Syndicate Bank PO Preparation Tips
The exam for Syndicate Bank PO will be held on 8th February. We understand that only a single day is left for this exam. You might be under a huge stress because of the exam. So discard all such negative feelings, and surround yourself with positive energy. This is a very prestigious exam and selection in it will definitely change your life.
We know that stress upto a certain level is good. But don’t let it take a toll on your performance. You must be wondering how do you turn the odds in your favor? Today we will provide you with Tips and Tricks which we believe will definitely help you in giving your best performance. These tips are divided into what you need to do today, tomorrow morning before and during the Syndicate Bank PO exam.
Syndicate Bank PO Preparation Tips for TODAY.
1 . Turn your Negative Stress into a Positive Stress
- Yes you can really do that.
- Do you know that our body secretes some hormones when we are excited as well as when we are anxious.
- Meaning you can easily convert your negative stress into its positive counterpart.
- Never let that anxiety take a toll on you.
- Think about how great it would be when you are selected.
- Imagine yourself as a winner who has achieved success.
- Think about only the good things and fuel your excitement.
2 . Shut down the family pressure
- In the final stage of preparation, we have seen that the biggest harm a candidate unknowingly causes to himself is by taking the family and peer pressure beyond the threshold limit.
- Don’t listen to anyone’s free advice.
- While some of it might be good, most of it will fill you up with negativity.
- Remember this is not the time for any second opinion about your preparation.
- Rather, this is the time to consolidate whatever you have studied so far and to apply it in tomorrow’s exam.
- Do not discuss about the exam with people.
3. Get a good night sleep
- If you want to feel fresh and energetic throughout the exam, you need sleep.
- Your brain needs ample rest the night before the exam.
- So make sure you get an ample amount of sleep (at least 7-8 hours).
- This would help your brain repair all damaged cells and regain all the information with regards to Syndicate Bank PO exam and increase the retention power.
Syndicate Bank PO Preparation Tips for TOMORROW (Exam Day)
1. Have a light and healthy Breakfast
- Remember the keywords, light and healthy, which means those delicious parathas with a lot of butter are out.
- A healthy breakfast will keep you more active and less drowsy.
- Have some fruits, milk, 1-2 eggs or some corn flakes.
- Take some snacks and a water bottle with you, for keeping your body sugar at an optimum level.
2. Leave a bit Early
- Leave for your examination center a bit early.
- You don’t know that you might get stuck in traffic.
- Beforehand check your centre’s location and be very sure you reach at least an hour before the exam commences.
3. Take some deep breaths
- Before you start your exam, close your eyes and take some deep breaths.
- While breathing in count till 5.
- Then hold your breath for 3-4 seconds and exhale it by counting till 5.
- Do this atleast 4-5 times until you get calm.
Syndicate Bank PO Preparation Tips During the Exam
- During the exam, don’t try to attempt anything which you haven’t come across before.
- First attempt only those sections in which you are more confident.
- Score maximum marks in it.
- This would increase your performance and confidence.
- It will definitely help you in scoring in your weak areas as well.
- Make a timeline and stick to it.
- Don’t attempt a section for much time.
- First clear the sectional cutoff of all the sections.
- There are some questions that look complex but actually are very easy.
- This is how you you should attempt.
- First read the question in 5 seconds.
- Take a breath and try to remember if you have seen such questions while you were preparing.
- If you are able to figure out how to solve it quickly, then go for it. If you are unable to identify how to solve it in less than a minute, skip that question as of now.
- Remember you only get less than a minute to solve a question.
- So instead of wasting time do other simple questions first.
- Time is your most important commodity here, not your ego.You can solve those lengthy questions later
Friends this was all from our side for Syndicate bank PO Exam. If you need some mock tests for Syndicate Bank Manipal PO click here. All the very best for Syndicate Bank PO Exam! God bless you.