TSCAB Staff Assistant Result 2019 Released – Waiting List
Telangana State Cooperative Apex Bank Ltd organized the staff assistant and assistant manager written test on 16th and 17th February 2019. Aspirants seeking to get the jobs in Apex Bank have appeared for the examination. The TSCAB has conducted the examination in many examination centers across Telangana. The organization has made accessible of the answer keys of the staff assistant exam on its official website, tscab.org. All the competitors who have appeared for TSCAB written test can check the answer keys from the links. Aspirants who are waiting for the TSCAB Staff Assistant result can wait for few more days. The organization will soon notify the result date on its website. TSCAB Assistant Manager Result, cutoff marks, and merit list will be soon available on its official portal.
Candidates those who are searching for the TSCAB Staff Assistant Result 2019 must refer this entire article to know the complete information about the TSCAB Staff Assistant Exam Result 2019. The officials of the Telangana State Cooperative Apex Bank Limited (TSCAB) declared the result on 11th November 2019. Applicants who had attended the TSCAB Staff Assistant Exam on 2nd November 2019 can check the TSCAB Staff Assistant Result 2019 from this page.
TSCAB Staff Assitant Result 2019 – Important Details
|Name of the Exam Conducting Board||Telangana State Cooperative Apex Bank Ltd.|
|Name of the Vacant Post||Staff Assistant, Assistant Manager|
|No. of Job Vacancies||439|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|TSCAB Staff Assitant Exam Date||16th and 17th February 2019|
|TSCAB Staff Assistant Result Date||Released|
|Official Site of TSCAB||tscab.org|
Steps to download TSCAB Staff Assistant Result 2019
- Visit the TSCAB official website, tscab.org.
- On the homepage, search for staff assistant result link.
- Click on the link and enter the required login credentials.
- Tap on the submit button.
- The result will be downloaded on the screen.
- Check the result, score, cutoff marks and take the printout for further reference.
Important Dates for TSCAB Exam
- Starting Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 08-09-2019
- Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 30-09-2019
- Tentative Date of Online Test: 02-11-2019
- Last Date for Editing Application Details: 30-09-2019
- Last Date for Printing Your Application: 15-10-2019
- Date for Certificate Verification: 20-11-2019
TSCAB Bank Result 2019 – Calculation of Scores
The scores of the online exam are obtained by adopting the following procedure.
- The number of questions correctly answered by a candidate in each objective test are taken into consideration to calculate the corrected scores after applying a penalty for each wrong answer.
- The corrected scores of a candidate are made equivalent by taking care of the minor difference, if any, in each of the tests held in different sessions to get the equated scores.
- Test-wise scores and scores on total are reported with decimal points up to two digits.
TSCAB SA Cut Off Marks
The officials will release the TSCAB Cut Off Marks along with the result on its official website. The minimum qualifying marks are 40% for OCs, 35% for BCs and 30% for SCs / STs / Ex-Servicemen. TSCAB Cutoff Marks is applied in two stages.
- On scores in individual tests
- On Total Score
TSCAB Merit List 2019
TSCAB Staff Assistant Merit List 2019 consists of the names of the candidates who have secured the highest marks in the written exam. Those qualified/selected candidates are only eligible to appear for further selection rounds like Document Verification, etc.
Verification of Credentials
Qualified and selected candidates will be subjected to verification of credentials such as verification of original certificates of Educational Qualifications, Caste certificates, Physically Challenged certificates, etc, and also subject to verification with the respective universities/ authorities.
Candidates selected for TSCAB Vacancies will be taken into the service in the order of merit-cum-roster as per the requirement. Candidates upon selection have to execute a Contract Bond with a liability of Rs.2,00,000/-, that he/she would serve the Bank continuously for a minimum period of 3 years. In the case of SC/ST candidates, the liability is fixed as Rs.1,00,000/- for the contract bond.