SSC Scientific Assistant Admit Card 2017 Out For IMD, Download Here!
SSC Scientific Assistant Admit Card 2017: SSC Scientific Assistant Admit Card for the year 2017 is out for various regions. The SSC Scientific Assistant Tier I exam will be conducted from 20th November to 27th November 2017. The Staff Selection Commission will recruit for the Indian Meteorological Department (IMD), to fill 1102 Vacancies for the same. You will have to appear for a Computer-based Test. You can download your application form from the links given below.
The Direct Links to download SSC IMD Scientific Assistant admit cards are given below, for respective regions. Note that as soon as SSC releases Call Letters for a regions, we will update the Direct Download Link in this article. For now, you can also check your Application Status and Exam Schedules through the Direct Download Links in the table below.
SSC Scientific Assistant Admit Card: Important Highlights
||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
|Name of the posts
|No of Vacancies
|SSC Scientific Assistant Admit Card For IMD Exam
SSC Scientific Assistant Admit Card – Various Regions
SSC Scientific Assistant Admit Card: Exam Date
|SSC Scientific Assistant Exam
||22nd – 25th Nov 2017
||Shift 1: (10:00 – 12:00 AM)
|Shift 2: (02:45 – 04:45 PM)
More Recruitments to Apply
How to Download SSC Scientific Assistant Admit Card 2017
- Click on your region’s Direct Download Link to Download your SSC Scientific Assistant Admit Card.
- Fill your Registration Id & Date of Birth.
- Click on submit/search & download your admit card.
- Alternatively, you can also visit the SSC Official Website.
- Go to “Admit Card” button above.
- Visit your particular Regional Website.
- Search for a link that says “Click to download your Admit Card for SSC Scientific Assistant Admit Card for IMD 2017”.
- Enter your Registration ID & DOB and then download your SSC Scientific Assistant Admit Card.
SSC MTS Admit Card: Download Links
Details printed in SSC Scientific Assistant Admit Card
|The SSC Scientific Assistant Admit Card will mention the following details.
- Roll Number/User ID
- Registration No
- Name & Address
- Venue code
- Venue of exam
- Date of exam
- Space for photograph
- Space for signature
- Space for thumb impression
- Space for Invigilator signatures
- Important guidelines for exam
SSC Scientific Assistant Admit Card: Photo Identification Required
Applicants along with the printout of IBPS PO 2017 hall ticket need to carry photo-identity proof such as PAN card/Passport/Driving License/Voters Card/Bank Passbook etc both in original as well as photocopy.