Highlight – TSNPDCL JLM Syllabus
||Telangana State-Northern Power Distribution Corporation Limited
||Junior Lineman (JLM)
|No. of vacancies
|Mode of application
|Application starting date
||22nd February 2018
|Application last date
||19th March 2018
||8th April 2018
|Admit card download date
||Written Test & Pole Climbing Test
||Telangana State Govt Jobs
Important Dates – TSNPDCL JLM Syllabus
|Starting Date for Payment of Fee
|Starting Date to Apply Online
|Last Date for Payment of Fee
||19-03-2018 by 05:00 pm
|Last Date to Apply Online
||19-03-2018 by 11:59 pm
|Download of Hall-tickets
|Date of Written Examination
Selection Process – TSNPDCL JLM Syllabus
|All the candidates appearing for the TSNPDCL Recruitment 2018 will be selected entirely on the basis of their performance in:
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview/ Pole Climbing test
TSNPDCL Contact Details
Northern Power Distribution Company of Telangana Limited,
Phone No: 040-23120303
TSNPDCL JLM Exam Pattern – TSNPDCL JLM Syllabus
The Exam pattern defines subjects included in the exam, no. of questions and marks for each question. With the help of TSNPDCL JLM Exam Pattern and Telangana Junior Lineman Syllabus, we can make an effective preparation schedule. Follow this best preparation scheme, so that you can clear written test easily.
Telangana NPDCL JLM Test Pattern 2018 – TSNPDCL JLM Syllabus
||Name of the Subjects
||No of Questions
||Duration of the Exam
||I.T.I (Electrical Trade)
- Each question carries one mark.
- There are a total of 80 questions.
- The exam duration is 2 hours.
- TSNPDCL written test does not have negative marking.
- The examination does not contain sectional cut-off.
- The written test is held for total 80 marks.
More Recruitments to Apply
TSNPDCL JLM Syllabus 2018 – I.T.I (Electrical Trade)
- Fundamentals of Electricity
- Electrical occupational safety, tools.
- Ohms law.
- Kirchoffs law.
- Kirchoff’s law and star delta, problems – Electrostatics and capacitors.
- Earthing principles and methods of earthing.
- Primary and secondary.
- lead-acid cells.
- Methods of charging – Testing and application of batteries, inverters, battery chargers, and maintenance.
- Magnetic materials and properties – Laws of magnetism – Electromagnetism, electromagnetic induction.
- Fundamentals of AC:
- Simple problems of AC fundamentals.
- Power factor.
- Single phase & Three phase circuits.
- Basic Electronics:
- Electronic components.
- Power electronic components.
- DC Machines:
- Working Principle and simple problems on DC.
- Generators and motors.
- Speed control and applications of DC motors – windings.
- Working principle.
- Basic concepts and simple problems on transformers – windings – autotransformers.
- Power transformers.
- CT & PT.
- AC Machines:
- Basic concepts.
- Construction principle and simple problems on three phase and single phase induction motor.
- Universal motor.
- Synchronous motors & their applications and windings – the concept of power electronic drives.
- Electrical Measurements:
- Different types of AC and DC measuring instruments.
- Domestic appliances and Illumination concepts – types of electric lamps.
- Electric Power generation:
- Thermal, tidal and nuclear, transmission & distribution system – basic concepts, non-conventional energy sources.
<Telangana TSNPDCL JLM Recruitment APPLY NOW>
TSNPDCL JLM Syllabus 2018 – General Knowledge
- Current affairs.
- International Relations and Events.
- History of Telangana and Telangana Movement.
- Indian Political System and Government.
- Policies of Telangana State.
- General Science in everyday life.
- Environmental Issues and Disaster Management.
- Indian Constitution: Salient Features.
- Modern Indian History with a focus on Indian national movement.
- Geography and Economy of India and Telangana.
- Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts and Literature of Telangana.
TSNPDCL JLM Syllabus – TS NPDCL JLM Preparation Tips
|Telangana State Junior Lineman Preparation tips are given here. Aspirants who follow these best preparation tips can achieve good results in the exam. So note down these tips and follow while you are preparing for the exam to crack the job easily.
- First, collect complete TSNPDCL JLM Syllabus.
- Identify the topics which have more weightage and prepare the best timetable.
- Give first preference to the high weightage topics and also concentrate more on your weak areas.
- After completion of your preparation attend mock tests and practice previous papers.
CENTRES FOR THE WRITTEN EXAMINATION – TSNPDCL JLM Syllabus
|The written examination for recruitment of Junior Lineman will be held at different centers located in the GHMC area of Hyderabad & GWMC area of Warangal.
Best Books Recommended by Toppers for Competitive exam