SBI Clerk Admit Cards are out now. Download it now and also get information about Exam Pattern Syllabus Exam Date and preparation tips
In this article
SBI Clerk Recruitment Exam Dates and Admit Cards.
The SBI Clerk 2016 Exam will be conducted from 22nd May 2016 to 5th June 2016.
SBI Clerk 2016 Admit Card Download
SBI Clerk Recruitment Exam Pattern Syllabus
Also. if you are thinking that SBI will release a separate notification for the Traditional Clerk Job, then you can’t expect it this year.
THIS YEAR SBI HAS CHANGED THE NOMENCLATURE AND NO SEPARATE NOTIFICATION FOR SBI CLERK WILL COME THIS YEAR. SO TREAT THIS AS THE ONLY NOTIFICATION OF 2016 FOR RECRUITMENT IN CLERICAL CADRE BY SBI.
The Regional Languages Criteria for different States has been changed by SBI.
SBI Junior Associate Apply Online (Link to be activated tomorrow )
State bank of India Posts and Vacancies:
Name of the Posts:
- (i) Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales): 10726 Posts
- (ii) Junior Agricultural Associate: 3008 Posts
SBI Eligibility Criteria:
SBI Age Limit:
- Candidates maximum age should be 28 years and minimum age should be 20 years.
- Age relaxation:
|Sr. No.||Category||Age Relaxation|
|1.||SC / ST||5 years|
|2.||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||3 years|
|3.||PWD (Gen)||10 years|
|4.||PWD (SC /ST)||15 years|
|5.||PWD (OBC)||13 years|
|6.||Persons domiciled in Jammu & Kashmir State during the period from
01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989
|7.||Ex-Servicemen/Disabled Ex-Servicemen||Actual period of service rendered in defence services + 3 years, (8 years for SC/ST) subject to max. age of 50 years|
|8.||Widows, Divorced women and women judicially separated from their husbands & who are not remarried||9 years (subject to maximum age limit of 35 years for General, 38 years for OBC & 40 years for SC/ST candidates)|
SBI Educational Qualification:
- For Junior Associates: Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central
- For Junior Agricultural Associates : Graduation in Agriculture or Agriculture allied activities from a Government recognised university/Institute.
Note:-Those who are in the final Semester/ year of Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for interview/joining, they will have to produce proof of having passed the Graduation Examination on or before 30.06.2016.
- Candidates having integrated dual degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 30.06.2016.
SBI Pay Scale:
SBI Selection Process:
Aspirants can be selected based on
- Preliminary Exam.
- Main Exam.
SBI Application Fee:
|1.||SC/ST/PWD/XS||Rs. 100/- (Intimation Charges only)|
|2.||General and OBC||Rs. 600/- (App. Fee including intimation charges)|
SBI How to Apply:
Candidates will be required to register themselves online through Bank’s website www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in. After registration candidates are required to pay the requisite application fee through online mode by using debit card/ credit card/Internet Banking.
SBI Important Dates:
- Opening Date for Online Application Submission : 05.04.2016
- Closing Date for Online Application Submission (Step-I) : 28.04.2016