SSC MTS Exam Pattern 2019 For Paper 1 & Paper 2 – Check New Exam Pattern & Selection Procedure Here
SSC MTS Exam Pattern 2019 For Paper 1 & Paper 2 – New Exam Pattern
The Staff Selection Commission is expected to release SSC MTS Recruitment Notification soon on the official website. This year SSC MTS 2019 exam is conducted to recruit aspirants for the various posts such as Peon, Daftary, Jamadar, Junior Gestetner Operator, Chowkidar, Safaiwala, Mali etc.
SSC MTS Exam Pattern: Staff Selection Commission of India (SSC) will be releasing SSC MTS Recruitment 2019 Official Notification on 22nd April 2019. Earlier the MTS Notification for 2019 was set to release on 3rd November 2018, but it has now been delayed and is expected to release tentatively on 22nd April 2019. With the release of notification, exam pattern, vacancy, eligibility and other related details will be declared. Candidates can check the official notification by clicking on the link that will be mentioned on this page after it has been released by SSC.
SSC MTS Exam Pattern 2019: Important Highlight
|Exam Name||SSC MTS (Multi Tasking Staff) 2019|
|Conducted by||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Exam Type||Central Level Recruitment Exam|
|Mode of Exam||Paper I: Online, Paper II: Offline|
|Number of Question||200 (in Paper 1), (1 Letter/Essay Writing in Paper 2)|
|Section||4 (In Paper 1)- General Intelligence & Reasoning, Numerical Aptitude, General English, General Awareness|
|Total Marks||200 (Paper 1), 50 (Paper 2)|
|Type of Question||Paper 1: MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions), Paper 2: Descriptive|
|Exam Duration||2 Hours (for Paper 1), ½ Hour for Paper 2|
SSC MTS Exam Pattern: Selection Process
The officials of SSC have introduced a new scheme for the selection of Multi-Tasking Staff under SSC MTS Recruitment. Basically, the SSC MTS 2019 exam has three stages and the candidates who are qualified in all the three stages will be appointed as SSC MTS staff under SSC. The three stages of the SSC MTS exam is listed below:
- Stage 1: Computer Based Test (Paper 1)
- Stage 2: Descriptive Test (Paper 2)
- Stage 3: Document Verification
Written Examination: The written exam will consist of (Paper-I) objective type paper and (Paper-II) descriptive type.
- (i) Paper-I will consist of questions on ‘General Intelligence and Reasoning’ will be non-verbal considering the functions attached to the post. Questions on Numerical Aptitude and General English will be simple, of a level that an average matriculate will be in a position to answer comfortably. Paper-II will be held only for such candidates who meet the cut-off prescribed by the Commission in Paper-I for different categories.
- (ii) Paper-II will be descriptive in which the candidate will be required to write short essay/letter in English and one language included in the 8th schedule of the Constitution. Paper-II will only be of qualifying nature and is intended to test elementary language skills in view of recategorization of the post as Group-C and in view of job requirements.
SSC MTS 2019 Exam Pattern
The examination of SSC MTS 2019 will be conducted in 3 different levels: Paer-1, Paper-2 (Descriptive Test) & Paper-3 (Skill Test). Paper-1 is an online exam which is objective multiple choice question type. Paper-2 is a pen and paper mode of examination which includes a descriptive paper in English or any other language listed in the government policies. Paper-III is a skill test that needs to be taken as per candidate’s convenience.
SSC MTS 2019 Paper-1 – SSC MTS Exam Pattern
|Reasoning||25||A cumulative Time of 90 minutes|
SSC MTS 2019 Paper-2 (Descriptive Exam)
|Subject||Max Marks||Total Time|
|Short Essay/Letter in English or any Language included in 8th Schedule of the Constitution||50||30 Minutes|
Penalty for wrong answers: 0.25 marks will be deducted every time a candidate marks a question wrong.
- The examination constitutes of two papers, i.e., Paper 1 & Paper 2.
- Paper 1 questions will be objective type (MCQs). 0.25 marks will be deducted for every wrong answer and question paper will be set up in both the languages: English & Hindi.
- Paper 2 questions will be of a descriptive type and qualifying, comprising of Short Essay/ Letter to be written in English or any other language included in the 8th schedule of the Constitution which usually judges the candidate’s elementary language skills.
Documents Required for Verification
Verification of documents is the part of SSC MTS Selection Process. Candidates found faulty while presenting the required set of documents at the time of document verification, will be debarred from SSC MTS selection process.
- Certified true copies or Photostat copies of the certificates will not be accepted in any case.
- Original certificates will be returned after the verification.
Given below is the list of documents that are to be carried at the time of document verification for SSC MTS Selection Process.
- Qualification Certificates
- Proof of Identity (Pan Card, Aadhar Card, Voter ID etc.)
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Passport Size Photographs
- Category Certificate for the Reserved Category Candidates
- Proof of Residence
Best Books Recommended by Toppers for Competitive exam
|Reasoning Book||Buy Now|
|Quantitative Aptitude||Buy Now|
|Gk And Current Affairs||Buy Now|
Important Instructions: SSC MTS Exam Pattern
Carry a printed copy of your admit card, two passport sized recent color photographs and a valid ID proof to SSC MTS 2019 exam center.
- The ID proofs which are approved by the conducting authority are: Aadhar, driving license, university or college ID card, voter ID card or Pan card.
- Candidates must remember that they are not allowed to carry the following items in the exam center: Watches (timers, wrist watch, etc.), books, pens, paper chits, magazines, electronic items (such as mobile phones, bluetooth devices, pen camera or buttonhole camera, scanner, calculator, pen drives, hard drives, CDs or other storage devices).
- Pens, pencils and papers required for rough work would be provided by the center in the exam hall.
- A wall clock will be made available in the classroom so candidates need not worry about managing time.
- Please note that if any candidate is found carrying any of these prohibited items inside the examination hall, the candidate will be barred from the SSC MTS examination for three years.
- No family members, friends, guardians or associates will be allowed with candidate inside the examination center.
- Candidates will be frisked before they enter the classroom where the exam is scheduled. After they enter clear the security check to make sure they are not carrying any of the prohibited items, they will be asked to lead to their classrooms.
- A separate frisking area will be arranged for female candidates. All candidates will be frisked by female personnel only. The process is compulsory for all candidates.
- No candidate is allowed to leave the examination room before the completion of exam.
- If a candidate leaves the examination room without the permission of exam invigilator, he/she will not be allowed to enter the Examination hall and will be debarred from this exam.
- Please make sure that you sign the Attendance sheet when it is circulated in the examination hall.