Click here to know everything about TN MRB RecruitmentSummary:TN MRB Posts and vacancies.TN MRB Application Fee. TN MRB Important Dates.TN MRB How to apply.TN MRB Age Limit.TN MRB Educational Qualification.TN MRB Selection Process.
In this article
TN MRB Recruitment 710 Vacancies – LT, Prosthetic Craftsman & Other Posts
Government of Tamil Nadu, Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB) has released notification for the recruitment of 710 Lab Technician Grade-III vacancies on contract basis.
Click here to see official notification for post of LT, Prosthetic Craftsman & Other Posts
TN MRB Posts and vacancies:
|S. NO||Name of the Category||No of Vacancies|
TN MRB Pay scale:
Rs. 8000/- per month
TN MRB Application Fee:
- For General Candidates have to pay Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ SCA/ ST/ DAP (PH) and DW candidates: Rs. 250/-
- Online Mode: Candidates have to pay the fee through online payment gateway, i.e. Net Banking, Credit Card and Debit card or Mobile wallet Payment.
- Offline Mode: Candidates have to pay the fee through System generated payment Challan at any of the branches of Indian Bank.
TN MRB Important Dates:
|Starting Date to Apply Online & for Payment of Fee||10/1/2016|
|Last Date to Apply Online & for Online Payment of Fee||1/2/2016|
|Last Date for Editing Application Details||1/2/2016|
|Last Date for Printing tour Application||3/2/2016|
|Last Date for Offline Payment of Fee||3/2/2016|
TN MRB Selection Process:
Candidates will be selected based on academic and technical qualification merit.
TN MRB Eligibility:
TN MRB Age Limit:
Candidates age should be between 18-30 years for OC, 18-57 years for SC/ ST/ SCA/ BC/ BCM/ MBC & DNC as on 01-07-2016. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
TN MRB Educational Qualification:
Candidates must have passed Plus-two Examination with Certificate in Medical Lab Technology Course (one year duration) undergone in any institution recognized by the Director of Medical Education.
TN MRB How to apply:
Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.mrb.tn.gov.in from 10-01-2016 to 01-02-2016..
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates should have valid e-mail ID, mobile number & scanned copies of colour photograph and signature.
2. Log on through the website www.mrb.tn.gov.in.
3. Click on “Online Registration”.
4. Select the desired post & Click on “Apply Online”.
5. Fill all the details carefully & Submit the form.
6. Now take printout of online application for future use.
Click here for Apply Online for TN MRB Recruitment.