TCS, a global IT service provider headquartered in Mumbai is Asia’s largest IT sector company. Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) conducts placement tests every year to recruit Engineers for IT Roles. If you analyze, the TCS Placement Papers, you will find that the Paper generally has no negative marking, but to qualify in these TCS Placement Papers, you need to clear all the sectional cut-offs of the TCS placement test.
The TCS Selection Procedure, Eligibility Criteria, and Test-Pattern are as follows:
TCS Selection Process:
|TCS conducts a recruitment process every year to select candidates for various roles. The TCS selection process consists of two rounds:
- Written Exam
- Interview (Technical/Managerial and HR)
TCS Eligibility Criteria:
- 60 percent or above in B.Tech.
- Less than 2 years gap in education.
- No Backlog.
TCS test Pattern:
The pattern for the TCS Placement Papers is as follows:
||Total No. of questions
||Duration (in minutes)
TCS Placement Papers Marking Scheme:
||Yes (0.33 marks)
TCS Placement Papers Section wise details:
TCS Placement Papers pattern Written Ability
- The Written Ability section of TCS Placement papers will assess your writing and analytical skills.
- You will have write on a scenario using certain keywords/phrases.
- The questions in TCS Written Ability Section are of a moderate level and can be attempted easily.
- In TCS Written Ability Test, you will be given a situation (scenario) with certain keywords (or phrases).
- You have to use these keywords and phrases in the body of the given test.
- The minimum word limit in TCS Written Ability Test is 70 words.
- Also, you should note that there is no negative marking in this Written Ability section of TCS.
- The key strategy in TCS Written Ability section is to attempt this question with full focus and concentration.
TCS Placement papers pattern Aptitude Section
- The Aptitude section of TCS placement papers will check your mathematical, analytical and reasoning skills.
- You will have to solve 30 questions in 80 minutes.
- As time provided is quite sufficient, the level of questions in TCS Aptitude Test is very high.
- You will find questions from various topics like Data Interpretation, Verbal Reasoning, Graphs, Geometry, Probability, Puzzles, Algebra and Seating Arrangement.
- There is also a chance that some questions might be in the form of sets.
- Therefore, the key strategy in TCS Aptitude paper is to comprehend, analyze and solve these aptitude questions with full focus and concentration.
TCS Placement Papers Recommended Strategy:
TCS Placement Papers Strategy Written Ability
- In the TCS Written Ability section, your focus should be to understand the question first.
- After that, you should approach the written ability question.
- As there is no negative marking in this written Ability Test, you should never leave this test unattempted.
- Therefore, the key strategy to focus on TCS written ability section is to identify the meaning of the question and attempt it accordingly.
TCS Placement papers Strategy for Aptitude Section
- In the TCS aptitude paper, your initial focus should be to solve all the easier questions first.
- Therefore, you must try to solve at least 15-16 aptitude questions.
- Also, do remember that the sectional cutoff of TCS aptitude might go high.
- So, try to get 12-13 questions correct and you will easily clear the sectional cut-off of the aptitude section.
- Therefore, the key strategy to follow in TCS aptitude section is to identify those easy questions only.
Learn how to solve TCS Aptitude questions with ease. Questions from previous TCS papers have been solved and explained in detail in this online course.
TCS Placement Papers Overview:
- TCS conducts its placement tests across the year for recruitment of candidates in IT and non-IT roles.
- The TCS placement process consists of both off-campus and on-campus recruitment.
- Therefore, we can say that the main motive of TCS placement papers is to check the candidate’s analytical and decision-making skills.
- So, if you are appearing for TCS placement, do make sure that you have gone through all these TCS placement papers well before your placement exam.
- Therefore, try to frame a clear strategy to solve the TCS placement tests.
TCS Placement Paper & test pattern Disclaimer:
- All the above-mentioned information regarding TCS Placement Papers is as per feedback given by the candidates opting for TCS Placement papers.
- Therefore, We at Mockbank, do not guarantee the exactness with the TCS hiring process.
Check all Campus Placement Related News Here
So, friends, this is it from our side regarding TCS Placement tests. Also, if you have any questions regarding TCS placement paper and test pattern, feel free to ask them in the comments section below.
Related Placement Papers of Major Companies