SSC Recruitment 2020 for 1355 Selection Posts (Phase-VII) Available – Apply Now
SSC Recruitment invites applications for the recruitment of 1355 Selection Posts (Phase-VII) 2020 Vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
The Staff Selection Commission has been published an advertisement to recruit for the Selection posts in the various Indian government department. Every year authority releases the SSC Recruitment notification and a huge number of interested applicants apply for this SSC Selection Exam. Candidates can start applying from 21th February 2020 and the last date to apply is 20th March 2020.
Important Highlight: SSC Selection Recruitment
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|No. of Vacancies||1355 Posts|
|Name Of Posts||Junior Engineer vacancies|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||22-02-2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||20-03-2020|
|SSC Selection Recruitment Official Notification||VIEW HERE|
|Official Website||ssconline.nic.in or ssc.nic.in|
SSC Selection Vacancies Detail 2020
|Post Name||Total no of Vacancy|
|Sr. Technical Assistant||4|
|Sr Conservation Assistant||9|
|Jr. Engineer (Electronics)||01|
|Staff Car Driver||2|
|Jr. Tech Assistant||11|
|Girl Cadet Instructors||11|
|Jr. Geographical Assistant||1|
|Jr. Zoological Asst||1|
|Library Information Assistant||1|
|Senior Research Assistant||1|
|Junior Scientific Assistant||5|
|Senior Preservation Assistant||24|
|Senior Conservation Assistant||9|
|Data Entry Operator||2|
|Lady Medical Attendant||11|
|Junior Technical Assistant||8|
SSC Selection Post Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Criteria
|Post Name||Age Limit (in Years)||Education Qualification|
|Sr. Technical Assistant||18-30||Graduation|
|Sr Conservation Assistant||Higher Secondary|
|Jr. Engineer (Electronics)|
|Staff Car Driver||18-25||Matriculation|
|Jr. Tech Assistant||18-30||Graduation|
|Girl Cadet Instructors||20-25|
|Jr. Geographical Assistant||18-25|
|Jr. Zoological Asst||18-27|
|Laboratory Assistant||18-27||Higher Secondary|
|Library Information Assistant||18-30||Graduation|
|Senior Research Assistant|
|Junior Scientific Assistant|
|Senior Preservation Assistant|
|Senior Conservation Assistant||18-30||Higher Secondary|
|Data Entry Operator||18-26||Graduation|
|Lady Medical Attendant|
|Junior Technical Assistant||18-30||Graduation|
|Sr. No.||Category||Age Relaxation|
Important Date for SSC Selection Recruitment
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application||21 February 2020|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application||20 March 2020|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee through Online
||23 March 2020|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee through Challan||23 March 2020|
|Date of Computer Based Examination||10 to 12 June 2020|
SSC Selection Post Recruitment: Selection Process
Applicants will be shortlisted and recommended for appointment by the commission on the basis of their total marks in the Written Exam (Computer Based) and Document verification.
Exam Pattern for Computer Based Exam
(i) There will be three separate Computer Based Examinations consisting of Objective Type Multiple Choice questions, for the posts with minimum Educational Qualification of Matriculation, Higher Secondary and Graduation & above levels. The details of subjects, marks and number of questions subject-wise will be as given below:-
|Subjects||No of Questions/ Maximum Marks|
|1. General Intelligence||25/ 50|
|2. General Awareness||25/ 50|
|3. Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic Skill)||25/ 50|
|4. English Language (Basic Knowledge)||25/ 50|
Total Time Duration: 60 Minutes
- There will be negative marking of 0.50 marks for each wrong answer.
- Marks scored by candidates in Computer Based Examination will be normalized by using the formula published by the Commission through Notice No: 1-1/2018-P&P-I dated 07-02-2019 and such normalized scores will be used to determine final merit and cut-off marks.
- For VH candidates of 40% and above visual disability, there will be no component of Maps/ Graphs/ Diagrams/ Statistical Data in the General Intelligence/ Quantitative Aptitude subjects.
- Skill Tests like Typing/ Data Entry/ Computer Proficiency Test, etc., where prescribed in the Essential Qualification, will be conducted, which will be of a qualifying nature.
- The Commission shall have the discretion to fix different minimum qualifying standards in each component of the Examination taking into consideration among others, category-wise vacancies and category-wise number of candidates.
Application Process for SSC Recruitment
- Fee: Rs. 100/-
- For Women/ SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex Serviceman Candidates: Nill
- Payment Mode: Online Through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or in SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
How to Apply for SSC Selection Post Recruitment 2020
Those candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria, they can apply online for Selection Posts (Phase-VII) through the official website on or before last date that is 20th 2020. SSC provides two parts to fill online application. These are:
Part I Registration: Candidates need to fill basic information, Click on submit button and you will get the page generated registration number. Keep it safe for next step of registration
Part II Registration: The application process is incomplete without Part II Registration. Part II registration contains filling of payment details, uploading of photograph and scanned signature. You can pay fee online through SBI net banking/debit card/credit cards
Instruction to Upload Image and Signature
- Image and signature must be in JPG format.
- The size of image must be less than 12kb and greater than 4 Kb
- Resolution must be 100-pixel widths by 120 pixels heights
- The digital size of the fill must be less than 12 kb and greater than 1 Kb
- Resolution for the signature image must be 140-pixel width by 60 pixels height.
Important Link for SSC Recruitment
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|