SSC MTS Books: View here List of Recommended Books, Buy SSC MTS Guide 2019 Book Online at Low Prices in India, List of Recommended Books for SSC Multi Tasking Staff Exam 2019.
SSC MTS Books – List of Recommended Books
First and foremost, let us take a look at the exam pattern to know what sections will appear in your SSC MTS exam.
SSC MTS Selection Procedure – SSC MTS Books
Written Examination: The written exam will consist of (Paper-I) objective type paper and (Paper-II) descriptive type.
- (i) Paper-I will consist of questions on ‘General Intelligence and Reasoning’ will be non-verbal considering the functions attached to the post. Questions on Numerical Aptitude and General English will be simple, of a level that an average matriculate will be in a position to answer comfortably. Paper-II will be held only for such candidates who meet the cut-off prescribed by the Commission in Paper-I for different categories.
- (ii) Paper-II will be descriptive in which the candidate will be required to write short essay/letter in English and one language included in the 8th schedule of the Constitution. Paper-II will only be of qualifying nature and is intended to test elementary language skills in view of recategorization of the post as Group-C and in view of job requirements.
SSC MTS Exam pattern: Paper I
- SSC MTS Paper-I will consist of MCQ .
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||A cumulative Time of 90 minutes|
SSC MTS Exam pattern: Paper II
- SSC MTS Paper-II will be descriptive in nature.
- You are required to write short essay/letter in English or any language included in the 8th schedule of the Constitution.
|Subject||Max Marks||Total Time|
|Short Essay / Letter in English or any language included in the 8th Schedule of the Constitution||50||30 Minutes|
These are the Top 5 SSC MTS Books for Preparation
SSC MTS Books for Preparation
|SSC MTS Books: Exam Specific Books|
|SSC Multi-tasking (Non-technical) Recruitment Exam 2017
The present book for Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Group ‘C’ Recruitment Examination 2017 covers both Paper I and Paper II of the recruitment examination. The book has been divided into two sections covering Paper I and Paper II in detail.At the beginning of the book a section of Current affairs has been provided to give aspirants knowledge of the current happenings in India and world. The book also contains 2014 Solved Paper to help aspirants get an insight into the examination pattern and the types of questions asked therein.
Ultimate Guide to SSC Multi Tasking Staff (Non-Technical) Exam
This book comprises of Comprehensive Sections on: Numerical Aptitude, General Intelligence, English Language and General Awareness. Detailed theory along with solved examples and shortcuts to solve problems.
It also provide Exhaustive question bank at the end of each chapter in the form of Exercise. Solutions to the Exercise have been provided at the end of each chapter. Another unique feature of the book is the division of its General Awareness section into separate chapters on History, Geography, Polity, General Science, Miscellaneous topics and Current Affairs.
SSC Multi-tasking (Gair-Takniki) Bharti Pariksha 2017 (Hindi)
The present book for Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Group ‘C’ Recruitment Examination 2017 covers both Paper I and Paper II of the recruitment examination. The book has been divided into two sections covering Paper I and Paper II in detail.This book is same as first one but in Hindi.
Department of Posts-Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Recruitment Exam Guide
This 2016 edition of Department of Posts-Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Exam has been complied with comprehensive study material and practice sets. The questions included in the book are all based on the latest examination pattern.
The book has been divided into seven different sections that are Previous Year Paper 2015 (Solved), Previous Year Paper 2014 (Solved), Mathematics, Reasoning & Analytical Ability, English, General Knowledge & General Awareness, Postal System At a Glance.
15 Practice Sets & 5 Solved Papers SSC Multi-tasking (Non-Technical) Group ‘C’ Recruitment Exam 2017
Friends this is it for SSC MTSBooks to Read for preparation of ssc mts examination.We will soon publish detailed section wise SSC MTS Books and preparation tips. If you have any queries/questions regarding SSC MTS Books. Feel free to ask them in the comments section below. And we will be glad to answer them for you.