SSC MTS Recruitment Notification Out on 22 April 2019 – Check Exam Dates and Detail information about Application Form, Salary, Vacancies & Eligibility.
SSC MTS Recruitment 2019 Notification Out – Check Exam Date
SSC MTS Recruitment: Staff Selection Commission of India (SSC) will be releasing SSC MTS Recruitment 2019 Official Notification on 22nd April 2019.With the release of notification, exam pattern, vacancy, eligibility and other related details will be declared. Candidates can check the official notification by clicking on the link that will be mentioned on this page after it has been released by SSC.
The online examination (Paper 1) for SSC MTS Recruitment 2019 will be conducted in the months of August – September 2019. The online registration for SSC Recruitment 2019 is likely to begin from 22nd April 2019 after the release of the official SSC MTS recruitment notification.
SSC MTS Recruitment 2019: Important Dates
|Dates for submission of online applications||22.04.2019 to 29.05.2019|
|Last date for receipt of application||29.05.2019 (up to 5.00 PM)|
|Last date for making online fee payment||31.05.2019 (up to 5.00 PM)|
|Last date for generation of offline Challan||31.05.2019 (up to 5.00 PM)|
|Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank)||01.06.2019|
|Date of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I)||02.08.2019 to 06.09.2019|
|Date of Tier-II Examination (Descriptive Paper)||17.11.2019|
|SSC MTS Recruitment Exam Final Result||To be released|
SSC MTS Recruitment 2019 – Vacancies Detail
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will release the notification in 22th April and officials will update total vacancy soon. In the previous year’s SSC MTS recruitment drive, there was an increase in vacancies from 10,302 to 10,674 as given below:
|REGION||Initial Number Of Vacancy||Updated Vacancy
(1st January 2018)
(12th March 2018)
SSC MTS Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate must be a citizen of India or belong to Bhutan or Nepal.
- Tibetan refugee who came over to India, with the intention of permanently settling in India before January 1, 1962, are eligible to apply
- Person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries such as Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India can apply for this examination.
Age Limit: SSC MTS Recruitment
Candidate should be between 18-25 years as on 01-08-2019 (i.e. candidates born not before 02-08-1994 and not later than 01-08-2001)
Age relaxation is provided to the reserved category as given below:
|PwD (Unreserved)||10 years|
|PwD (OBC)||13 Years|
|PwD (SC/ ST)||15 years|
|For More Detail||VIEW HERE|
Educational Qualification: SSC MTS Notification
Candidates with minimum Matriculation (10th) Examination or equivalent from a recognized Board will be eligible.
Latest update: SSC releases SSC JHT Paper 1 result. Check Here
Salary Detail: SSC MTS Recruitment
The Staff Selection Commission will hold a competitive examination for recruitment of Multi Tasking Staff in Pay Band-1 (Rs 5200-20200) + Grade Pay Rs 1800, (Revised Pay Scale after 7th CPC: Pay Level in Pay Matrix – Level-1).
SSC MTS Recruitment 2019 – Application Fee
- Online mode – Application fee amounts to Rs.100 and candidates can submit through e-Callahan at any SBI branch, or by DR/CR card (reserved category students and female applicants are exempted to pay the application fee).
- Offline mode- Candidates have to pay a fee of Rs.100 along with CRF stamps which can be purchased from the post office(reserved category students and female applicants are exempted to pay the application fee).
How to Apply SSC MTS Recruitment 2019
Interested eligible applicants should apply Online only. Any other mode of submission of application would not be accepted. For detailed advertisement & procedure log on to http://ssc.nic.in Online submission of application will be start from 22nd April 2019 to 29th May 2019.
Procedure to apply for SSC MTS exam 2019
- First, visit the official website of SSC – https://ssc.nic.in/
- Go to “Online Form” page.
- Read Instructions then Proceed for online application.
- Fill in the basic details viz. Name, Father’s name, Date of Birth, e-mail Address, Mobile number and Educational Qualification etc.
- Follow the instructions and complete the registration process step-by-step for getting a Registration Number & Password.
- After filling the registration form, click on the “Final Submit” button, after which you will receive an OTP on your email id and mobile number.
- Enter the OTP to complete the registration process.
- Log in with your registered email id and password as received on your email id and mobile number.
- Look for the “Apply Now” link for MTS in the Latest Notifications tab.
- Enter the required details as prompted and click on “I Agree” to submit the SSC MTS application form.
- Pay the requisite SSC MTS Application Fee.
- Download your SSC MTS Application Form and take printouts for future reference.
|Online Registration||Register Here|
|Already Registered||Login Here|
SSC MTS Recruitment: Important Links
|Official Notification||CLICK HERE|
|Apply Online||CLICK HERE|
|Exam Pattern||CLICK HERE|
|SSC MTS Previous Year Question Paper||CLICK HERE|
|SSC MTS Previous Year Question Paper Hindi||CLICK HERE|
|Official Website||CLICK HERE|
SSC MTS Recruitment: Selection Process
Selection Process: Staff Selection Commission selection process is based on Written Examination. Candidates shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the examination will be required to appear for a descriptive type qualifying paper for testing basic language skills. Written Examination consists of two paper, candidates who qualifed objective type paper (Paper I) will be shortlisted for the descriptive type (Paper-II) examination on the basis of their performance in Paper-I. Paper-II will only of qualifying nature.
Written Examination: The written exam will consist of (Paper-I) objective type paper and (Paper-II) descriptive type.
- (i) Paper-I will consist of questions on ‘General Intelligence and Reasoning’ will be non-verbal considering the functions attached to the post. Questions on Numerical Aptitude and General English will be simple, of a level that an average matriculate will be in a position to answer comfortably. Paper-II will be held only for such candidates who meet the cut-off prescribed by the Commission in Paper-I for different categories.
- (ii) Paper-II will be descriptive in which the candidate will be required to write short essay/letter in English and one language included in the 8th schedule of the Constitution. Paper-II will only be of qualifying nature and is intended to test elementary language skills in view of re-categorization of the post as Group-C and in view of job requirements.
SSC MTS Recruitment 2019 Exam Pattern
The examination of SSC MTS 2019 will be conducted in 3 different levels: Paper-1, Paper-2 (Descriptive Test) & Paper-3 (Skill Test). Paper-1 is an online exam which is objective multiple choice question type. Paper-2 is a pen and paper mode of examination which includes a descriptive paper in English or any other language listed in the government policies. Paper-III is a skill test that needs to be taken as per candidate’s convenience.
SSC MTS 2019 Paper-1 – SSC MTS Recruitment
|Reasoning||25||A cumulative Time of 90 minutes|
Penalty for wrong answers: 0.25 marks will be deducted every time a candidate marks a question wrong.
SSC MTS 2019 Paper-2 (Descriptive Exam)
|Subject||Max Marks||Total Time|
|Short Essay/Letter in English or any Language included in 8th Schedule of the Constitution||50||30 Minutes|
- The examination constitutes of two papers, i.e., Paper 1 & Paper 2.
- Paper 1 questions will be objective type (MCQs). 0.25 marks will be deducted for every wrong answer and question paper will be set up in both the languages: English & Hindi.
- Paper 2 questions will be of a descriptive type and qualifying, comprising of Short Essay/ Letter to be written in English or any other language included in the 8th schedule of the Constitution which usually judges the candidate’s elementary language skills.
Documents Required for Verification
Verification of documents is the part of SSC MTS Selection Process. Candidates found faulty while presenting the required set of documents at the time of document verification, will be debarred from SSC MTS selection process.
- Certified true copies or Photostat copies of the certificates will not be accepted in any case.
- Original certificates will be returned after the verification.
Given below is the list of documents that are to be carried at the time of document verification for SSC MTS Selection Process.
- Qualification Certificates
- Proof of Identity (Pan Card, Aadhar Card, Voter ID etc.)
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Passport Size Photographs
- Category Certificate for the Reserved Category Candidates
- Proof of Residence
Best Books Recommended by Toppers for Competitive exam
Reasoning Book Buy Now Quantitative Aptitude Buy Now English Buy Now Gk And Current Affairs Buy Now
Important Vacancies for This Month
UPPCL Recruitment Click Here BSF Recruitment Click Here Allahabad Bank Recruitment Click Here Bihar Police Recruitment Click Here Syndicate Bank Recruitment Click Here ONGC Recruitment Click Here