Syndicate Bank SO Exam Pattern 2019- View here Complete detail about Syndicate Bank SO Exam Pattern & Selection Process.
Syndicate Bank SO Exam Pattern & Selection Process 2019
Syndicate Bank SO: Syndicate Bank has recently released a recruitment notification inviting applications for the post of Specialist Officers. The total no. of vacancies are 129. Syndicate Bank has published notification for the recruitment of Specialist Officer (Senior Manager, Manager & Security Officer) vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online. Eligible candidates can apply online from 29-03-2019to 18-04-2019. Syndicate Bank SO Recruitment is a good opportunity for the candidates who want to make a career in the Banking Sector. The Application process has started and the last date to apply is 18th April 2019.
Syndicate Bank SO Exam Pattern: Important Highlight
Important Point for Online Exam
- The duration of the exam is 150 minutes.
- For every incorrect answer, 0.25 marks will be deducted.
- The exam will be conducted in online mode only.
- The exam has 200 MCQ questions.
- Total marks of the exam is 200.
- For every correct answer, 1 mark will be awarded.
- There are four sections in the Syndicate bank specialist officer exam.
- The sections are Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, Professional Knowledge relevant to the post, & English language.
Syndicate Bank SO Exam Pattern For GD/ Personal Interview
Those applicants who are qualified in Syndicate Bank SO Prelims exam will be called for GD/ Personal Interview. GD/ Personal Interview is conducted to asses the applicants personality, level of communication, clarity & problem-solving innovativeness, level of efficiency, willingness to work in any part of the country, suitability for the post, etc., The minimum qualifying marks for General category students in interview is 50% whereas for the other category students the general qualifying marks is 45%.
Highlights Syndicate Bank SO GD/ Personal Interview:
- i. Candidates possessing more than prescribed work experience in the relevant discipline and acquired relevant certifications shall get preference.
- ii. Candidates who are merely satisfying eligibility norms will not be called for GD/Interview.
- iii. The bank reserves the right to call only the requisite number of candidates for GD/interview after preliminary screening /shortlisting with reference to candidates qualifications, suitability, experience, etc., prescribed for the post.
Syndicate Bank SO Exam Pattern – Document Verification
Once the GD/Personal Interview is over, the officials will release a list of qualified candidates. Those candidates must bring the specified documents for the document verification. Once all the process is completed, the officials will appoint the shortlisted candidates as a specialist officer under Syndicate Bank. The list of documents to be carried are given below:
- Downloaded Interview call letter
- Downloaded Application (submitted to Syndicate Bank)
- Caste/Tribe/Community/Disability Certificate – if applicable
- SSLC or equivalent Certificate-Proof of the date of birth
- Higher Secondary School Examination Certificate or equivalent
- Graduation Certificate & Mark card/ CGPA/OGPA – Year wise
- Post Graduation Certificate & Mark card/ CGPA/OGPA – if applicable
- Original fee paid challan
- Photo Id (Pan Card / Passport / Voters ID / Driving License / Bank Pass Book with attested Photo)
Syndicate Bank SO Preparation Tips
- Candidates should give utmost importance to professional knowledge (relevant to the post) because of the weightage in the exam pattern.
- Aspirants are also advised to focus on the other sections because the Bank considers the individual cut-off while shortlisting the candidates for the next round, i.e., interview.
- The English language and reasoning section play a significant role in increasing the total score in the online exam.
- To stand out from the crowd in the online written examination, candidates should focus on the weightage topics in each section.
- The most important topics in reasoning section are syllogism, series test, analogy, coding decoding test, series test, blood relation, data sufficiency test, alphabet, etc.
- Though the percentage is less for the Quantitative Aptitude, aspirants should not neglect this section which helps to achieve the perfect score.
- The regular practice will help to score well in the English section. Important topics to focus in English section are comprehension, synonyms, antonyms, sentence correction and grammar rules.
- While attempting the objective-type multiple questions, candidates should be very careful because of the negative marking.
- We advise candidates to hone some time-management tricks that help to attempt all the questions in the given time.
- The Bank will not give enough time for the aspirants to prepare for the GD/interview after the online written examination. Hence, they are encouraged to prepare for the interview while preparing for the online exam.
- The mock tests play a significant role in the examination. Aspirants are advised to take at least one mock test daily during the final phase.
Syndicate Bank SO Recruitment: Important Dates
- Opening Date for Online Registration – 29-03-2019
- Last Date for Online Registration – 18-04-2019
- Syndicate Bank SO Exam Date (Tentative) – June 2019
Syndicate Bank SO Recruitment: Important links
|Official Notification||VIEW HERE|
|Apply Online||Registration | Log in|
|Official Website||CLICK HERE|
|Other Govt Jobs||CLICK HERE|
|Exam Update News||CLICK HERE|