SSC CHSL Question Asked 9 July 2019 – All Shift!
SSC CHSL Question Asked 9 July 2019: Today is the 9th day of SSC CHSL 2019 Exam and we are here to share the Question Asked of the first shift of the 9th consecutive day. In this article, we will discuss the exam pattern and the level of difficulty of the exam. The exam started at 10:00 AM and ended at 11:00 AM. The duration of the examination was 60 minutes.
Lakhs and Lakhs of aspirants have applied for SSC CHSL Prelims Exam 2019. Today is the 9th day of SSC CHSL Tier I Exam. So, all the applicants are eagerly waiting to check the Question Asked and Exam Analysis. From the Question Asked, 2019 aspirants can get to know the difficulty of the exam and number of questions asked in the Tier I Exam. To know further information about the SSC CHSL Question Asked 9 July 2019, applicants can check the details from the below link.
SSC CHSL Tier I Exam Overview
|Total Duration||60 minutes|
|Sectional Cut Off||No|
|Negative Marking||0.50 marks|
SSC CHSL Prelims – Exam Pattern
All the aspirants who are going to appear for the SSC CHSL Tier I Exam will get the question as per the below-given pattern. The exam for the SSC CHSL Prelims Exam will be as per the given pattern. Also, candidates can prepare accordingly.
|Sections||Number of Questions / Maximum Marks|
SSC CHSL Question Asked 9 July 2019 – Good Attempts & Difficulty
|Subject||No. of Qs||Shift 1st|
|Difficulty Level||Good Attempts|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||25||Easy to Moderate||18-21|
|General Awareness Section||25||Moderate||15-16|
|English Language & Comprehension||25||Easy to Moderate||20-21|
SSC CHSL Questions Asked: 9th July
Below is the SSC CHSL Tier I questions asked in today’s exam. We will provide the questions based on the reviews given by the students. Stay tuned for GA questions asked in the exam along with other subjects.
SSC CHSL General Awareness Questions (Moderate)
- IPL 2019 Winner?
- One question related to dance form
- odd one out related to hormones..3 options were hormones, one was different
- first lady to get nobel prize in 1903
- Article related to children rights.
- One question from indian pilot- Mona Singh
- Who was the First Governor of Indian state?
- One question from book.
- Address word related to which sport?
- Which factor affect Skin colour?
- SC & ST provision is in which article?
- Which India has been awarded order of the rising sun in japan?
- Author of book, “Social Harmony”?
- First Defence minister of independent India
- Longest serving president of India
- Longest river of Srilanka?
- jhijiya dance related to which state?
- Jamming is related to which sport?
- Which bank Tagline is “aapka bhala sabki bhalai”
- Mughal Garden Wah in Pakistan is situated in which city?
- Who invented www?
- SI unit of radioactivity?
- 1st Viceroy of India
- Who won the world cup in 1979?
- Winner of the pro-kabaddi league 2018?
- Which of the following is not a navratan company?
- Which of the following is not a penninsular river?
- Hirakud dam is situated on which river?
- Article on election of the president?
- One ques from book/author
- One sports trophy was asked
- India’s first supercomputer?
SSC CHSL English Language & Comprehension Questions
- Antonym of arrogant
- Idiom- Acid taste
- One word substitution of Maxim
- Idiom- Dark horse
- Idiom- Hand in gloves
- One word substitution- confectionery
- Synonym- meddle
- ANtonym- Proceed
- Spelling correction- Exceptional
- Find the incorrect spelling out of- Privilege, Professional etc
- One word substitution on Calligraphy
- Antonym of Mental
- Cloze test was easy
SSC CHSL General Intelligence and Reasoning Questions
- Heart: body:: House: ?
- Sunflower: yellow:: blood: ?
- Tortoise: reptile:: Options- (spider: reptile, snake: mammal etc)
- 7: 56:: (options 9:90, etc)
- Ginger: Stem:: Chilli:?
- 15 August 2021 will fall on which day?
SSC CHSL Tier 1 Quantitative Aptitude Shift 1 Questions
- A works for 8 hours and gets Rs 640. B works for 6 hours and gets Rs 360. Find the per day wages ratio (B:A)
- SI for 2 years at a rate of 21% was given. Find the CI
- x-1/x= 7 Find x3 – 1/x3 ?
- DI was bar graph (4 months and 3 states)
- 3cos²A +cot²A=5 Find the value of A.
- Ques on a³+ b³ + c³ = 6abc where values of a, b and c were in the form of x-3, x-5 etc