TN Police Constable Recruitment 2020: The Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) has published the recruitment notification for the post of Constable Grade II – (Armed Reserved), Constable Grade II – (Special Force), Jail Warder Grade II and Firemen. Check Selection Process, Eligibility, Application Process and Other Details
TN Police Constable Recruitment 2020: 10906 Vacancies Notified, Apply Online for Constable Armed Reserve/Special Force
TNUSRB Recruitment 2020 – Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB)-TN Police invites online application form from the eligible candidates for the post of Constable Grade II – 10,329 posts/ Jail Warder Grade-II – 119 posts/ Firemen – 458 posts. Candidates who pass 10th class within the age limit of 18 to 24 years are eligible to apply for these positions. The selection process is based on the Written Examination, Physical Measurement Test/Physical Endurance Test, Physical Efficiency Test. Eligible candidates can apply online at (https://tnusrbonline.org/) from 26th September to 26th October 2020. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
TN Police TNUSRB Recruitment 2020: Important Information
|Job Role||Constable Grade-II/ Jail Warder Grade-II/ Firemen|
|Qualification||10th Pass/Any Degree|
|Salary||Rs. 18,200 – 52,900/-|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Application Start Date||26th September 2020|
|Last Date to Apply||26th October 2020|
|Examination Date||13th December 2020|
TN Police Constable Recruitment 2020: Vacancy Detail
Post-Wise Vacancies: 10,906 Posts
|Department||Post Name||Male / General||Women / TG||Total Vacancies|
|Police Department||Constable Grade-II – (Armed Reserve)||685||3,099||3,784|
|Constable Grade II – (Special Force)||6,545||–||6,545|
|Jail Department||Jail Warder Grade II||112||7||119|
TNUSRB Recruitment-Detailed Eligibility:
- Candidates should be 10th Passed from any recognized Board/or Institution.
- However, Candidates with higher qualification than 10th can also apply.
- Candidates should have studied Tamil as a subject in X. If not studied, candidates will have to pass the Tamil-Part II Test conducted by Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission within 2 years of joining the service.
- Male (Height) – 170 Cms (SC/SCA/ST – 167 Cms)
- Female/Transgender (Height) – 159 Cms (SC/SCA/ST – 157 Cms)
- Male (Female) – 81 Cms (with 5 Cms expansion)
Age limit (As on 01.07.2020): 18 to 24 years. (Should have been born on or after 01.07.2002 and on or before 01.07.1996).
Relaxations in Upper age limit:
- Backward Class (BC), Backward Class (Muslim) BC(M), Most Backward Class(MBC) / Denotified Communities (DNC) – 26 years
- Scheduled Caste (SC)/Scheduled Caste (Arunthathiyar) (SC(A))/Scheduled Tribe (ST) – 29 years
- Destitute Widow -35 years
- Ex-Servicemen/CPMF /Serving personnel of Armed Forces – Below 45 years
Important Vacancy for This Month:
|66th BPSC Recruitment||Click Here|
|RELIANCE JIO Recruitment||Click Here|
|DEE Assam Recruitment||Click Here|
|Bank of India Recruitment||Click Here|
|DRDO Recruitment||Click Here|
|AXIS Bank Recruitment||Click Here|
TNUSRB Recruitment Selection process:
The selection process will be based on Written Examination, Physical Measurement Test/Physical Endurance Test, Physical Efficiency Test, and original certificate verification.
Scheme of Examination:
- The duration of the Written Examination is 1.00 Hrs. and 30 Minutes
- The question paper will contain 28 objective type questions. Each question carries ½ mark.
|Written Examination||Part A- 50 Marks
Part B – 30 Marks
|Physical Efficiency Test||15 Marks|
|Special Marks for NCC, NSS & Sports / Games||5 Marks|
Important Dates to Remember:
- Date of Notification: 17.09.2020
- Commencement of online application: 26.09.2020
- Last date for submission of online application: 26.10.2020
- Written Exam date: 13.12.2020
Application Fee for TNUSRB Recruitment 2020
- Application Fee: Rs. 130/-
- Payment Mode (Online/ Offline): Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card/ SBI e-Challan
How to apply for TNUSRB Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates apply for this position online at (https://tnusrbonline.org/) from 26 September to 26 October 2020.
|Apply Online||Available on 26-09-2020|
|Important Dates||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|