SSC CHSL Questions Asked 14th March 2018, Detailed SSC CHSL Questions Asked 14th March 2018 for Tier I – 1st Shift
SSC CHSL Questions Asked 14th March 2018 – 1st Slot
SSC CHSL Questions Asked 14th March 2018: SSC CHSL Tier I Exam 2018 is started from 4th March 2018 and will be conducted till 26th March 2018. Today was the eight day of SSC CHSL Tier I Exam. Read this article on SSC CHSL Questions Asked 12th March 2018 Tier I. You will come to know about questions asked in today’s exam. This will be helpful in understanding the difficulty level so that you can plan for the upcoming shift of your SSC CHSL Exam.
SSC CHSL Exam Pattern Tier I
This year, SSC has made some changes in the exam pattern by reducing overall exam timing from 75 minutes to 60 minutes. Before you move forward, revise the SSC CHSL Exam Pattern.
- The SSC CHSL Tier I comprises Computer Based Test.
- The exam paper will be Bilingual (English & Hindi) and Objective in nature.
- There will be negative marking of 0.50 marks for each wrong answer.
||No. of Qs
The timing Of SSC CHSL 2018 Exam:
- 10:00-11:00 am
- 1:30-2:30 pm
- 4:30-5:30 pm
SSC CHSL Questions Asked 14th March 2018 for Tier I – Shift 1 (10 AM – Morning Shift)
SSC CHSL Questions Asked 14th March 2018 – General Awareness
- What is the National language of Bhutan?
- Zaheer Khan played for which IPL team?
- Which gas is liberated when ethanol reacts with sodium?
- Under which schedule does Panchayat come?
- Which country has the strongest passport?
- Which marriage was illegal in mythological period?
- What is the kinetic energy of a particle having 10 kg mass and speed 4 m/s.
- What is the mass number of Deuterium?
- Where was the World Chess Tournament 2017 held?
- Find Kinetic energy when mass and velocity is given.
- Where is Pipli Ghat located?
- Where is Bhatkhande Music School located?
2. SSC CHSL Questions Asked 14th March 2018 – English
- Synonym of ‘bridle’
- Synonym of ‘turbulence’
- Idiom –
⇒ All in day’s work
⇒ Penny for your thought
- Antonym of ‘omniscient’
3. SSC CHSL Questions Asked 14th March 2018 – Quantitative Aptitude
- If tanθ = a / b, then find the value of a sinθ + b cosθ / a sinθ – b cosθ = ?
- Find the value of sin221° + sin269° =?
- If sin2θ = 1 /2 Then cos ( 75° – θ) = ?
- Find the value of x, for which equation 12 – 6x and 4x + 2 equals to?
- ΔDEF and ΔGHI is similar Δ. length of DE is 4 cm and length of GH is 9 cm, Find the area of ΔDEF and ΔGHI in ratio.
- 0.99995 + 0.88885 + 0.77775 + 0.66665 + 0.55555 =?
- 1/3 – sec 45 =?
- A is 40% efficient than B. B can do a piece of in 42 days. How much time will A take to complete the same work?
- If A:B = 4:3 find A + B/A – B
- What is the sum of all indivisible number between 30 and 42?
Get the detailed SSC CHSL Tier I Analysis of 14th March 2018 with topic-wise weightage of questions asked from each section.
SSC CHSL Admit Card for Tier I 2017-18
After reading this analysis, if you remember questions from your SSC CHSL exam then please share them in the comment below.