In this article
SSC JHT Answer Key & Response Sheet Out: Download Official Junior Hindi Translator Exam Key
SSC JHT Answer Key 2019 Released: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released answer keys along with the Response Sheet of the online test for the post of Junior Hindi Translator, Junior Translator, Senior Hindi Translator and Hindi Pradhyapak. Candidates can also download SSC JHT Answer Key from SSC official website www.ssc.nic.in.
Candidates may also submit objection/representation against SSC JHT tentative answer keys, if any, through online mode. SSC JHT Objections may be submitted online from 29 November 05:00 PM to 02 December till 05:00 PM on payment of Rs. 100/- per question/answer challenged.
Latest: SSC JHT Answer Key and Response Sheet have been released. Candidates can download the CAT 2019 Answer Key and Response Sheet from the below link. Enter User Id and password to download.
SSC Junior Translator, JHT, SHT, Hindi Pradhyapak Answer Key 2019 – Details
|SSC JHT Answer Key 2019 PDF | Set Wise JT, SHT, Hindi Pradhyapak Exam Key|
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Post Name||Junior Translator (JT), Junior Hindi Translator (JHT), Senior Hindi Translator (SHT), and Hindi Pradhyapak|
|No Of Posts||Multiple Vacancies|
|Exam Date||26th November 2019|
|Tentative Answer Key Status||Released On 29th November 2019|
|Selection Process||Computer Based Test (CBT)
|Job Location||Across India|
SSC JHT Answer Key 2019
The SSC Junior Hindi Translator (JHT) Exam was conducted on 26th November 2019, across different centers present all over the country. The exam was conducted in the online mode for the post of Junior Hindi Translator, Junior Translator, Senior Hindi Translator, and Hindi Pradhyapak. The Computer Based Test was conducted where MCQs were asked in Paper 1 and Translation & Essay in Paper 2. The negative marking of 0.25 Marks while on every correct answer, 1 mark is awarded.
How to Download SSC JHT Answer key?
- Go to the official website of Staff Selection Commission of India i.e. ssc.nic.in
- Click on the Answer Key tab present on the top right-hand side.
- Under Answer Key section, the link for “Junior Hindi Translator (JHT), Junior Translator, Senior Hindi Translator and Hindi Pradhyapak Examination 2019, Uploading of Tentative Answer Keys ” is available, click on it.
- A PDF file will open. Go to the bottom of the page and click on the “Link for candidate’s response sheet, tentative answer keys, and submission of representation”.
- Select an Examination Name to proceed and click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Again a new page will appear, click on the Click Here link present below.
- The Login Page will appear where you need to enter the User ID and Password.
- Download the SSC JHT Answer Key as well as the Candidate’s Response Sheet.
- If you want to apply for the objection then you can do so from the same page.
How To Calculate SSC JHT Score?
Applicants will be able to predict their SSC JHT score with the help of the SSC JHT Answer Key and Candidate’s Response Sheet.
- From the Applicant’s Response Sheet and CAT Answer Key, find out how many answers you got correct.
- Now multiply the number of correct answers with 1 mark. Say it is 180 Correct answers × 1 marks = 180 marks.
- Find out the number of wrong answers and multiply it with -0.25 mark. Say it is 20 wrong answers, then it is -5 marks.
- Subtract the correct answer marks with wrong answer marks, you will get the CAT Raw score which is 180 – 5 = 75 marks in this case.
- Also, consider the marks for the essay and Translation. Paper 2 consists of 200 marks. So assuming you have scored well in the Paper 2, you may get 175 to 190 marks.
We hope that this information on SSC JHT Answer Key has helped you. If you have any queries regarding the SSC JHT 2019 Answer Key then you can ask us and we will get back to you.
Expected Cut-Off for SSC JHT 2019-20 Paper-1
The difficulty level of the questions asked in the exam was of Easy to Moderate level. Let’s have a look at the Expected Cut-Off for SSC JE 2018-19 Paper-1:
|Expected Cut-Off for SSC JHT 2019-20 Paper-1|
|Category||Cut-Off Marks (Out of 200)|
Previous Cut-Off for SSC JHT 2018-19 Exam
The category-wise details of the candidates available and cut off marks for SSC JHT 2018-19 Paper-I Online Exam are as under:
|Junior Hindi Translator, Junior Translator, Senior Hindi Translator and Hindi Pradhyapak Examination Paper-I 2018-19 Cut-Off Marks|
|Category||Cut-Off Marks (Out of 200)||Candidate Available|
- Paper-II will be in descriptive type for a total of 200 marks.
- Total marks will be assigned to Translation & Essay with a duration of 2 Hrs and 40 minutes.
|Translation & Essay||200||2 hrs and 40 mins|