TSCAB Recruitment 2019, 439 Asst Manager & Staff Asst vacancies Available – Apply Online at tscab.org.
TSCAB Recruitment 2019 for 439 Asst Manager & Staff Asst vacancies
TSCAB Recruitment 2019: Telangana State Cooperative Apex Bank Ltd (TSCAB) has recently been issued an employment TSCAB Recruitment 2019 notification for 439 Asst Manager & Staff Asst Vacancies. Eligible applicants can apply online for Telangana State Cooperative Apex Bank Ltd Recruitment 2019 through official website www.tscab.org. Applicants must complete their online Registration for TSCAB Jobs 2019 before the last date i.e. 5th January 2019. This is the latest job opportunity for the candidates who are looking for the Bank Jobs, they may apply online for TSCAB Officer Jobs 2019. Other details like pay scale, age limit and selection process regarding TSCAB Vacancy 2019 are given below.
TSCAB Recruitment 2019:
The Telangana State Cooperative Apex Bank Ltd (TSCAB) has invited the eligible candidates to fill the 439 Asst Manager & Staff Asst Posts. Candidates who want to make their career in the banking jobs those can apply online for TSCAB Recruitment 2019 on or before last date i.e. 5th January 2018. Aspirants need to complete information from Telangana State Cooperative Apex Bank Ltd (TSCAB) Vacancy Notification 2019. We have mentioned below the direct link to apply for TSCAB Jobs 2019 in an easy way.
TSCAB Recruitment: Important Highlight
|Name of Organization
||Telangana State Cooperative Apex Bank Ltd (TSCAB)
|Number of posts
|Name of Post
||Asst Manager & Staff Asst Post
TSCAB Recruitment: Post Details
|1. Assistant Manager
|2. Staff Assistant
|3. Assistant Manager
|4. Staff Assistant
|5. Assistant Manager
|6. Staff Assistant
|7. Assistant Manager
|8. Staff Assistant
|9. Assistant Manager
|10. Staff Assistant
|11. Assistant Manager
|12. Staff Assistant
|13. Assistant Manager
TSCAB Recruitment: Important Dates
|Starting Date for Apply Online & Payment of Fee:
||19th December 2018
|Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee:
||05th January 2019
|Last Date for Editing Application Details:
||05th January 2019
|Last Date for Printing Your Application:
||20th January 2019
|Tentative Date of Online Test:
||16/17th February 2019
TSCAB Recruitment: Eligibility Criteria:
TSCAB Recruitment: Educational Qualification
- Candidates should possess Graduation in any discipline with 60% aggregate marks, or Commerce Graduate with 55% aggregate marks.
- Proficiency in Telugu language.
- Knowledge of English is required.
TSCAB Recruitment – Age Limit as on 01-09-2018
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
- Age relaxation is admissible for SC/ST/OBC/ PH/ Ex-servicemen candidates as per rules.
TSCAB Recruitment: Age Relaxation
TSCAB Recruitment: Application Fee
- For General/ BC/: Rs.500/-
- For SC/ST/PC/ EXS candidates: Rs. 250/-
- Payment Mode (Online): Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ Master Card/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
TSCAB Recruitment 2019: Apply Online
|Eligible candidates must be submitted the application form through the online process before 5th January 2019. No other mode of application will be accepted. They must need to fill whole correct details in application form and apply before the last date.
Pre- Requisites for Apply online for TSCAB Recruitment 2019
- Candidates have Scanned their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature are within the required specifications.
- Keep the necessary details/documents ready to make online payment of the requisite application fee/ intimation charges.
- Have a valid personal e-Mail ID. It should be kept active during the currency of this selection exercise. Under no circumstances, he/she should share/ mention his / her e-Mail ID to/ or of any other person.
- In case, a candidate does not have a valid personal e-Mail ID, he/she should create his/ her new e-Mail ID before applying Online.
How to Apply Online TSCAB Recruitment 2019
- Applicants have to visit official site
- Then you go to the Recruitment section.
- Open Online Application Form
- Fill all the details carefully
- Upload all the copies of required documents
- Make a payment of fee
- Click on submit button and complete the process
TSCAB Recruitment: Important Links
RBI Recruitment 2018: Process of Selection
The selection of the candidates shall be made on the basis of the Online Test/Examination and interview. The Online Test/Examination will be conducted in English. All the eligible candidates who apply with the requisite fee and whose applications are received in time will be called for the Online test/Examination, which will comprise the following:
- A. Online Test/ Examination: 100 marks & Interview – 12.5 marks
- B. There shall be Negative Marking for wrong answers (0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer)
- C. Online Test question contents would be as under : Objective type of test.
|Name of Tests (objective)
||No. of questions / Max. Marks
||Time allotted for each test (Separately timed)
|1. Test of English language
|2. Test of Reasoning
|3. Test of Quantitative Aptitude
PENALTY FOR WRONG ANSWERS: There will be penalty for wrong answers marked in the Objective Tests. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score. If a question is left blank, i.e., no answer is marked by the candidate, there will be no penalty for that question.
TSCAB Recruitment – Salary Detail
The Scale of Pay for the post of Assistant Manager, at present is Rs. 15925-655/4-18545-815/5- 22620-980/2-24580-1145/8-33740-1460/1-35200 plus 3 stagnation increments of Rs. 1460/- each biannually after reaching maximum in the scale. At present the total starting emoluments are around Rs.28,000/- per month, inclusive of DA & HRA at the current rates. The existing pay scales are due for revision w.e.f.1.11.2017.
Best Books Recommended by Toppers for Competitive exam
More Recruitments to Apply