SSC JE Recruitment 2020: Apply Now at ssc.nic.in. Staff Selection Commission has been published an advertisement to recruit for the Junior Engineer group ‘B’ posts in various Indian government department.
SSC JE Notification 2020 Out – Apply Now for JE Post at ssc.nic.in
SSC JE Recruitment 2020 Application Form: The Staff Selection Commission has been published an advertisement to recruit for the Junior Engineer group ‘B’ posts in various Indian government department. Every year authority releases the SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment notification and a huge number of interested applicants apply for this SSC Junior Engineer Exam 2020. Those applicants are waiting for the SSC Junior Engineer 2019 Recruitment they may also apply for this SSC JE 2019. SSC JE written exam is conducted in two phases-Tier I (Paper I) and Tier II (Paper II). Candidates can visit the official website and can start applying from 01st October 2020 and the last date to apply is 30th October 2020 (23:30).
Eligible candidates should read all the details in the official SSC Junior Engineer notification 2020 for Junior Engineer Exam 2020. Aspirants can apply online for SSC JE Application Form 2020 through the official website that is ssconline.nic.in.
SSC JE Recruitment 2020: Important Highlight
SSC JE 2020 Exam: SSC JE Recruitment
Staff Selection Commission organization the exam for recruiting various skilled candidates for Junior Engineer Posts in Civil, Mechanical, Electrical in Central Government Department. This is all India Level exam. The recruitment process of SSC JE Exam 2020 involves two stages – Paper I and Paper II. The applicants qualifying Paper I according to Minimum qualifying will be called for Paper II. This year, the online application form will start from 01st October 2020 and process will end on 30th October 2020.
SSC JE Recruitment: SSC JE Vacancy Details
|Number of Posts: Various
Post Name: Junior Engineer
SSC JE Recruitment: Posts offered through SSC JE 2019
SSC JE Recruitment 2019: Important Dates
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 01-10-2020
- Last Date to Apply Online: 30-10-2020 (23:30)
- Last Date for making online fee payment: 01-11-2020 (23:30)
- Last Date for generation of offline Challan: 03-11-2020 (23:30)
- Last Date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 05-11-2020
- Date of Computer Based Examination (Paper-I): 22-03-2021 to 25-03-2021
- Date of Paper-II (Conventional): To be notified later
SSC JE Recruitment: Eligibility Criteria
SSC JE Recruitment: Educational Qualification
SSC JE Recruitment: Age Limits
Age limit as on 01-08-2019
|S.No||Department||Post Name||Age Limit|
|1.||Central Water Commission||Junior Engineer (Civil)||Max 32 Years|
|2||Junior Engineer (Mechanical)||Max 32 Years|
|3.||CPWD||Junior Engineer (Civil)||Max 32 Years|
|4.||Junior Engineer (Electrical)||Max 32 Years|
|5.||Department of Post||Junior Engineer(Civil)||Max 27 Years|
|6.||MES||Junior Engineer(Civil)||Max 30 Years|
|7.||Junior Engineer (Electrical and Mechanical)||Max 30 years|
|8.||Junior Engineer (Quantity Surveying and Contract)||Max 27 years|
|9.||Farrakka Barrage (Project)||Junior Engineer (Civil)||Max 30 years|
|10.||Junior Engineer (Electrical)||Max 30 years|
|11.||Junior Engineer (Mechanical)||Max 30 years|
|12.||Director General Border Roads Organisation||Junior Engineer (Civil)||Max 30 years|
|13.||Junior Engineer (Electrical)||Max 30 years|
|14.||Junior Engineer (Mechanical)||Max 30 years|
|15.||Central Water Power Research Station||Junior Engineer (Civil)||Max 30 years|
|16.||Junior Engineer (Electrical, Mech.)||Max 30 years|
|17.||Dte of Quality Assurance(Naval)||Junior Engineer (Naval Quality Assurance) – (Mechanical)||Max 30 years|
|18.||Junior Engineer (Naval Quality Assurance) – (Electrical)||Max 30 years|
|19.||National Technical Research Organisation||Junior Engineer (Civil)||Max 30 years|
|20.||Junior Engineer (Electrical)||Max 30 years|
|21.||Junior Engineer (Mechanical)||Max 30 years|
Note: There is age relaxation for candidates belonging to reserved categories:
|Sr. No.||Category||Age Relaxation|
SSC JE Recruitment: Pay Scale
Let’s have a quick look at SSC JE in hand salary for various posts-
|Post Name||Gross Salary||In-Hand Salary|
|Central Water Commission Department, Junior Engineer (Civil) group, Grade ‘B’||Rs 4,200, 32,667 – 37,119||Rs 29,455 – 33,907|
|Central Water Commission Department, Junior Engineer (Mechanical) group, Grade “B”||Rs 4,200, 32,667 – 37,119||Rs 29,455 – 33,907|
|CPWD Junior Engineer (Civil) Department, Grade “B”||Rs 4,200, 32,667 – 37,119||Rs 29,455 – 33,907|
|CPWD Junior Engineer (Electrical) Department, Grade “B”||Rs 4,200, 32,667 – 37,119||Rs 29,455 – 33,907|
|Junior Engineer (Civil) Department, Grade “B”||Rs 4,200, 32,667 – 37,119||Rs 29,455 – 33,907|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical) Department, Grade “B”||Rs 4,200, 32,667 – 37,119||Rs 29,455 – 33,907|
|MES Junior Engineer(Civil) Department, Grade “B”||Rs 4,200, 32,667 – 37,119||Rs 29,455 – 33,907|
|MES Junior Engineer(Electrical and Mechanical) Department, Grade “B”||Rs 4,200, 32,667 – 37,119||Rs 29,455 – 33,907|
|MES Junior Engineer (Quantity Surveying & Contract) Department, Grade “B”||Rs 4,200, 32,667 – 37,119||Rs 29,455 – 33,907|
SSC JE Recruitment:
|Those candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria, they can apply online for Junior Engineer posts through the official website on or before last date that is 30th October 2020. SSC provides two parts to fill online application. These are:
Part I Registration: Candidates need to fill basic information, Click on submit button and you will get the page generated registration number. Keep it safe for next step of registration
Part II Registration: The application process is incomplete without Part II Registration. Part II registration contains filling of payment details, uploading of photograph and scanned signature. You can pay fee online through SBI net banking/debit card/credit cards
Instruction to Upload Image and Signature
More Recruitments to Apply
|Assam Cooperative Bank Recruitment||CLICK HERE TO APPLY|
|Mizoram PSC Recruitment||CLICK HERE TO APPLY|
|UPSC Scientific Officer Recruitment||CLICK HERE TO APPLY|
|HPPSC Recruitment||CLICK HERE TO APPLY|
|BSF Constable Recruitment||CLICK HERE TO APPLY|
|ONGC Recruitment||CLICK HERE TO APPLY|
SSC JE Recruitment: Selection Process
- Step 1: Written examination or Paper 1 (Objective Type). The mode of exam is online comprises of 200 marks.
- Step 2: Written examination or Paper 2 is a conventional type for 300 marks. This exam will take place in an offline mode.
- Note: Please note that there will be no interview round. Selection will be based on the marks secured in the above two papers.
In case of Tie, steps mentioned below will be followed:
1) Marks obtained in Paper-2
2) Marks obtained in Paper-1
3) Senior as per the date of birth (DOB)
4) Alphabetical order in first names of the students
Applicants will be shortlisted and recommended for appointment by the commission on the basis of their total marks in the Paper- I & II, Document verification, and Medical Examination.
Paper-I Exam Pattern
|Subjects||No of Questions|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||50|
|Subjects related to engineering disciplines (CE/EE/ ME)||100|
Total Time Duration: Composite Time Duration of 2 Hours
Paper-II Exam Pattern
|Subjects||No of Questions|
|Subjects related to engineering disciplines (CE/EE/ ME)||300|
Total Time Duration: Composite Time Duration of 3 Hours
Note: For every wrong answer there will be negative marking of 0.25 marks in Paper 1.
SSC JE Recruitment: Application Fee
|Sr. No.||Category||Application Fees|
|1.||General Category||Rs 100/-|
|2.||SC, ST, PH, & Ex-Servicemen||No Fees|
Note: Women candidates and candidates belonging to SC/ST/Ex-serviceman/Handicapped eligible for reservation are free to pay charges of application.
Payment Mode: Through BHIM UPI, Net Bankingor by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cardor in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
How To Apply SSC JE Recruitment
|Procedure for Online Submission of Application
1. On-line application will be available w.e.f. 01-10-2020 to 30-10-2020 (23:30).
2. To apply for the examination, candidates are required to register themselves on http://ssconline.nic.in. Candidates may register once and can apply for any Recruitment Examinations advertised by SSC.
3. The Registration facility is available to the candidates throughout the year on website http://ssconline.nic.in.
4. Candidate should read the instructions given in the Notice of Examination carefully before filling up the Online Registration Form / Application Form.
5. After reading the instructions candidates should move to the Registration Part and fill up the online Registration Part and fill up the online Registration Form.
6. In the Registration Part, candidates will have to fill in basic information relating to them. On submission of details, candidates shall be prompted to check the details and make, corrections, if any, before submitting the Form.
7. Candidate should provide all the required details while filling up the Online Registration / Application Forms. Mandatory fields are marked with sign.
8. On submission of the Registration Form, a page with Registration ID and password will appear.
9. Note down the Registration ID and Password and keep them safely. This would be your permanent Registration ID & Password which would be required to apply for Selection Posts as well as for any other Recruitment Examination of the Commission.
10. The photograph must be uploaded in jpg format. The digital size of file of the photographs must be more than 4 KB and less than 20 KB.
11. The signature must be uploaded in jpg format. The digital size of signature file must be more than 1 KB and less than 12 KB.
12. The Registration becomes complete only after the photograph and signature are uploaded by the candidate.
13. After completion of the Registration Part the candidates should proceed to fill up the Online Application Form.
14. Candidates already registered earlier can directly log into the system and proceed to fill up the Application Form.
15. Candidates should read the instructions in the Notice carefully before filling up the Online Application Form.
16. Request for change / correction in the Application Form shall not be entertained under any circumstances.
17. The application form without photograph / signature or with Blurred photograph / signature or incomplete in any manner will summarily be rejected.
18. The facility of online application (including payment of fees through SBI net banking / Credit or debit cards of any banks) will be available from 1st February 2019 to 25th February 2019. However, candidates who wish to make the payment through challan of SBI, may make the payment to designated branches of SBI within the working hours of bank up to 25th February 2019 provided the challan has been generated by them before 25th February 2019.
SSC JE Recruitment: Important links
|Official Notification||CLICK HERE|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login
|Official Website||CLICK HERE|
|Other Govt Jobs||CLICK HERE|
|Exam Update News||CLICK HERE|
Best Books Recommended by Toppers for Competitive exam
|Reasoning Book||Buy Now|
|Quantitative Aptitude||Buy Now|
|Gk And Current Affairs||Buy Now|
SSC JE Answer Key 2019
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released SSC JE Answer Key for exam held on Sep 23, 24, 25, 26, and 27. The answer key is released online, on ssc.nic.in. It is released via login and to download it user id and password. Candidates can also submit online objections against the answer key of SSC Junior Engineer 2019 by paying Rs.100 per question till October 17, 2019.