TNFUSRC Hall Ticket For Forest Watcher Released at forests.tn.gov.in – Download TNFUSRC Forest Watcher Admit Card
TNFUSRC Hall Ticket For Forest Watcher Released at forests.tn.gov.in
TNFUSRC Hall Ticket 2019 – Tamil Nadu Forest Uniformed Services Recruitment Council (TNFUSRC) has postponed the TNFUSRC Admit Card 2019. Now, Admit card will be available from October 01, 2019, at forests.tn.go.in. It is issued for the post of Forest Watcher by online mode only, no hard copy of it is sent to the candidates via post. The candidate may need Application no. and password/DOB for accessing the hall ticket. Admit Card convey the name of the city of test center only not the full address of it. The full address will be notified 3 days before the exam date. The online test for TN Forest Watcher Recruitment 2019 is scheduled to be held on October 04, 05 & 06, 2019 instead of October 05-06, 2019. Carry a hard copy of the TN Forest Watcher Hall Ticket 2019 on the day of the test. Check more details on TNFUSRC Forest Watcher Hall Ticket 2019 from this page.
TNFUSRC exam is held in two phases namely, Written Test, Interview. Candidates for interview are selected on the basis of their performance in the Preliminary exam that is written the test and hence it is mandatory for candidates to qualify by securing certain marks set by Commission. This article will provide you with detailed information about TNFUSRC Hall Ticket. Read on to find out everything about TNFUSRC Forest Watcher Hall Ticket.
TNFUSRC has activated the link to download TNFUSRC Forest Watchers Admit Card on 1st October for candidates who registered for the Preliminary exam on its official website.
How To Download TNFUSRC Hall Ticket 2019
TNFUSRC Hall Ticket can be downloaded from the official website of forests.tn.gov.in till 6th October 2019. TNFUSRC Forest Officer Hall Ticket is the most important document for the candidate to enter in the prescribed examination hall for the exam. Without the TNFUSRC admit card you will not be allowed into the examination hall. Now let us look into the following steps to download the TNFUSRC Forest Watcher Hall Ticket/Admit Card for Written Examination
- Visit the official website – forests.tn.gov.in Tamil
- In the homepage, click on the tab “Archives”
- Now the page will be directed. Here click on the link “Recruitment and Notifications“.
- Now click on the link “TNFUSRC Forest Watcher Hall Ticket”.
- A new page opens, Enter the Username and Password you received during registration process along with the captcha code in the respective fields.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- The TNFUSRC Hall Ticket will appear on the screen. Click on ‘download’ to save the TNFUSRC Forest Watcher Hall Ticket.
- Take a printout and keep it safe for future reference.
TNFUSRC Hall Ticket Date 2019
TNFUSRC Hall ticket 2019 conveys the name of the city of test centre while the full address of the exam centre will be conveyed to the candiddate through SMS and Email 3 days before the exam date. THe candidates must check their registered mobile numbers or mail IDs to know the name of the exam centre. Candidates can check the schedule for issuance of TNFUSRC Hall Ticket/ Admit Card 2019 from the table below:
|TNFUSRC Exam Date||4th October to 6th October 2019|
|TNFUSRC Forest Officer Hall Ticket Release Date||1st October 2019|
|TNFUSRC Forest Officer Hall Ticket Download Last Date||6th October 2019|
Details Mentioned On TNFUSRC Admit Card 2019
The following details will be mentioned on TNFUSRC Forest Watcher Hall Ticket 2019:
- Candidates Full Name
- Candidates Father Name
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Candidates Date of Birth
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Candidates Roll Number
- Candidates Registration Number
- Name of the Written Test
- Category of the Candidate
- Space for Candidates Signature
- Important Guidelines for the Exam Takers
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Exam Center Name
- Name of the Exam Conducting Board
- Exam Center Venue
- Date & Time of the Test
- Reporting Time
- Duration of the Online Test
- Examination Center Code
The TNFUSRC Forest Watcher Call Letter is not sent to any candidates through post. It is to be downloaded from the official website. Before taking a printout, validate the information on the Hall Ticket thoroughly. In case of any discrepancies or missing information, you must contact the examination helpline number at the earliest. www.forests.tn.gov.in tamil
Documents To Carry Along With TNFUSRC Hall Ticket
TNFUSRC Hall Ticket is mandatory to be carried to the examination hall. Along with that carry any one of the following identification proof:
- a. Voter ID Card
- b. PAN Card
- c. Aadhaar Card
- d. Driving Licence
- e. Or any document which certifies the identity of the candidate issued by the Indian government.
TNFUSRC Hall Ticket – TNFUSRC Forest Watcher Exam Date
The Computer-based Online Examination will be conducted on 04.10.2019, 05.10.2019 and 06.10.2019 after distributing the applicants in seven batches. The schedule is given below:
|Batch No||Date of Examination||Reporting Time||Gate Closing Time||Examination Time|
|I||04.10.2019||8.30 AM||9.30 AM||10.00 AM to 01.00 PM|
|II||04.10.2019||1.30 PM||2.30 PM||03.00 PM to 06.00 PM|
|III||05.10.2019||8.30 AM||9.30 AM||10.00 AM to 01.00 PM|
|IV||05.10.2019||1.30 PM||2.30 PM||03.00 PM to 06.00 PM|
|V||06.10.2019||7.00 AM||8.00 AM||08.30 AM to 11.30 AM|
|VI||06.10.2019||11.00 AM||12.00 Noon||12.30 PM to 03.30 PM|
|VII||06.10.2019||3.00 PM||4.00 PM||04.30 PM to 07.30 PM|
- The question paper shall consist of 150 Multiple Choice Questions(MCQs)
- Maximum Marks – 100
- All questions carry equal mark
- THERE IS NO NEGATIVE MARKING
- Please note that on 04.10.2019 and 05.10.2019, the Online Examination will be in 2 batches. On 06.10.2019, the Online Examination will be in 3 batches. The candidates are advised to note the batch timings carefully.
Instructions for the Conduct of Exam
Following are the general instructions that the candidate should know before appearing for the exam:
- The candidate should visit the allotted exam center one day in advance.
- Candidates are not allowed to take anything other than photo ID and admit card to the exam center.
- Candidate has to write application no. and password as indicated in the admit card to start the exam.
- There will be a sample mock test before the actual exam is held.
- Candidate should dress modestly for the exam center.
- He must reach the exam centre 30 minutes before the reporting time.
- Candidates with severely contagious disease wil not be permitted to the exam center.
- Eatable are not allowed in the exam center.
- Electronic gadgets and papers and sheets will not be allowed in the exam center.
- Any person involved in the breach of code of conduct will be disqualified for examination immediately.
TNFUSRC Hall Ticket 2019 – Things Not To Carry To The Exam Hall
Do not carry any electronic devices, like mobile, calculator, wristwatch, etc to the examination hall. TNFUSRC exam is a competitive exam, only those candidates who prepare in a serious manner can move onto the next phase of the exam, that is, TNFUSRC Interview. Make the best use of the remaining time and finish the TNFUSRC Written exam syllabus thoroughly.
TN Forest Watcher 2019 Exam Centers
The online test for TN Forest Watcher Recruitment is going to be conducted at the following test cities:
Note: The full address of exam center will be informed to the candidate through SMS or e-mail three days before the exam date. Only the exam city will be informed to the candidate in the admit card.
In case the candidate does not receive any SMS or e-mail (which is a rare case), then he must go the download admit card section and log in using registered no. and password. There you will find the details of the exam centre and the address in the admit card.