SSC CPO Tier I 100 Days Study Plan 2020: Mockbank is back with the 100-Day Study Plan specifically for SSC CPO 2020 exam. As you know, SSC COP will be held on 29th September to 1st October 2020 & 5th October 2020 (CBE) and this is the best time to start your preparation. This plan covers each and every topic in a very comprehensive manner. We will update this plan on a daily basis.
SSC CPO Tier I 100 Days Study Plan 2020: 100 Days Comprehensive Study Plan
SSC CGL Study Plan is divided into 100 days duration. We will cover the whole syllabus in 100 Days. Each day, we will help you prepare an essential topic for each section. Not only that, but we will also include Videos & Quizzes in this article.
Hello Everyone, The Commission has released the Official Notification PDF for SSC CPO 2020 on 17th June 2020 to recruit 1564 Vacancies of Sub-Inspector (SI) in Central Armed Police Forces and Delhi Police. It is an excellent opportunity for the graduates who are looking for a government job in defence sector, specially in Delhi Police.
The 100 Days Study Plan for prelims is designed by our expert Aditya Singh who has helped many students to crack the examination with a lot more comfort and ease. In today’s time, you may find a lot of materials on the internet but can you trust those study material? The answer is NO. This situation is similar to those where many people claim to know the cure but only few people actually have the knowledge.
SSC CPO Tier -1 Exam Pattern
→ It is a computer based online test of 200 marks in 120 minutes of time duration.
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||50||50||2 hr(Shift 1: 10.00 A.M. to 12.00 Noon) (Shift 2: 2.00 PM to 4.00 PM)|
|General Knowledge & General Awareness||50||50|
➢ Application will start from 17th June 2020 and will close on 16th July 2020
➢ There is negative marking in of 0.25 marks in all sections
- It is very important to have a proper plan for each and every section as you are going to spend specific allotted time on each section.
- While attempting exam first target the topic in which you are strong and confident.
- If you stuck in any question, don’t waste time on that, move to the next one and then if at last you left with time review that particular question.
- Time plays an important role in competitive exam so, it is important that you should be in the habit of doing small calculations and some topics of reasoning and Quant should in mind only.
- All the above points are very important from exam point of view. But first and foremost thing that you need to concentrate on is “PRACTICE”.
SSC CPO Tier I 100 Days Study Plan 2020
➢ Strategy for General Intelligence
- One’s presence of mind is more than sufficient to solve Reasoning problems.
- Start preparing topic by topic and then make yourself clear with Questions
- Segregate the topics which you are weak in and practice those every day
- By remembering above points one can score very good in Reasoning.
- Attempt Reasoning Topic Wise Test.
➢ Strategy for Quantitative Aptitude
Mathematics is completely based on accuracy and speed, and to achieve these both you need to clear your concept first. Let’s do this step by step –
- Pick a topic.
- Clear the concepts of this topic.
- To solve questions based on this topic.
- Start focusing on time management in solving questions.
- Give a sectional test and analyze it.
- Finally, check your mistakes and improve them.
- Repeat the cycle for the other topics as well.
- These steps will definitely improve your accuracy and speed both.
- Attempt Quantitative Aptitude Topic Test.
➢ Strategy for English Language
- This is the most dynamic section we have seen so far. Many students keep asking that how they can score high in this section.
- English is not a subject but a Language and one needs proper time in order to get used to a Language. For English there are two ways either are good with rules or you must have good reading skills. As we know English is more based on your reading and vocab skills so improve it by daily reading relevant thing as well as master yourself in grammar.
- Building a good knowledge of vocabulary is in one’s hands. You need to implement the new words learned to increase your vocabulary.
- Attempt English Language Topic Test.
➢ Strategy for General Awareness Try to cover the gist of –
- Indian History (Ancient, Medieval and Modern)
- Indian Geography • Economy (Terms and Theories)
- Polity (Basics of Constitution) OR You may cover by the NCERT Books up to X level.
For Current affairs, follow Onlinetyari Current Affair Videos & PDFs. This will help you in enhancing your general knowledge.
- For General Science and Life Science you can also take help of NCERT Books up to X level.
- In physics, not only a theoretical portion but also practice numerical questions as well.
- In chemistry focus on chemical reactions and formulas.
- In biology do attempt the previous year questions.
- Attempt General Awareness Topic Test.
SSC CPO 2020: 100 Days Comprehensive Study Plan
WELCOME to the Day-100 of SSC CPO Study Plan. We advise you to bookmark this article as we will upload Day-wise topics in this post only. Below given is the schedule of the CPO Study Plan 2020.
- SSC CPO Recruitment 2020
- SSC CPO Exam 2020 – Pattern, Syllabus & Books
- SSC CPO Admit Card
- SSC CPO Answer Key