TANGEDCO Recruitment 2400 Vacancies – 1300 Assessor , Assistant Engineer & Junior Assistant Posts Available Apply now at tangedco.gov.in. Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation (TANGEDCO) has invited application form for the post of Assessor. A total of 2400 vacant posts will be filled through this recruitment. Other details age limit, Qualification & Selection Process are as follow.
TNEB TANGEDCO Recruitment 2400 Vacancies Available at tangedco.gov.in
Tamilnadu Electricity Board in association with Tamilnadu Generation and Distribution Corporation has issued a new notification regarding TNEB TANGEDCO Recruitment 2019 and inviting online application on main portal site at www.tangedco.gov.in and also on www.tangedco.directrecruitment.in in order to fill up total 1300 vacancies of Assessor , 600 vacancies of Assistant Engineer & 500 vacancies of Junior Assistant.
Tamil Nadu Generation & Distribution Corporation Limited (TANGEDCO) has published a recruitment notification. The notification is for recruitment of Assessor , Assistant Engineer & Junior Assistant. Here you will get the complete information about TANGEDCO Recruitment online application form 2020. You will get here complete detail about TANGEDCO application procedure, important dates, application fees, age limit, qualification, number of vacancies and important links. If you have any doubt regarding TANGEDCO recruitment online application form procedure you can ask us via comment form given below
TANGEDCO Recruitment: Important Highlight
TANGEDCO Recruitment: Vacancy Detail
Post Name: Assessor, Assistant Engineer & Junior Assistant
Total Vacancy: 2400
|Name Of Post||No. Of Vacancies|
|Assistant Engineer Electrical||400|
|Assistant Engineer Mechanical||125|
|Assistant Engineer Civil||75|
|Junior Assistant /Accounts||500|
Important Dates: TANGEDCO Jobs
|Starting Date of Online Application||10 January 2020|
|Last date for submission of applications and for uploading the documents||10 February 2020|
|Last date for payment of Fee through Canara Bank/ Indian Bank/ Indian Overseas Bank||13 February 2020|
|Starting Date of Online Application||24 January 2020|
|Last date for submission of applications and for uploading the documents||24 February 2020|
|Last date for payment of Fee through Canara Bank/ Indian Bank/ Indian Overseas Bank||09 March 2020|
|Starting Date of Online Application||10 February 2020|
|Last date for submission of applications and for uploading the documents||09 March 2020|
|Last date for payment of Fee through Canara Bank/ Indian Bank/ Indian Overseas Bank||12 March 2020|
TANGEDCO Recruitment: Eligibility Criteria:
TANGEDCO Recruitment: Education Qualification
- A pass in Degree in the field of Arts (or) Science (or) Commerce (along with abilities of proper reading of meter and cycling).
- Candidates should possess adequate knowledge of Tamil on the date of this Notification.
A Bachelor degree in EEE/ECE/EIE/CSE/IT/Civil/Mechanical/ Production/ Industrial/ Manufacturing Engineering OR A pass in AMIE (Sections A and B) under Electrical/Civil/Mechanical Engineering Branch OR Equivalent recognized by the UGC.
Junior Assistant /Accounts
TNEB Age limit: TANGEDCO Recruitment
|Category of Candidates||Minimum Age (should have completed)||Maximum Age (Should not have completed)|
|1. SC,SC(A), ST, Differently Abled Persons and Destitute Widows||18 years||35 years|
|2. MBC/DC,BCO,BCM||18 years||32 years|
|3. ‘ Others’ [i.e candidates not belonging to SC, SC(A), ST, MBC/DC, BC and BCMs]||18 years||30 years|
- Age relaxation is applicable for reserved category candidates.
TNEB Application Fee: TANGEDCO Recruitment
|Examination Fees (OC, BCO, BCM, MBC/ DC)||Rs. 1000/- (Rupees One Thousand only)|
|Examination Fees (SC, SCA, ST)||Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only)|
|Examination Fees Destitute widow and Differently abled persons||Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only)|
TANGEDCO Recruitment: Selection Process
- (i) Exchange and open market are eligible to apply through ON LINE to appear in the Physical Test.
- (ii) The candidate must qualify the Physical test (like Pole climbing, fixing of Cross Arm, etc.,).
- (iii) After physical test, the candidates who passed the Physical test alone will be permitted to appear in the Competitive Written Examination and the candidates who do not pass the Physical test will not be permitted to appear in the Competitive Written Examination and further selection process. The competitive written examination shall be of objective type questions.
- (iv) The tentative list of eligible candidates (i.e., from the list of candidates who passed the physical test and who have appeared for the competitive written exam) will be called in the ratio of 1:1 for certificate verification as per the marks obtained by the candidates in the Written Examination and as per Communal roster.
- (v) After verification of the original certificate, the eligible candidates will be selected as per eligibility, merit of the marks in Competitive Written Examination and rule of reservation (respective turn in the Communal roster).
- (vi) Provided that, when a candidate earmarked in the tentative communal roster against the vacancy reserved for Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Most Backward Classes/ Denotified Communities, Backward Classes, Backward Class Muslims or General Turn or in the case of priority or preferential Quota, found to be ineligible or if absent, during Certificate Verification, such turn shall be filled from the respective category and in accordance to the merit of marks.
- (vii) Provided also that, the candidates must have full eligibility and such candidates appointed shall be placed below all the candidates earmarked in the tentative communal roster.
TNEB TANGEDCO Recruitment How to Apply:
Eligible and interested nominees in the posts they can apply at tangedco.gov.in online on or before 30-05-2020. Candidates can visit the TNEB official site and apply online application for TANGEDCO Recruitment 2020 for technical assistant and field assistant posts.
Instructions to TANGEDCO Recruitment Apply Online:
- Candidates should have scanned copies of recent photo, sign, thumb impression & all other relevant documents.
- Log on at tangedco.gov.in.
- Click on “Latest News” and then after “TANGEDCO Recruitment 2020″.
- Click “To apply online-click here” > Online Services”.
- Fill all the required details carefully & Submit the TANGEDCO Online form.
- Now take hardcopy of filled online application for future use.
KVB Recruitment: Important links
|Official Notification||Assessor | Assistant Engineer | Junior Assistant|
|Apply Now||Assessor | Assistant Engineer | Junior Assistant
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Other Govt Jobs||CLICK HERE|
|Exam Update News||CLICK HERE|