Syndicate Bank Previous Year Papers: This blog talks about the details of the exam like exam syllabus, exam pattern and other important information about the exam. Candidates can also download Syndicate Bank PO Exam Previous Year Papers from the link shared in the blog.
Syndicate Bank Previous Year Papers:
The exam is conducted for the post of PO in Syndicate Bank. Candidates selected in the written exam will get enrolled in banking programme. The course will be 1 year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking & Finance from Manipal Global Education Service Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore and Nitte Education International Pvt Ltd. (NEIPL) Greater Noida/Mangalore. After successful completion of the course, candidates will get appointment letter on behalf of Syndicate Bank for the post of Probationary Officer in Junior Management Grade/Scale-I. This blog provides details related with Syndicate Bank PO exam in the section below.
Syndicate Bank Selection Process:
The election process of syndicate bank has two steps:
- Online Test
- Interview and/or Group Discussion
Syndicate Bank Exam Pattern
Exam Pattern for Online Test:
|Type||Name of Test||No. of Qs||Max. Marks||Duration|
|Descriptive||English Language||2||50||30 Minutes|
- There is a minimum cut-off in each section and overall cut-off that you have to clear
- Negative marking is there for each wrong answer
- After completing the objective test there will be a descriptive test as well.
- Answers of the descriptive test will be checked if you clear minimum cut-off in objective section.
- Selection of candidates is done on marks scored in the descriptive section.
- Minimum cut-off required to qualify for the descriptive test is 50%.
- Candidates in SC/ST/OBC/PWD categories have to score minimum 45% for qualifying for descriptive test.
- 5 times of the total vacancies are the number of candidates shortlisted for GD/ Interview
- Syndicate bank authorities have the power to decide qualifying marks
- Final merit list will be created on the basis of candidate’s performance in online test and Interview/ GD round.
Syndicate Bank Previous Year Papers
Preparation Tips for Syndicate Bank PO Exam:
- There is negative marking for each wrong answer
- Candidates must read the paper very carefully and identify easy questions first.
- Try to attempt easy questions first.
- Attempt those questions you feel confident about.
- Candidates have to practice on Syndicate Bank PO Exam Previous Year Papers to understand the paper pattern.
- Solving Syndicate Bank PO Exam Previous Year Papers will help candidates to analyze their speed and can plan strategy accordingly.
- Strategy to clear written exam round is to identify easier questions and solve them first.
|Subject||Link To Buy|