SSC Scientific Assistant Answer Key 2017 Released, View here SSC Scientific Assistant Answer Key 2017.
SSC Scientific Assistant Answer Key 2017 Released!!
SSC Scientific Assistant Answer Key 2017: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the answer key for Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2017. It is available on this page below and also on the official website of SSC. There are two types of answer key released for this recruitment exam namely provisional and final. This SSC Scientific Assistant Answer Key is the provisional SSC Scientific Assistant Answer Key. Candidates should note that they can challenge the provisional answer key. They should raise their objections against the answer key from December 6, 2017 until 9th December 2017 before 5 PM. Candidates can only submit their objections in the online mode. They will have to pay a fee of Rs 100 per question. Candidates will have to log in to the website to check the SSC Scientific Assistant Answer Key. Candidates can get complete details about the SSC Scientific Assistant Answer Key 2017 on this page below.
SSC Scientific Assistant Answer Key 2017: DOWNLOAD HERE
SC Scientific Assistant Answer Key: Important Highlights
||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
|Name of the posts
|No of Vacancies
|SSC Scientific Assistant Answer Key
SSC Scientific Assistant Answer Key 2017: Important Dates
It should be noted that the candidates will have to follow the login instructions to login or else they won’t be able to access the answer key. The SSC Scientific Assistant Answer Key will have the answers to the questions asked in the test for held from 22nd November 2017 to 25th November 2017. Candidates can refer to the table below to get an idea about the schedule of SSC answer key 2017
||22nd to 25th November 2017
|Release of provisional Answer key
||6th December 2017
|Dates to raise objections against the answer key
||6th to 9th December 2017
How to Check Tentative SSC Scientific Assistant Answer Keys
- Click on the Direct link Above for SSC Scientific Assistant Answer Key.
- Enter your Roll no, Password & Exam Date.
- Click on Submit.
- Alternatively, you can check from SSC Official Website.
- Follow steps 2 & 3.
How to Challenge SSC Scientific Assistant Answer Key
|The purpose of providing you the SSC Scientific Assistant Answer Key is that:
- You can compare your answers with the answers marked as ‘correct’ by the SSC.
- If you think that for an answer, your answer was correct and the answer marked right by the SSC is wrong, you can ‘challenge’ that question!
What does challenging mean?
|By challenging it is meant that you can actually challenge SSC Scientific Assistant Answer Key and claim that your answer is right. But to do so, you will have to pay Rs. 100/- per every question that you challenge.
Steps for Challenging:
- To challenge question or review of tentative answer key, you need to enter USER ID (10 Digit roll number) followed by a SUFFIX –P or C or E for each specialized subject which you have selected during the examination -1. ‘P’- Physics
2. ‘C’ – Computer Science & Infomation Technology
3. ‘E’ – Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
- Then Enter – PASSWORDThe Password is Date of Birth of candidate to be entered in DDMMYYYY format ONLY.
What is SSC Scientific Assistant Answer Key?
The SSC Scientific Assistant Answer Key represents the final answers declared by the Staff Selection Commission in order to ensure greater transparency in the examination system. After accepting the challenges from the candidates in the tentative answer key, SSC will release the final answer key to clear all the doubts of the students.
Official Notice for SSC Scientific Assistant Answer Keys
Marking Scheme for SSC Scientific Assistant Exam 2017
|With the help of the answer key, the candidates can calculate the score by following the marking scheme of the examination. The procedure to estimate the marks is as below:
- Total 200 questions were asked in the online exam.
- 1 marks will be allotted for each correct answer.
- 0.25 Marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
Best books for SSC Exam Preparation
|A Modern Approach To Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning by RS Aggarwal
|Quantitative Aptitude For Competitive Examinations by RS Aggarwal
|Magical Book On Quicker Maths by M Tyra
|Fast Track Objective Arithmetic by Rajesh Verma
|Objective General English by SP Bakshi
|General English for All Competitive Examinations by SC Gupta
|Lucent’s General Knowledge by Sanjeev Kumar, Renu Sinha, Binay Karna, Manwendra Mukul, RP Suman
Other Exam Answer Key: