Click here to know everything about TN MRB RecruitmentSummary:TN MRB Posts and vacancies.TN MRB Application Fee. TN MRB Important Dates.TN MRB How to apply.TN MRB Age Limit.TN MRB Educational Qualification.TN MRB Selection Process.
TN MRB Recruitment 710 Vacancies – LT, Prosthetic Craftsman & Other Posts
Government of Tamil Nadu, Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB) has released notification for the recruitment of 710 Lab Technician Grade-III vacancies on contract basis.
Click here to see official notification for post of LT, Prosthetic Craftsman & Other Posts
TN MRB Posts and vacancies:
|S. NO||Name of the Category||No of Vacancies|
TN MRB Pay scale:
Rs. 8000/- per month
TN MRB Application Fee:
- For General Candidates have to pay Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ SCA/ ST/ DAP (PH) and DW candidates: Rs. 250/-
- Online Mode: Candidates have to pay the fee through online payment gateway, i.e. Net Banking, Credit Card and Debit card or Mobile wallet Payment.
- Offline Mode: Candidates have to pay the fee through System generated payment Challan at any of the branches of Indian Bank.
TN MRB Important Dates:
|Starting Date to Apply Online & for Payment of Fee||10/1/2016|
|Last Date to Apply Online & for Online Payment of Fee||1/2/2016|
|Last Date for Editing Application Details||1/2/2016|
|Last Date for Printing tour Application||3/2/2016|
|Last Date for Offline Payment of Fee||3/2/2016|
TN MRB Selection Process:
Candidates will be selected based on academic and technical qualification merit.
TN MRB Eligibility:
TN MRB Age Limit:
Candidates age should be between 18-30 years for OC, 18-57 years for SC/ ST/ SCA/ BC/ BCM/ MBC & DNC as on 01-07-2016. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
TN MRB Educational Qualification:
Candidates must have passed Plus-two Examination with Certificate in Medical Lab Technology Course (one year duration) undergone in any institution recognized by the Director of Medical Education.
TN MRB How to apply:
Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.mrb.tn.gov.in from 10-01-2016 to 01-02-2016..
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates should have valid e-mail ID, mobile number & scanned copies of colour photograph and signature.
2. Log on through the website www.mrb.tn.gov.in.
3. Click on “Online Registration”.
4. Select the desired post & Click on “Apply Online”.
5. Fill all the details carefully & Submit the form.
6. Now take printout of online application for future use.
Click here for Apply Online for TN MRB Recruitment.