SSC JE Recruitment 2017: Apply Now at ssc.nic.in. Staff Selection Commission has been published an advertisement to recruit for the Junior Engineer group ‘B’ posts in various Indian government department.
SSC JE Recruitment 2017: Apply Now at ssc.nic.in
SSC JE Recruitment 2017 Application Form: The Staff Selection Commission has been published an advertisement to recruit for the Junior Engineer group ‘B’ posts in various Indian government department. Every year authority releases the SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment notification and a huge number of interested applicants apply for this SSC Junior Engineer Exam 2017. In 2017-18, the SSC JE 2017 Application form start from 21st October to 17th November 2017. Those applicants are waiting for the SSC Junior Engineer 2017 Recruitment they may also apply for this SSC JE 2017.
Eligible candidate should read all the details in the official SSC Junior Engineer notification 2017 for Junior Engineer Exam 2017. Aspirants can apply online for SSC JE Application Form 2017 through the official website that is ssconline.nic.in.
SSC JE Recruitment: Important Highlight
SSC JE 2017 Exam: SSC JE Recruitment
Staff Selection Commission organization the exam for recruiting various skilled candidates for Junior Engineer Posts in Civil, Mechanical, Electrical in Central Government Department. This is all India Level exam. The recruitment process of SSC JE Exam 2017-18 involves two stages – Paper I and Paper II. The applicants qualifying Paper I according to Minimum qualifying will be called for Paper II. This year, the online application form will start from 14th October 2017 and process will end on 11th November 2017.
SSC JE Recruitment: SSC JE Vacancy Details
|Number of Posts: Various
Post Name: Junior Engineer
SSC JE Recruitment: Posts offered through SSC JE 2017
SSC JE Recruitment 2017-18: Important Dates
SSC JE Recruitment: Eligibility Criteria
SSC JE Recruitment: Educational Qualification
SSC JE Recruitment: Age Limits
|Applicants should below than 18 and not exceed than 32 years. Relaxation will be applicable as per government rules.|
SSC JE Recruitment: Pay Scale
|Post||Grade Pay||Gross Salary|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||4,200||32667 – 37119|
|Junior Engineer (Mechanical)||4,200||32667 – 37119|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)||4,200||32667 – 37119|
|Junior Engineer(Electrical and Mechanical)||4,200||32667 – 37119|
|Junior Engineer (Quantity Surveying & Contract)||4,200||32667 – 37119|
SSC JE Recruitment:
|Those candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria, they can apply online for Junior Engineer posts through the official website on or before last date that is 17th November 2017. SSC provides two parts to fill online application. These are:
Part I Registration: Candidates need to fill basic information, Click on submit button and you will get the page generated registration number. Keep it safe for next step of registration
Part II Registration: The application process is incomplete without Part II Registration. Part II registration contains filling of payment details, uploading of photograph and scanned signature. You can pay fee online through SBI net banking/debit card/credit cards
Instruction to Upload Image and Signature
More Recruitments to Apply
|Assam Cooperative Bank Recruitment||CLICK HERE TO APPLY|
|Mizoram PSC Recruitment 2017||CLICK HERE TO APPLY|
|UPSC Scientific Officer Recruitment 2017||CLICK HERE TO APPLY|
|HPPSC Recruitment 2017||CLICK HERE TO APPLY|
|BSF Constable Recruitment||CLICK HERE TO APPLY|
|ONGC Recruitment 2017||CLICK HERE TO APPLY|
SSC JE Recruitment: Selection Process
Applicants will be shortlisted and recommended for appointment by the commission on the basis of their total marks in the Paper- I & II, Document verification, and Medical Examination.
Paper-I Exam Pattern
|Subjects||No of Questions|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||50|
|Subjects related to engineering disciplines (CE/EE/ ME)||100|
Paper-II Exam Pattern
|Subjects||No of Questions|
|Subjects related to engineering disciplines (CE/EE/ ME)||300|
SSC JE Recruitment: Application Fee: Rs. 100/-
Note: Women candidates and candidates belonging to SC/ST/Ex-serviceman/Handicapped eligible for reservation are free to pay charges of application.
SSC JE Recruitment: How To Apply
|Procedure for Online Submission of Application
1. On-line application will be available w.e.f. 21-10-2017 to 17-11-2017 (upto 5.00 PM)
2. To apply for the examination, candidates are required to register themselves on http://ssconline.nic.in. Candidates may register once and can apply for any Recruitment Examinations advertised by SSC.
3. The Registration facility is available to the candidates throughout the year on website http://ssconline.nic.in.
4. Candidate should read the instructions given in the Notice of Examination carefully before filling up the Online Registration Form / Application Form.
5. After reading the instructions candidates should move to the Registration Part and fill up the online Registration Part and fill up the online Registration Form.
6. In the Registration Part, candidates will have to fill in basic information relating to them. On submission of details, candidates shall be prompted to check the details and make, corrections, if any, before submitting the Form.
7. Candidate should provide all the required details while filling up the Online Registration / Application Forms. Mandatory fields are marked with sign.
8. On submission of the Registration Form, a page with Registration ID and password will appear.
9. Note down the Registration ID and Password and keep them safely. This would be your permanent Registration ID & Password which would be required to apply for Selection Posts as well as for any other Recruitment Examination of the Commission.
10. The photograph must be uploaded in jpg format. The digital size of file of the photographs must be more than 4 KB and less than 20 KB.
11. The signature must be uploaded in jpg format. The digital size of signature file must be more than 1 KB and less than 12 KB.
12. The Registration becomes complete only after the photograph and signature are uploaded by the candidate.
13. After completion of the Registration Part the candidates should proceed to fill up the Online Application Form.
14. Candidates already registered earlier can directly log into the system and proceed to fill up the Application Form.
15. Candidates should read the instructions in the Notice carefully before filling up the Online Application Form.
16. Request for change / correction in the Application Form shall not be entertained under any circumstances.
17. The application form without photograph / signature or with Blurred photograph / signature or incomplete in any manner will summarily be rejected.
18. The facility of online application (including payment of fees through SBI net banking / Credit or debit cards of any banks) will be available from 21-10-2017 to 17-11- 2017 (upto 5.00 PM). However, candidates who wish to make the payment through challan of SBI, may make the payment to designated branches of SBI within the working hours of bank up to 20.11.2017 provided the challan has been generated by them before 5.00 PM of 17.11.2017.
SSC JE Recruitment: Important links
|Official Notification||VIEW HERE|
|Apply Online||CLICK HERE|
|Official Website||CLICK HERE|
|Other Govt Jobs||CLICK HERE|
|Exam Update News||CLICK HERE|