TISSNET Admit Card 2020 Released at tiss.edu – Download TISS-NET Exam Date, Hall Ticket From Here
TISSNET Admit Card 2020 – TISS has released TISSNET admit card 2020 on the login, at tiss.edu. Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) only issues admit card online. To download it, candidates are required to enter e-mail id and password. Copy of TISS admit card is not sent via post or e-mail. TISSNET 2020 is scheduled to be held on January 04, 2020, and candidates must carry printout of the hall ticket. Along with it, candidates also need to carry 1 original id proof. Check how to download TISSNET 2020 admit card, details on it, what to do if unable to download admit card, and more information from this page.
TISSNET Admit Card Date 2020
Before getting into the details of on how to download Tata Institute of Social Sciences National Eligibility Test Admit Card/Hall Ticket, let’s have an overview of important dates:
TISSNET Admit Card Release Date
20th December 2019
|Pre-admission orientation programme for SC/ ST/ OBC/ Minority and PwD candidates||21st & 22nd December 2019 (which will be held at Mumbai, Hyderabad, Tuljapur and Guwahati Campus)|
TISSNET Exam Date
4th January 2020 (2 pm-3.40 pm)
How To Download TISSNET Admit Card?
The TISSNET Admit Card will be released only in online mode at the official website of tiss.edu. In order to download the TISSNET 2o19 Hall Ticket candidates must follow the steps as listed below:
- Visit the official website of Tata Institute of Social Sciences – tiss.edu.
- In the homepage, click on the tab “Admissions“.
- A new page will be opened 0n the screen. Here click on the link TISSNET Admit Card 2019.
- The page will be directed. Here enter your “Registration Number” and “Password“.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- Your TISSNET Admit Card 2020 will be displayed on the screen. Download your TISSNET 2020 Hall Ticket safely for future reference.
In order to download the TISSNET Admit Card, candidates must enter all the details such as Registration Number & Password. It is to be noted that no candidate will be allowed to the exam centre without TISSNET Admit Card 2020. Read on to find out TISS-NET Hall Ticket.
What to Do If Not Received TISSNET Admit Card 2020
In case, if a candidate does not receive admit card by December 21, 2019, they must contact the Institute authorities immediately regarding this. You can contact them at their helpline number or you can also write to them at their email id, check these below,
Helpline number – 022 – 2552 5252
Email id – email@example.com
Possible reason(s) for not able to download TISSNET 2020 hall ticket
Here are some of the possible reasons because of which you shall not be able to download the hall ticket:
- Incomplete application form submitted.
- Did not pay the application fee.
- Submitted TISSNET application form after the last date.
- Did not downloaded the TISSNET admit card before the deadline.
Details Mentioned on TISSNET Admit Card
After downloading the TISS-NET Hall Ticket, candidates must check the list the details mentioned. The list of details mentioned on the Tata Institute of Social Science NET Admit Card are given below:
- Exam Name
- Conducting Authority
- Candidates Name
- Candidates Photograph
- Category of the Candidate
- Gender of the Candidate
- Date of Birth
- Exam Date
- Exam Center Name & Code
- Address of the Exam Center
- Exam Timings
- Reporting Time
- Space for Candidates Signature
- Space for Invigilators Signature
- Important Instructions
Documents To Be Carried Along With TISSNET Admit Card
Candidates must carry the following important documents along with the TISSNET Admit Card:
- TISSNET 2020 Admit Card (Hardcopy)
- Valid Photo Identity Proof
- Photograph as uploaded in the TISSNET 2020 Application Form (Colored)
The list of valid photo id proof which can be carried to the TISSNET exam centre are listed below:
- College Id proof
- Voter ID
- Aadhar Card
- Bank Passbook
- Driving License
- PAN Card
TISSNET Admit Card – TISSNET Exam Center
The list of TISSNET exam centre where TISSNET 2020 Exam will be conducted are tabulated below:
TISSNET Admit Card – TISSNET Exam Pattern
Since the exams are approaching, candidates must be aware of TISSNET Exam Pattern and the TISSNET Exam Pattern is tabulated below:
|Maths & Logical Reasoning||30|
Best Books for TISSNET 2020
It is important that the candidates must prepare for TISSNET entrance test from good resources. Candidates can take a look at TISSNET books 2020 from the table below.
|Book Name – Author name||Link to Purchase|
|A Mirror Of Common Errors – Dr. Ashok Kumar Singh||Click Here|
|Verbal Ability & Reading Comprehension – Arihant||Click Here|
|Complete Manual for CAT – Arihant||Click Here|
|Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning – R.S Aggarwal||Click Here|
|The Mega YearBook – Disha Experts||Click Here|
|Objective General Knowledge – Lucent||Click Here|
TISSNET 2020: Checklist for Exam Day
Candidates can who will appear for the entrance exam, should read these important exam instructions:
Before the examination
- Candidates must ensure that the details provided in the admit card are correct and if there is any kind of discrepancy then they should write about it to the Institute.
- Since the exam is being conducted on the weekend, it is suggested to the candidates to have their lunch before they come for the TISS MA entrance exam as the canteens at many centres shall not be open. However, drinking water facility will be provided at all the test centres.
- Do not forget to carry a hard copy of the admit card and valid id proof, as, without these, you are not allowed to sit for the test.
- Candidates will have to sign an attendance sheet when they are seated in front of their computer device. This ensures that you appeared for the test, failing to do so shall result in cancellation of TISSNET 2020 result of the candidate.
- Also, you will get a rough sheet and pen for calculation.
- During the exam, carefully read all the instruction on your computer screen for the computer-based test.
- You are not allowed to exit the exam hall before 60 mins from the start of the test. Your test is considered for evaluation only if you click on the “submit” button before exiting the hall.
After the exam
- Return rough sheet to the exam invigilator after the exam is over.
TISSNET 2020 Exam Pattern
Now that you have downloaded TISSNET 2020 admit card, take a quick look at the exam structure for which you are appearing for below.
TISSNET exam pattern
- Mode of the exam – It is a computer-based test.
- Duration of the exam – TISSNET is of a total of 01 hours and 40 minutes.
- Type of questions – In the entrance exam, candidates have to solve objective type multiple-choice questions (MCQs).
- The medium of questions – The questions will be asked in English language only.
- Number of questions – There are a total of 100 number of questions.
- Total marks – There are a total of 100 marks.
- Standard of questions – The questions are asked of up to Class 10th standard.
- Marking scheme – For a correct answer, you will get 01 marks and there is no negative marking for an incorrect answer.
Candidates can check the distribution of questions for TISSNET entrance exam from the table below.
|Name of the section||Number of marks||Marks|
|Mathematics and Logical reasoning||30||30|
TISSMAT exam pattern
- Mode of the exam – It is a computer-based test.
- Duration of the exam – Immediately after TISSNET is over, TISS Management Aptitude Test (TISS-MAT) is going to be conducted for candidates who applied for MA (HRM & LR) and/or MA (ODCL) programmes.
- Type of questions – Candidates have to solve objective type multiple choice questions (MCQs).
- Medium of questions – The questions are asked in English language only.
- The number of questions – There are a total of 45 number of questions.
- Total marks – There are a total of 45 marks.
- Standard of questions – The questions are asked of up to graduation level.
- Marking scheme – For a correct answer, you will get 01 marks and for an incorrect answer, 0.25 negative marking is done.
Candidates can check the distribution of questions from the table below.
|Name of the section||Number of questions||Number of marks|
|Management Data Interpretation||15||15|
TISSNET 2020 Exam Centers
TISSNET 2020 entrance exam is going to be conducted at the following test cities. The address of the allotted test centre is printed on the admit card. No request for a change in test centre is accepted by the Institute.