Summary: Telangana (TS) Police SI Recruitment 539 Vacancies at www.tspolice.gov.in.TS Police Posts and Vacancies.Digest of Telangana (TS) Police SI Recruitment.TS Police Eligibility Criteria.TS Police Selection Procedure.TS Police Pay Scale.TS Police Application Fee.TS Police How to Apply.TS Police Important Dates.
In this article
- Telangana (TS) Police SI Recruitment 539 Vacancies at www.tspolice.gov.in
Telangana (TS) Police SI Recruitment 539 Vacancies at www.tspolice.gov.in
Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board (TSLPRB) on behalf with Telangana State Government has recently published an advertisement for the recruitment of the youngsters for the various vacant posts in various departments. Telangana police department is going to recruit candidate for filling of 539 vacant posts of Sub Inspector for various districts of Telangana.
TS Police Posts and Vacancies:
- Sub Inspector of Police (Civil) (Men & Women) Police Department – 208 posts
- Sub Inspector of Police (AR) (Men & Women) Police Department – 74 posts
- Sub Inspector of Police (SAR CPL) (Men & Women) Police Department – 02 posts
- Sub Inspector of Police (TSSP) (Men) Police Department – 205 posts
- Sub Inspector (Men) in Special Protection Force (SPF) Department – 12 posts
- Station Fire Officer in TS Disaster & Fire Services Department – 09 posts
- Sub Inspector in TS communication Department – 24 posts
- Sub Inspector in TS police transport department – 06 posts
Digest of Telangana (TS) Police SI Recruitment:
- Name of the organization: Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board (TSLPRB)
- Name of the post: Sub-Inspector
- Total post: 539
- Recruitment notice: Released
- Job location: Telangana
- Age limit: 18 to 30 years
- Application Starts: 10th February
- Last Date: 03/03/2016
- Exam Date: 7th April
- Selection process: Preliminary Written Test, Physical Measurements Test (PMT), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Final Written Examination
- Pay Scale: Rs. 28940 to 78910 per month
- Application Fees: Rs 500 for General & Rs. 250 for Reserved candidate
- Website: www.tslprb.in
TS Police Eligibility Criteria:
TS Police Education Qualification:
- Interested candidates must have to be passed Matriculation or Intermediate or Graduation from recognized board or university.
- For more information as per post wise refer to official notification for this section
TS Police Age Limit:
- For Stipendiary Cadet Trainee & Sub Inspector is SPF department: age limit is in between 21 to 25 years
- For Station fire officer in Telangana state Disaster response & fire services dept: 18 years to 30 years as on 1st July, 2016.
TS Police Selection Procedure:
Candidates selection will be based on below noticed selection rounds
- Prelims examination.
- Physical measurement and Physical efficiency test.
- Mains examination.
Male Candidates Physical Test for TS/Telangana Sub Inspector Posts –
- Height – 167.5 cms
- Chest – Must not be less than 86.3 cms round the chest on full inspiration with a minimum expansion of 5 cms.
Female Candidates Physical Tests-
- Height – 152.5 cms
TS SI Events & Physical Details:
- 800 Meters in 170 Seconds
- 100 Meters in 15 Seconds
- Shot put ( 7.26 Kgs) – 5.60 Meters
- High Jump – 1.20 Meters
- Long Jump – 3.80 Meters
- Eye Sight – Distance Vision Right eye 6/6. Left eye 6/6, near vision Right eye 0/5, left 0/5
TS Police Pay Scale:
- For : Rs. 26,600 to 77,030 per month.
- For other posts : Rs. 28,940 to 78,910 per month.
TS Police Application Fee:
- General – Rs.500.
- Reserved Candidates – Rs.250 and application form with out application fee will not be accepted.
TS Police How to Apply:
All the interested and eligible job hunters can apply for this Telangana Police SI Recruitment 2016 through online mode from the official website.
- Firstly, job hunters should visit the main website www.tslprb.in
- On the home page of the website, candidates can get the Apply Online link.
- Upload required scanned copies of signatures, photo, etc. (less than 10KB).
- Pay the required application fee through any of the means i.e., Credit or Debit Card/Net banking/MeSeva or AP or TS Online centers.
- Now fill the Telangana SI Application Form with correct details.
- Once submitted, candidates cannot edit their details.
- Click the Submit button to complete the application process.
- Applicants will get SMS alert or e-Mail alert.
- Download or take a printout copy of application for future use.
TS Police Important Dates:
- Starting Date for submitting online application form: 10th February, 2016
- Last Date for submitting online application form: 03rd March, 2016
- Exam Date: 07th April, 2016