SSC CHSL Questions Asked 12th March 2018, Detailed SSC CHSL Questions Asked 12th March 2018 for Tier I – 1st Shift
SSC CHSL Questions Asked 12th March 2018 – 1st Slot
SSC CHSL Questions Asked 12th March 2018: SSC CHSL Tier I Exam 2018 is started from 4th March 2018 and will be conducted till 26th March 2018. Today was the sixth day of SSC CHSL Tier I Exam. Read this article on SSC CHSL Questions Asked 12th March 2018 Tier I. You will come to know about questions asked in today’s exam. This will be helpful in understanding the difficulty level so that you can plan for the upcoming shift of your SSC CHSL Exam.
SSC CHSL Exam Pattern Tier I
This year, SSC has made some changes in the exam pattern by reducing overall exam timing from 75 minutes to 60 minutes. Before you move forward, revise the SSC CHSL Exam Pattern.
- The SSC CHSL Tier I comprises Computer Based Test.
- The exam paper will be Bilingual (English & Hindi) and Objective in nature.
- There will be negative marking of 0.50 marks for each wrong answer.
||No. of Qs
The timing Of SSC CHSL 2018 Exam:
- 10:00-11:00 am
- 1:30-2:30 pm
- 4:30-5:30 pm
SSC CHSL Questions Asked 12th March 2018 for Tier I – Shift 1 (10 AM – Morning Shift)
SSC CHSL Questions Asked 12th March 2018 – General Awareness
- What is the SI unit of G?
- What is the rank of Pakistan in the world according to its population?
- Who runs the Parliament?
- In which state of India Chamera dam is located?
- After which fight Akbar got the title Ghazi?
- What is the frequency of updating of commercial taxes?
- Which type of medicine is used in Indigestion?
- Which power station among atomic, thermal, wind & hydro provides more electricity?
- What was the theme of World Economic Forum 2018?
- Who was the FIFA player of the year 2017?
2. SSC CHSL Questions Asked 12th March 2018 – English
- Antonym/ Synonym: Lucrative, Courtly
- Idioms Phrases: To create scene
- Spelling Errors: Fluorescent
- Cloze test was based on Indian & American markets.
3. SSC CHSL Questions Asked 12th March 2018 – Quantitative Aptitude
- If A : ( A + B +C ) = 7 : 33 and B : (A +C ) = 2 : 9, What will be the ratio of A : B : C ?
- The average age of class – I and Class-II is 15 years, the average age of class is 12 year and average age of class-II is 19 years. If number of students in class-I is 48. Then find the number of students in class-II.
- If x2 + 3x +1 / x2 – 3x + 1= 1 / 2, then calculate the value of ( x + 1 / x ) = ?
- If 6x2 – 12x + 1 = 0, Then what will be the value of 27x3 +1 / 8x3 = ?
- If length and breadth of the rectangle are increased respectively 10 % and 8 %, how much area of the rectangle will increase?
- 5 years ago age of A was 5 times the age of B, B is 3 /7 of C in age at present. A is 3 years elder than D and age of D is 2 times of B at present. What is present age of C at present?
- Find the value of cot10° × cot20° × cot60° × cot70° × cot 80° =?
- If a + b =3, then claculate the value of a3 + b3 + 9ab = ?
- The average of 20 numbers is 35. If one of the numbers is considered as 45 instead of 85, what will be the new average?
- sin2 21 + sin2 69 =?
Get the detailed SSC CHSL Tier I Analysis of 12th March 2018 with topic-wise weightage of questions asked from each section.
SSC CHSL Admit Card for Tier I 2017-18
After reading this analysis, if you remember questions from your SSC CHSL exam then please share them in the comment below.