SSC Stenographer Previous Year Papers : Our blog has exam details, syllabus and SSC Stenographer Previous Year Papers for your reference. Go through these Answer Keys to check all the questions asked in SSC Stenographer in previous year. These Answer Keys will also help you in your preparation of SSC Stenographer 2019.
SSC Stenographer Previous Year Papers
All the details pertaining to this exam is available at official website. This exam is organized by Staff Selection Commission for the vacancies of SSC Steno Grade C & D 2019. Exam dates are not out yet but expected to be out soon .This online exam will have objective type Multiple Choice Questions and Stenography questions in Skill Test.
SSC Stenographer Exam Eligibility Criteria
- The Candidates must be a 12th passed from a recognized university.
- He / She should be aged between 18 years and 27 years.
SSC Stenographer Exam Application Fees
- Applicants falling in General and OBC can pay a minimum fee of Rs 100.
- The applicants who belong to Scheduled caste, Ex-servicemen, Persons with disability and Women candidates need not pay any application fees.
SSC Stenographer Exam Selection Process
The candidate will have to appear in two exams.
- Paper1 – Objective Test
- Paper 2 – Skill Test which is also called as Computer Proficiency Test
SSC Stenographer Exam Pattern
|Subject Details||Number of Questions||Number of Marks||Time Duration|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||50||50||2 Hours|
|English Language and Comprehension||100||100|
- The question papers carries 200 questions of 1 mark each which has be completed in 2 hours .
- Those applicants who have qualified in the online exam they will be called for the skill test in stenography
- The SSC will decide the cut off.
- There will be a provision of negative marking. For every wrong answer 1/4th marks will be deducted.
- For visually handicapped candidates the total time duration will be 2 hours and 40 minutes. The SSC department gives the extra 40 minute to the handicapped candidates.
SSC Stenographer Exam Syllabus
English Language and Comprehension: English grammar, vocabulary, synonyms, antonyms, structure of sentence, reading comprehension etc. The writing ability of the candidates will also be monitored.
General Intelligence and Reasoning: It will be verbal and nonverbal type. The question of Decision Making, Problem Solving Analysis, Arithmetical Reasoning, Syllogism, Number Series, Visual Memory, Arithmetic.
General Awareness: Current events, important dates, books, authors, sports, Indian economy, History, Politics, Scientific Research and Indian constitution.
SSC Stenographer Exam Skill Test
- The center for the skill test will be decided by the SSC commission.
- Only the candidates who pass online exam will be eligible for this skill test
- A dictation for total 10 minutes in Hindi/English at the speed of 100 w.p.m for the stenographer grade ‘C’ posts and for stenographer grade ‘D’ posts it is 80 w.p.m speed will be given.
SSC Stenographer Previous Year Papers 2018 (To be updated soon)
SSC Stenographer Previous Year Papers 2017
|English – SSC Stenographer Previous Year Papers 2017|
|General Awareness – SSC Stenographer Previous Year Papers 2017|
|Reasoning- SSC Stenographer Previous Year Papers 2017|