SSC CPO Vacancy 2019 – Check Detail SSC CPO Vacancies Here!
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts the Central Police Organization (CPO) Exam 2019 to fill up the posts of Sub-Inspectors (SI) in Delhi Police, Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs) and the posts of Assistant Sub Inspectors in CISF under various police forces. SSC CPO 2019 Vacancy has a crucial role in finalizing the results, cut-offs and merit list. If the total number of vacancies is high then the cut off will be low and vice-versa. It means that SSC CPO Result totally depends on the number of vacancies.
As per the latest update, SSC CPO Vacancy 2019 has been released on the official website. There are total 2745 vacancies (tentative) for all categories in armed forces and Delhi Police. If you want to know the complete information of SSC CPO Vacancy 2019, then stay connected with Eduncle and read further below. Let’s now look at the vacancy distribution for each post.
List of SSC CPO Posts for 2019
There are total seven posts for appearing in SSC CPO Recruitment Exam. These posts are given below:
- Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police (Male)
- Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police (Female)
- Sub-Inspector in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
Let us now take a look at the vacancy distribution for each of the SSC CPO Post.
SSC CPO 2019 Vacancy – Delhi Police SI (Sub Inspector -Male)
SSC CPO 2019 SI (Sub Inspector – Female) Vacancy in Delhi Police
SSC CPO 2019 SI Vacancy in CAPFs
Name of the Force
|A||B||C||D||E||F(A+B+C+D+E)||10% of F|
SSC CPO Job Profile
The below table provides job profiles of various post in SSC CPO.
|SSC CPO Posts||Job Description|
|SSC CPO SI in Delhi Police||Maintenance of law and order.|
|SSC CPO SI in BSF||protection of the border between India & Pakistan.|
|SSC CPO SI in CISF||provides security to various PSU’s and other important infrastructures.|
|SSC CPO SI in CRPF||Anti-riot & anti – Naxal force.|
|SSC CPO SI in ITBPF||Protection of the border bet. India & China (Ladakh to Arunachal Pradesh)|
|SSC CPO SI in SSB||Protection of Indo – Nepal & Indo – Bhutan borders.|
SSC CPO Salary 2019
|Post’s Name||Pay Scale|
|SSC CPO SI (Executive) in Delhi Police||Rs. 9300-34800 in Pay Band 2 with Grade Pay of Rs. 4200|
|SSC CPO SI in CAPFs||Rs 9300-34800 in Pay Band 2 with Grade Pay of Rs 4200|
|SSC CPO Assistant SI in CISF||Rs.5200-20200 in PB-2 with Grade Pay of Rs. 2800/-|
SSC CPO Recruitment Exam Dates
|Exam Events||Important Dates|
|Release of Official Notification||17th September 2019|
|Starting Date of Online Application||17th September 2019|
|Last Date of Online Application||16th October 2019|
|Last Date of fee payment||18th October 2019|
|Online Paper I Exam (Prelims)||11th to 13th December 2019|
|Online Paper-II Exam (Mains)||To be Updated|
SSC CPO Vacancy 2018
Last Year, there were 1223 Vacancies, which was later revised to 3446 which is revised again to 1578 Refer the vacancy list of SSC CPO 2018 to get idea about the vacancies this year.
SSC CPO Vacancy 2018 (As On 3rd December 2019)
SSC CPO Vacancies for Sub- Inspector (Male) in Delhi Police
SSC CPO Vacancies for Sub- Inspector (Female) in Delhi Police
List of SSC CPO Vacancy for Sub-Inspector (GD) in CAPFs
Reservation Criteria for SSC CPO Vacancy 2019
As per the Government Order and as communicated by the departments reporting vacancies, reservation is available for below categories:
- Scheduled Caste (SC)
- Scheduled Tribes (ST)
- Other Backward Classes (OBC)
- Servicemen (EXS)
The Government also provides reservation for Ex. Servicemen in Delhi Police and special categories of Ex. Servicemen as detailed below.
Out of 10% quota meant for Ex. Servicemen, 50% of such quota will be reserved for the following categories: –
- Having served in the Special Force /NSG (Special Action Group) OR
- Having received a QI” Qualified Instructors” grading in the commando course OR
- Officers from the Navy/Air Force who have worked in the specialized commando type units.
Important Points Related to SSC CPO Vacancy 2019
- Some Important points are given below regarding the changes in official vacancies list. You must read these points before filling the posts in SSC CPO Application Form.
- In case, there will be any revision in the number of vacancies, then SSC will intimate through its website ssc.nic.in.
- Selected candidates who are appointed for the posts of SI in CAPFs and ASI in CISF are liable to serve anywhere in India.
Procedure to Check the SSC CPO 2019 Vacancy
The stepwise procedure for checking the SSC CPO Vacancy 2019 is given below:
- Go to the official website ssc.nic.in
- Select the “Candidate’s Corner”, find the “Tentative Vacancy” and click on it.
- Select the CAPF Exam.
- Now, you can see that all the official lists are opened, which is related to the SSC CPO 2019 Vacancy.
- Click the “Tentative vacancies position for the post of SI in Delhi Police, CAPFs, and ASI in CISF Examination 2019” and get the notice. You can download this PDF.