Staff Selection Commission has released SSC SI ASI 2019 notification on September 17, 2019. The official notification is now available on the official site of SSC at ssc.nic.in. The application process will start from September 17 and will end on October 16, 2019.
SSC SI & ASI Notification 2019 Out – Apply Now for SI & ASI Post at ssc.nic.in
SSC SI & ASI Recruitment 2019: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has published a notification to conduct Computer Based Examination for the recruitment of Sub Inspector (SI) in Delhi Police, CAPFs, Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI) in CISF vacancies. Candidates who wish to apply for SI in CAPFs, ASI in CISF and SI in Delhi Police Exam -2019 (Paper-I) can visit the official site of SSC and follow the application process. This year, the Staff Selection Commission will hold the SSC CPO SI Exam 2019 from 11 December 2019 to 13 December 2019 which will be conducted through an online exam. Candidates between the age group of 20 to 25 years are eligible to apply for this exam. Candidates are advised to check important dates.
The posts to be filled through this recruitment drive is Sub-Inspector (GD) in CAPFs, Sub Inspector (Executive) – (Male/ Female) in Delhi Police and Assistant Sub-Inspector (Executive) in CISF. To apply for these posts, candidates need to have a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or institute. Check Official Notification Here.
SSC SI & ASI Recruitment 2019: Important Highlight
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|No. of Vacancies||various Posts|
|Name Of Posts||SI & ASI vacancies|
|Date of SSC SI & ASI 2018 Online Form||17th September 2019|
|Last Date of SSC SI & ASI 2018 Online Application||18th October 2019 (17:00)|
|SSC SI & ASI Recruitment Official Notification||VIEW HERE|
|Official Website||ssconline.nic.in or ssc.nic.in|
SSC JE 2019 Exam: SSC JE Recruitment
Staff Selection Commission organization the exam for recruiting various skilled candidates for Sub Inspector (SI) in Delhi Police, CAPFs, Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI) in CISF. This is all India Level exam. The recruitment process of SSC JE Exam 2019-20 involves two stages – Paper I and Paper II. The applicants qualifying Paper I according to Minimum qualifying will be called for Paper-II. This year, the online application form will start from 17th September 2019 and the process end on 18th October 2019.
SSC SI & ASI Recruitment 2019: SI & ASI Vacancy Details
|Number of Posts: VariousPost Name: SI & ASI
SSC SI & ASI Recruitment 2019: Important Dates
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 17-09-2019
- Last Date to Apply Online: 16-10-2019
- Last Date for Payment of fee through online: 18-10-2019
- Last date for payment of fee through challan: 19-10-2019
- Date of CBT (Paper I): 11 to 13-12-2019
- Date of Paper-II: To be notified later.
SSC SI & ASI Recruitment: Eligibility Criteria
SSC SI & ASI Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or equivalent for the above posts. Candidates are advised to check the official notification for more details related to educational qualifications.
SSC SI & ASI Recruitment: Age Limits
Age limit as on 1st January 2020
- Minimum Age: 20 Years
- Maximum Age: 25 Years
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules.
|Sr. No.||Category||Age Relaxation|
|3.||Ex-Servicemen (GEN)||3 years after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on the closing date.|
SSC SI & ASI Recruitment: Pay Scale
- Sub-Inspector (GD) in CAPFs: pay scale of Level-6 (Rs.35,400-1,12,400/-)
- Sub Inspector (Executive) – (Male/ Female) in Delhi Police: pay scale of Leve-6 (Rs.35,400-1,12,400/-)
- Assistant Sub-Inspector (Executive) in CISF: pay scale of Level-5 (Rs.29,200-92,300)
SSC SI & ASI Recruitment:
1. Please read the instructions given in the Notice of Examination carefully before filling up the online ‘One-time Registration Form’ and „Application Form‟.
2. Before proceeding with One-time Registration, keep the following information/ documents ready:
a. Mobile Number (to be verified through OTP).
b. Email ID (to be verified through OTP).
c. Aadhaar Number. If Aadhaar Number is not available, please give one of the following ID Numbers. (You will be required to show the original document at a later stage):
i. Voter ID Card
iv. Driving License
v. School/ College ID
vi. Employer ID (Govt./ PSU/ Private)
d. Information about the Board, Roll Number and Year of Passing the Matriculation (10th) Examination.
e. Scanned colour passport size recent photograph in JPEG format (20 KB to 50 KB). Image dimension of the photograph should be about 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height). Applications with blurred photograph will be rejected.
f. Scanned signature in JPEG format (10 to 20 KB). Image dimension of the signature should be about 4.0 cm (width) x 3.0 cm (height). Applications with blurred signature will be rejected.
g. Disability Certificate Number, if you are a person with benchmark disability.
3. For One-time Registration, click on „Register Now‟ link provided in „Login‟ Section on https://ssc.nic.in.
4. One-time Registration process requires filling up of following information:
a. Basic Details
b. Additional Details and Contact Details
c. Uploading of the scanned images of passport size photograph and signature.
SSC SI & ASI Recruitment: How to Apply
• Applications are required to be submitted in online mode only at the official website of SSC Headquarters i.e. https://ssc.nic.in. For detailed instructions, please refer to Annexure-I and Annexure-II of this Notice.
• The last date for submission of online applications is 16-10-2019 (17:00).
• Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the SSC website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
• The commission does not accept any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of the aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of the Commission.
SSC SI & ASI Recruitment: Application Fee
|Sr. No.||Category||Application Fees|
|1.||General Category||Rs 100/-|
|2.||SC, ST, PH, & Ex-Servicemen||No Fees|
Payment Mode: Pay the application fee through BHIM UPI, Net Banking or by using Visa MasterCard, Maestro RuPay Credit, or Debit cards or in cash at SBI Branch by generating SBI Challan
SSC SI & ASI Recruitment: Selection Process
• All candidates who register themselves in response to this advertisement by the closing date and time and whose applications are found to be in order and are provisionally accepted by the Commission as per the terms and conditions of this Notice of Examination, will be assigned 15 Roll numbers and issued Admission Certificate (AC) for appearing in the Computer Based Examination (Paper-I).
• Admission Certificates for all stages of the examinations issued online on the websites of concerned Regional/ Sub-Regional Office of the Commission. Candidates are therefore advised to regularly visit the websites of the Commission Headquarters (i.e. https://ssc.nic.in) and concerned Regional/ Sub-Regional office of the Commission under whose jurisdiction the examination centers opted by the candidate are located.
• On the basis of their performance in Paper-I, candidates will be shortlisted for appearing in PET/ PST Examination. The Commission shall have the discretion to fix different minimum qualifying marks in each part of Paper-I taking into consideration among others, category-wise vacancies and category-wise number of candidates.
• PET/ PST is mandatory but qualifying in nature. Ex-Servicemen are not required to undergo PET.
• Only those candidates who qualified in PET/ PST will be allowed to appear in Paper-II Examination.
• Minimum qualifying marks in Paper-I and Paper-II are as follows:
14.6.1. UR: 30%
14.6.2. OBC/ EWS: 25%
14.6.3. All other categories: 20%
• On the basis of their performance in Paper-I+Paper-II, candidates will be shortlisted for appearing in Medical Examination. Candidates, who are successful in Medical Examination, will be called for detailed Document Verification.
• All shortlisted candidates are required to come for Document Verification. Those failing to do so will not be considered for final selection. Candidates are required to submit all documents in original for verification at the time of Document Verification.
SSC SI & ASI Recruitment: Important links
|Apply Online||Click here|
|Detailed Notification||Click here|
|Short Notice||Click here|
|Official Website||Click here|