Summary: TNPSC Recruitment 104 Vacanice – Assistant Jailor Posts.tnpscexams.net.TNPSC Posts and Vacancies.TNPSC Eligibility Criteria.TNPSC Pay Scale.TNPSC Selection Process.TNPSC Examination Fee.TNPSC How to Apply.TNPSC Important Dates.
TNPSC Recruitment 104 Vacanice – Assistant Jailor Posts.tnpscexams.net
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has released notification for the recruitment of 104 Assistant Jailor vacancies on direct recruitment in Tamil Nadu Jail Subordinate Service. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before 08-04-2016 by 11:59 P.M.
TNPSC Posts and Vacancies:
Total No of Posts: 104
Name of the Posts: Assistant Jailor
|S.No.||Name of the Category
||No. of Posts|
|7.||MBC/ DCG||11 Posts|
|8.||MBC/ DCW||05 Posts|
|9.||MBC/ DC-EX-SM||01 Post|
|10.||MBC/ DCG_PSTM||03 Posts|
|11.||MBC/ DCW_PSTM||01 Post|
TNPSC Eligibility Criteria:
TNPSC Age Limit:
- Minimum age: 18 years.
- Maximum age: 30 years.
- There is no maximum age limit for all other castes such as SC(A)s, SCs, STs, BCs, MBCs/DCs, BCMs and DWs
TNPSC Educational Qualification:
- Candidates should possess Degree of B.A/ B.Sc/ B.Com of any University or institution recognized by the UGC
TNPSC Pay Scale:
- The pay band will be Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34800/- along with the Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/-.
TNPSC Selection Process:
The selection of the candidates in TNPSC Assistant Jailor 2016 for the various posts is made by three categories of selection process which are listed below.
- Main Written Examination : The candidates have to complete Paper I and Paper II each carries 300 marks for the duration of 3 hours respectively(OMR TESt).
- Interview/Oral Test : The candidates who have been successfully completed and qualified in Main written examination will be called for interview. Interview/oral test will be conducted for 120 Marks.
TNPSC Application Fee:
Candidates have to pay of Rs. 150/- (Rs. 50/- as Registration Fee, Rs. 100/- as Application Fee) by online through the Bank (State Bank of India/ Indian Bank). Those who have registered in the one time registration system on payment of Rs. 50/- and received the registration ID need not to pay the application fee i.e. Rs. 50/- and it is enough to pay the examination fee alone. No fee for SC/ SC (Arunthathiyars)/ ST/ Differently Abled/ Destitute Widows.
TNPSC How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net on or before 08-04-2016 by 11:59 P.M.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Log on through the website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net.
2. Click on “One Time Registration” & Select the desired post.
3. Read the instructions carefully before applying online.
4. Click on “Apply” & Fill all the details carefully.
5. Submit the form & take printout of online application for future use.
TNPSC Important Dates:
|Date of Notification||09-03-2016|
|Last Date to Apply Online||08-04-2016 by 11:59 P.M|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee through Bank||12-04-2016|
|Date of Examination Paper-I (Subject of Examination)||24-07-2016 From 10:00 A.M to 01:00 P.M|
|Date of Examination Paper-II (General Studies)||24-07-2016 From 02:30 P.M to 05:30 P.M|
Important Links :
|TNPSC Recruitment 2016||More Information|
|Online Application||Apply Now|
|How to Apply||Click here|
|OTR Illustration||Click here|