State Bank Recruitment 2016. [no_toc]
Bookmark this page for viewing all latest updates for State Bank Recruitment.
State Bank Recruitment
State Bank of India (SBI) has published a notification for the recruitment of Specialist Officer (Acquisition Relationship Managers, Relationship Manager, Zoanl Head, Compliance Officer, Investment Counsellors) vacancies
State Bank Recruitment Details
Total No.of Posts: 103
Name of the Posts:
1. Acquisition Relationship Managers: 34 Posts
2. Relationship Manager: 55 Posts
3. Relationship Manager (Team Lead): 01 Post
4. Zoanl Head/ Senior RM-Sales (Corporate & SMEs): 01 Post
5. Zoanl Head/ Senior RM-Sales (Retail HNI): 02 Posts
6. Compliance Officer: 01 Post
7. Investment Counsellors: 09 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 22 to 35 years for Sl.No-1, 23 to 35 years for Sl.No-2 & 7, 25 to 40 years for Sl.No-3 & 6, 30 to years for Sl.No-4 & 5 as on 01-12-2016. Age relaxation applicable 5 years for SC/ ST , 3 years for OBC, 15 years for PWD (SC/ ST), 13 years for PWD (OBC), 10 years for PWD (GEN) candidates.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Graduation from Government recognized University or Institution with relevant experiences.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Merit & Personal Interview.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs. 600/- for General & OBC candidates, Rs. 100/- for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates (non-refundable) through using debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in from 25-11-2016 to 12-12-2016 & send hard copy of application along with photocopies of ID, Date of Birth, Educational Certificates, Experience, Brief resume (mentioning present annual CTC (fixed+variable = ________) with evidence), e-Receipt for fee payment, SC/ SC, OBC (With Non creamy layer clause), PWD certificates & send through post to “State Bank of India, Central Recruitment & Promotion Department, Corporate Centre, 3rd Floor, Atlanta Building, Nariman Point, Mumbai – 400021” on or before 16-12-2016.
Related: Click here to view RBI Assistant Salary Click here to view IBPS Clerk Salary Click here to view NIACL AO Expected Cutoff Resources from Mockbank: Click here to download previous Year Papers for IBPS RRB Office Assistant Click here to view IBPS RRB prelims cutoff Click here to view IBPS Clerk Expected Cutoff Click here to view RRB NTPC Result Announcement
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
2. Candidates should log on to the website www.sbi.co.in.
3. Go to Careers ——> Click on “Latest Announcement”.
4. Choose the desired post & Click on “Apply Online”.
5. Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are new user.
6. Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
7. After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
8. Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
9. Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
8. Take printout of online application for future use.
|Starting Date for Online Application & Fee Payment||25-11-2016|
|Last Date for Online Application & Fee Payment||12-12-2016|
|Last Date for Submission of Hard copy of Application||16-12-2016|
|Last Date for Editing Application Details||12-12-2016|
|Last Date for Printing of Online Application||27-12-2016|