TPSC Recruitment 2019 for 53 Sub Inspector Posts for Men and Women Post Available Apply Online Now at www.tpsc.gov.in before the last date i.e. 16th April 2019.
TPSC Recruitment 2019 for 53 Men & Women Sub-Inspector Posts
TPSC Recruitment 2019: Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) has recently released a recruitment notification inviting applications for the post of Sub-Inspector (Men & Women). The total no. of vacancies are 53. TPSC has advertised a notification for the recruitment of 53 vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 14-03-2019 to 16-04-2019 by 24:00 Hrs. TPSC Recruitment is a good opportunity for applicants. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online. The Application process has started and the last date to apply is 16th April 2019 And the last date to fee payment is 16th April 2019.
Applicants should have completed graduate degree in relevant discipline from any reputed university/ institute. The selection process will consist of following states namely, written examination, Physical Efficiency Test and personality test. Deposit the prescribed recruitment fee via proper channel. The last date of submission of online application is 09.04.2019 (for T.C.S. & T.P.S Grade – II) and 16.04.2019 (for SI).
TPSC Recruitment 2019: Important Highlight
TPSC Recruitment 2019: Educational Qualification
• At least graduate in any discipline.
TPSC Recruitment 2019: Selection Process
The Selection process will consist three successive stages namely (i) Physical Efficiency Test (as per Standard norms mentioned in the Advertisement), (ii) Written Examination (200 marks, conventional type) and (iii) Personality Test (20 marks).
1. Physical Efficiency Test: For Unarmed branch and Armed branch (Men and Women).
- For Men- The standard of the physical efficiency test will be that of ‘One star standard’ [ 100 Mtr. Run – 15 sec., Long Jump – 3.80 Mtr, Shot Put (7.26 KG)- 5.60 Mtr, High Jump-1.20 Mtr, 800 Mtr. Run – 2 Min. 50 Sec.] of the National Physical Efficiency Test as fixed by the Govt. of India, Ministry of Education.
- For Women- The standard of physical efficiency test will be that of ‘One star standard’ [100 Mtr. run- 16.5 Sec., Long Jump – 3.25 Mtr, Shot Put (4 KG)-4.50 Mtr, High Jump- 1.05 Mtr, 200 Mtr. Run-36.0 Sec.] of the National Physical Efficiency Test as fixed by the Govt. of India, Ministry of Education.
2. Written Examination:
The maximum marks for the written examination and the personality test shall be as follows:- Written examination – Full marks-200 Personality test – Full marks-20
Subjects to be covered by written examination and full marks and duration of each paper of the written examination shall be as follows:-
Computer (Basic Knowledge)————20
General knowledge and current affairs of the whole country
Note- Questions of written Paper-I shall be answered in English and questions of Paper-II may be answered either in English or Bengali.
TPSC Recruitment 2019: Application Fee
|Applicants required to pay Rs. 100/- for Gen & OBC, Rs.50/- for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates through online.
TPSC Recruitment 2019: How to Apply
|Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.tpsc.gov.in from 14th March to 16th April 2019.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Online Applicants should log on to the website www.tpsc.gov.in
TPSC Recruitment 2019: Important Dates
|Starting Date for Apply Online & Payment of Fee||14-03-2019|
|Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee:||16-04-2019 by 24:00 Hrs|
|Last Date of Fee Payment||16-04-2019|
TPSC Recruitment 2019: Important links
|Official Notification||VIEW HERE|
|Apply Online||CLICK HERE|
|Official Website||CLICK HERE|