Summary: State Bank of Sikkim Posts and vacancies. State Bank of Sikkim Application fee. State Bank of Sikkim Selection Process. State Bank of Sikkim Age Limit. State Bank of Sikkim Educational Qualification. State Bank of Sikkim How to apply. State Bank of Sikkim Scheme And Syllabus Of Examination .
State Bank of Sikkim Recruitment 26 Vacancies – Junior Accounts Assistant Posts
State Bank of Sikkim has published notification for the recruitment of 26 Junior Accounts Assistant vacancies on temporary regular basis.
State Bank of Sikkim Posts and vacancies:
Total No. of Posts: 26
Name of the Posts: Junior Accounts Assistant
1. Unreserved: 05 Posts
2. Bhutia Lepcha: 02 Posts
3. Bhutia Lepcha (Women): 02 Posts
4. Bhutia Lepcha (BPL): 01 Post
5. Other Backward Classes – Central List: 03 Posts
6. Other Backward Classes – Central List (Women): 01 Post
7. Other Backward Classes – Central List (BPL): 01 Post
8. Other Backward Classes – State List: 02 Posts
9. Other Backward Classes – State List (Women): 02 Posts
10. Other Backward Classes – State List (BPL): 01 Post
11. Scheduled Tribe: 02 Posts
12. Scheduled Tribe (Women): 01 Post
13. Scheduled Caste: 01 Post
14. Scheduled Caste (Women): 01 Post
15. Primitive Tribe: 01 Post
State Bank of Sikkim Application fee:
Candidates should pay Rs. 300/- (Rs. 100/- for BPL) by Bank Demand Draft drawn in favour of State Bank of Sikkim, payable at Gangtok.
State Bank of Sikkim Important Dates:
- Last Date for Apply Online: 29-01-2016 by 04:00 P.M.
- Last Date for Receipt of Hard Copy of the Application: 30-01-2016 by 02:00 P.M.
State Bank of Sikkim Selection Process:
Candidates will be selected based on written examination And interview.
State Bank of Sikkim Eligibility
State Bank of Sikkim Age:
Candidates age limit should be between 18 – 30 years as on 31-12-2015. Relaxation of age will be applicable up to 5 years for BL/ ST/ SC/ PT candidates and 4 years for OBC – Central List And 3 years for OBC – State List candidates.
State Bank of Sikkim Educational Qualification:
Candidates should possess XII class from a recognized Board or equivalent and 1 year certificates/ Diploma in Computer Application from a recognized/ institution.
State Bank of Sikkim Scheme And Syllabus Of Examination :
The examination will consist of one (01) paper :
|PAPER||SUBJECT||FULL MARKS||TIME ALLOWED|
|COMPULSORY||General English, General Knowledge, Elementary Mathematics, General Science, Computer Application etc.||300||3.00 hours|
COMPULSORY PAPER –
The examination will be Multiple Choice Questions with negative marking.
The candidates will be required to answer questions designed to test their understanding of English, knowledge of current events of local, national and international importance. The paper will also include questions from General Science and Elementary Maths of Class – X level and Computer Application of Diploma level.
MARKING SYSTEM –
Question paper shall consist of 150 questions of 2 marks each. For every correct answer, 2 marks will be awarded and 0.50 marks will be deducted for every wrong answer.
VIVA – VOCE (INTERVIEW) –
The candidates will be interviewed by the State Bank of Sikkim who will have before them a record of their career. They will be asked questions on matters of general awareness. The objective of the interview is to assess the personal suitability of the candidates for the Bank, or service for which he has applied to the State Bank of Sikkim.
The test is intended to judge the mental caliber of candidates. In broad terms, it would be actually an assessment of not only their intellectual qualities but also social traits and their interest in current affairs. Some of the qualities to be judged are mental alertness, critical powers of assimilation, care and logical exposition, balance of judgment, variety and depth of interest, ability for social cohesion and leadership intellectual and moral integrity.
State Bank of Sikkim How to apply:
Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.statebankofsikkim.com on or before 29-01-2016 by 04:00 P.M. Send hard copy of the online application with relevant documents and demand draft to the Asstt. General Manager (Adm.), State Bank of Sikkim, Gangtok, Head Office, Gangtok on or before 30-01-2016 by 02:00 P.M.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before Applying online candidates have valid e mail id & contact number.
2. Candidates should scan their photograph & signature.
3. Log on the website www.statebankofsikkim.com.
4. Click on Career or SBS Recruitment.
5. Click here for “Apply for the Post of Junior Account Assistant”.
6. Read all instructions.
7. Fill all the details.
8. Click on proceed.
9. Take print out of online application for future use.
Click here for Apply Online for State Bank of Sikkim Recruitment.