The IBPS PO Prelims results announced last week brought immense joy and happiness to selected candidates. But at the same time, these results also brought gloom and despair for candidates who couldn’t clear it. It left your dreams shattered and bruised your confidence badly. After all, you had also prepared as hard and performed on par with the candidates who got selected.
Many of you have sent us emails, personal messages and commented on our blog branding yourselves as failures and losers. I can sympathize with all of you and say that without a doubt, the time is difficult and life is rough. Its testing your patience and your inner self to the core. You are feeling trapped in a tunnel with no sight of light. But it will only push you deeper in this conundrum. Instead I will tell you that whatever had to happen, has already happened. You can’t change the fact that you didn’t got selected. You have been razed down. So What.? Get up, Dust yourself off and get back to being awesome.
Let me elaborate how the law of secret works.
As a human being you emit thoughts and the universe matches the frequency of your thought. So if you continue being sad, the universe will work in a way to make you even worse. Similarly if you feel motivated , happy and energetic, the universe will work in a way to make you even happier. Remember the famous dialogue from Om Shanti Om:
This is exceptionally true. Not just in a filmy way but in our dear reality. Starting today stop cursing your fate. You can curse it all you want but ultimately it won’t get you the results. Instead identify your weaknesses and remember never to lie to yourself. You can let people console you, tell you its okay and whine like a child or you can decide you will never let it happen again.
Next thing is to get your emotional high under control. As human beings we feel a variety of emotions when we fail in addition to what most animals feel. We feel shame, guilt and even remorse after failing whereas animals (even an ant) instead of feeling sad or dejected, keep working until they succeed. So the first thing is to get rid of the emotional baggage you are carrying. Get your anger, frustration out. Shout, scream or weep until you sleep but get it out! Remember getting it out doesn’t means repeating it again and again. It means letting that anger go. Give some time to yourself. Treat yourself. Do things that make you happy and make you feel ecstatic. Get the law to work for you not against you.
After you are done venting out your emotions, think what is next. For your benefit we have prepared a list of upcoming exams you can prepare for and get selected.
Upcoming Banking/Recrutiment Exams
1. RBI Grade B : RBI Grade B is your opportunity to get recruited to one of the best central banks of the world, the RESERVE BANK OF INDIA. It also pays you maximum salary in similar level banking jobs. Registrations are open. Go for it.
2. NABARD Development Assistants: Your chance to work on uplifting the agriculture sector of India. The bank is headquartered in Mumbai, with branches across India. The exam will be conducted in November/December. Registrations are open till 30th October.
3. SSC CHSL : It is conducted for recruitment of Postal/Sorting assistants , data entry operators and lower divisional clerks. The exam will be conducted on 1st, 15th and 22nd November 2015. There are lots of vacancies for each post.
4. IBPS Clerks : If you join as clerical cadre in PSU banks, this exam is for you. Just like IBPS PO, this exam will be also be conducted in two phases. Give your best shot!
5. IBPS Specialist Officers : If you want to join specialist officer cadre in PSU banks, this exam scheduled for January last week, should be your aim. Last year IBPS recruited specialist cadre for IT, Agriculture, Law, HR and Marketing fields. Look out for its notification which is expected by November.
6. SBI Clerks : This recruitment exam is conducted for aspirants willing to work as clerks in SBI, the biggest bank in India. Last year the recruitment exam was conducted in July/August. You can expect a notification by December this year.
7. NABARD Officers: NABARD recruits officers in GRADE A and B levels, by conducting this exam. This exam is perfect for you if you love living in semi urban surroundings. Compared with other banks NABARD provides relatively easy job which means less pressure along with a handsome in hand salary of INR 36000 pm.
Apart from these banking recruitment exams, there are Insurance exams which can be your stepping stones towards having a glorious career in insurance sector.
8. NICL AO : An Administrative officer in general insurance companies performs claim settlements and administrative supervisory jobs.
9. OICL AO and OICL Assistants :Similar to NICL AO. It is conducted to recruit candidates for AO and Assistant posts in OICL.
10. LIC AAO : LIC is the largest insurer of India. You get to work with top notch talent with ample growth opportunities.
So friends as you can see, there are many exams in store for this and next year. This is the glimmer of hope, the light at the end of proverbial tunnel which will help you rise up from the dust and kiss success.