This article will cover the following topics: Syndicate Bank Manipal PO Important Dates, Syndicate Bank Manipal PO Vacancies, Salary of Syndicate Bank Manipal PO, Eligibility for Syndicate Bank Manipal PO, Selection Procedure and Pattern for Syndicate Bank Manipal PO, Syllabus for Syndicate Bank Manipal PO, Preparation Tips for Syndicate Bank Manipal PO
Syndicate Bank is conducting online examination for selection of candidates to 1 year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance course in tie-up with Manipal Global Education Services Private Limited, Bangalore and Nitte Education International Pvt Ltd. Greater Noida (NEIPL).
This course comes with the assurance of a full-fledged Banking career with Syndicate Bank. After successful completion of the course (within the stipulated time period), the candidate would be offered appointment in the Bank as Probationary Officer in Junior Management Grade Scale-I.
Syndicate Bank Manipal PO Important Dates
|Schedule of Events||Dates|
|Start date for Online Registration||16.12.2015|
|Online Payment of Application Fees||16.12.2015 to 31.12.2015|
|Last date for Online Registration||31.12.2015|
|Download of Call letter for Examination After||21.01.2016|
|Date of Online test(Tentative)||07.02.2016|
Syndicate Bank Manipal PO Vacancies
Note: 3% Seats are reserved for PWD (Persons with Disabilities) candidates, to be equally distributed between OC, HI & VI.
Salary of Probationary Officer in Junior Management Grade Scale-I.
Rs. 23700- 980×7/30560-1145×2/32850-1310×7/42020
This is excluding DA, HRA and CCA.
The initial yearly salary for position of Junior Management Grade Scale I in Syndicate Bank would be approximately Rs 6.56/- lakh.
Syndicate Bank Manipal PO Eligibility
1. Age (As on 01.10.2015)
Minimum 20 years- Maximum 28 years
a candidate must have been born not later than 01.10.1995 and not earlier than 02.10.1987 (both dates inclusive)
Add +5 for SC/ST, +3 for OBC , +10 for PWD(General)
2. Education Qualification (As on 01.10.2015)
Degree (Graduation) with minimum 60% (55% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in any discipline from a recognized University OR any equivalent qualification as such recognized by Central Government.
Syndicate Bank Manipal PO Selection Procedure and Exam Pattern
The selection process will consist of :
- Online test conducted by IBPS: The candidates are required to qualify in the Objective Tests by securing passing marks, in each of the tests, to be decided by the Bank on the basis of the performance of all the competing candidates taken together in each test to a minimum required level for each category
- Interview and / or Group discussion: Candidates who clear Online Test will be called for Group Discussion/Interview as decided by the Bank.
The bank is looking for candidates who are bright, have good communication skills (both oral and written), are dedicated, can work effectively in teams, are passionate about their career goals and who display integrity and a positive attitude.
Pattern of Online Test
|Sr. No.||Sections||No. of questions||Marks||Time|
*Note: Wrong answers in objective test will attract negative marks (1/4th of marks assigned to that question) for the online test.
Syndicate Bank Manipal PO Syllabus
Reasoning (50 marks, 50 questions),
English Language (50 marks, 50 questions),
Quantitative Aptitude (50 marks, 50 questions),
General Awareness (50 marks, 50 questions)
- Seating arrangement
- Circle Arrangement
- North-South Arrangement Puzzle
- Blood Relation
- Data Sufficiency
- Problems on Ages,
- Percentage, Averages
- Simple Interest/ Compound Interest
- Profit and Loss
- Ratio & Proportions
- Mixture and allegations
- Time and Work
- Time Speed and Distance.
- Date Interpretation
- Error Spotting
- Reading Comprehension: 10 Tips and sample questions to solve RC accurately.
- Cloze Test: Tips and Tricks to solve Cloze passage.
- Parajumbles: 13 Tips, Concepts and Examples to solve Parajumbles in less time and with high accuracy.
- Current Affairs
- Books and Authors
- Person in News/Awards
- Current Affairs RBI
- Current Affairs Yearbook,
- Govt. Schemes and Budget
- National Organizations
- International Organizations
- Business Static Affairs
- Banking Terms and Theory
- RBI Theory
- Economics Terms and Theory
- International Economy
- Indian Economy Structure
Preparation Tips for Syndicate Bank Manipal PO
- Start your preparation with a quick look at the syllabus and pattern.
- The next step is to gather insights into your affinity towards different topics. To do this solve basic questions from above mentioned topics.
- Divide your strong and weak topics.
- Divide your time in such a way that you keep major focus on further sharpening your strengths.
- Increase your reading speed (Click here for Speed Reading Tips )
- After you are sure about concepts and have solved some basic questions, start learning shortcuts tricks.
- Memorize tables, squares, cubes and fractions for faster calculations.
- Remember not to use a calculator while preparing. You need to develop a habit for faster calculations.
- To further strengthen your grasp on the topics, give full length and sectional mock tests to understand paper pattern, time allocation.
Click here to enroll for Mock Test Packages for Syndicate Bank Manipal PO @ 149 only.
- After giving Mock Tests, analyse your attempt and focus on questions and topics with 90- 100% accuracy
- If you are taking more than 1 minute to solve questions with 100% accuracy, solve more questions and up your solving speed.
- Give special attention to sectional cutoffs. They make or break your selection.
Friends, this is it for Preparation tips for Syndicate Bank Manipal PO. If you have any queries, please ask them in the comments section below and we will be glad to answer them for you. All the very best!