Telangana Cooperative Bank Recruitment 62 Vacancies – Staff Assistant Posts at www.harcobank.org.in. Telangana Cooperative Bank Recruitment have published the official advertisement notification for 62 Staff Assistant posts. The application process to apply for Telangana Cooperative Bank Vacancy 2019 is Online and it will start from 8th September 2019 And the last date to apply for the posts is 30th September 2019.
Telangana Cooperative Bank Recruitment for 62 Staff Assistant Posts Available
Telangana Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019: Telangana Cooperative Bank Ltd has published notification for the recruitment of Staff Assistant vacancies on direct recruitment basis of Telangana Cooperative Bank Ltd and District Central Cooperative Banks of resolution passes in their Board meetings as per the Registrar’s order. Eligible candidates may apply online from 8th September 2019 to 30th September 2019.
Telangana Cooperative Bank Jobs 2019 Detail Information
|Bank Name||Telangana Cooperative Bank|
|Name of the Post||Staff Assistant Post|
|No of post||62 Posts|
|Application closing date||31st August 2019|
|Job category||Telangana Government Jobs|
Telangana Cooperative Bank Recruitment Vacancies Details:
Telangana Cooperative Bank Recruitment: Eligibility Criteria
Telangana Cooperative Bank Recruitment: Age Limit
- For OC Candidates Age: 20 – 28 Years
- Age relaxation is admissible for SC/ST/OBC/ PH/ Ex-servicemen candidates as per rules.
Telangana Cooperative Bank Educational Qualification:
- Candidates should possess Any Degree
- Proficiency in Telugu language.
- Knowledge of English is required.
- Basic Knowledge in Computer is required.
Telangana Cooperative Bank Pay Scale:
Rs.11765–655/3–13730–815/3–16175–980/4–20095–1145/7–28110–2120/1–30230–1310/1–31540 (20 stages) plus eight stagnation increments of Rs.1310/- each at a frequency of 3 years upto 5 stagnation increments and sixth, seventh and eighth stagnation increments will be released two years after receipt of fifth, sixth and seventh stagnation increments respectively. Further, Two additional graduation increments will be extended.
Telangana Cooperative Bank Recruitment: Selection Process
The selection of the candidates shall be made on the basis of the Online Test/Examination only. The Online Test/Examination will be conducted in English. All the eligible candidates who apply with the requisite fee and whose applications are received in time will be called for the Online test/ Examination, which will comprise the following:
A. Online Test/Examination: 200 marks
B. There shall be Negative Marking for wrong answers (0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer)
C. The structure of the examination which will be conducted online is as follows :
D. Objective type of test
|Name of the Tests (Objective)||No of Questions/ Maximum Marks||Time allotted for each test (Separately timed)|
|1. General/Financial Awareness||50/ 50||35 Minutes|
|2. General English||40/ 40||35 Minutes|
|3. Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude.||50/ 50||45 Minutes|
|4. Quantitative Aptitude||50/ 50||45 Minutes|
|Total||190/ 190||160 Minutes|
E. Other detailed information regarding the examination will be given in an Information Handout which will be made available for the candidates to download along with the call letter for examination from the Bank’s Website.
F. PENALTY FOR WRONG ANSWERS: There will be penalty for wrong answers marked in the Objective Tests. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score. If a question is left blank, i.e., no answer is marked by the candidate, there will be no penalty for that question.
Telangana Cooperative Bank Cutoffs
- (i) If the examination is held in more than one session, the scores across various sessions will be equated to adjust for slight differences in difficulty level of different test batteries used across sessions. More than one session are required if the nodes capacity is less or some technical disruption takes place at any center or for any candidate.
- (ii) Each candidate will have to secure a minimum score in each of the tests as well as on the total score. The cut-off points to qualify in each of the tests will be decided based on the group norms. Mere passing in individual tests may not be sufficient as candidates should also score sufficiently high on Total in order of merit.
Telangana Cooperative Bank Recruitment: Application Fee
- For General/ BC: Rs.600/-
- For SC/ST/PWD/ EXS candidates: Rs. 300/-
- Payment Mode (Online): Online Mode
Telangana Cooperative Bank Recruitment How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may apply online through the website tscab.org from 8th September 2019 to 30th September 2019.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Candidates should scan their photograph & signature.
2. Candidates have a valid email id and mobile no.
3. Log on the website tscab.org.
4. Click on Recruitment & Select the desired post
5. Click on “Click here to Apply Online”.
6. Fill all the details & submit the form.
7. Now take print out of online application for future use.
More Recruitments to Apply
|Bihar Police Recruitment||CLICK HERE TO APPLY|
RBI JE Recruitment
|CLICK HERE TO APPLY|
|Bandhan Bank Recruitment||CLICK HERE TO APPLY|
|UP Police Recruitment||CLICK HERE TO APPLY|
|IDBI Bank Recruitment||CLICK HERE TO APPLY|
|Lakshmi Vilas Bank Recruitment||CLICK HERE TO APPLY|
Telangana Cooperative Bank Recruitment: Important Dates
- Starting Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 08-09-2019
- Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 30-09-2019
- Tentative Date of Online Test: 02-11-2019
- Last Date for Editing Application Details: 30-09-2019
- Last Date for Printing Your Application: 15-10-2019
Telangana Cooperative Bank Recruitment: Important Links
|Telangana Cooperative Bank Recruitment||More Information|
|Official Notification||VIEW HERE|
|Online Application||Registration | Login|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Exam Update||Click Here|
Test/Examination Centres :
(i) The examination will be conducted online in venues in the following places across the State of Telangana : 1 Hyderabad 4 Nalgonda 2 Karimnagar 5 Nizamabad 3 Khammam 6 Warangal
(ii) Choice of centre once exercised by the candidate will be final. No request for change of centre/venue/date/session for Examination shall be entertained.
(iii) As far as possible candidates will be allotted to a centre of his/her choice, however the Bank also reserves the right to allot the candidate to any centre other than the one he/she has opted for.