SSC CHSL Question Asked 8 July 2019 – All Shift!
SSC CHSL Question Asked 8 July 2019: Today is the eighth day of SSC CHSL 2019 Exam and we are here to share the Question Asked of the first shift of the 8th consecutive day. In this article, we will discuss the exam pattern and the level of difficulty of the exam. The exam started at 10:00 AM and ended at 11:00 AM. The duration of the examination was 60 minutes.
Lakhs and Lakhs of aspirants have applied for SSC CHSL Prelims Exam 2019. Today is the 8th day of SSC CHSL Tier I Exam. So, all the applicants are eagerly waiting to check the Question Asked and Exam Analysis. From the Question Asked, 2019 aspirants can get to know the difficulty of the exam and number of questions asked in the Tier I Exam. To know further information about the SSC CHSL Question Asked 8 July 2019, applicants can check the details from the below link.
SSC CHSL Tier I Exam Overview
|Total Duration||60 minutes|
|Sectional Cut Off||No|
|Negative Marking||0.50 marks|
SSC CHSL Prelims – Exam Pattern
All the aspirants who are going to appear for the SSC CHSL Tier I Exam will get the question as per the below-given pattern. The exam for the SSC CHSL Prelims Exam will be as per the given pattern. Also, candidates can prepare accordingly.
|Sections||Number of Questions / Maximum Marks|
SSC CHSL Question Asked 8 July 2019 – Good Attempts & Difficulty
|Subject||No. of Qs||Shift 1st|
|Difficulty Level||Good Attempts|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||25||Easy to Moderate||18-21|
|General Awareness Section||25||Moderate||15-16|
|English Language & Comprehension||25||Easy to Moderate||20-21|
|Total||100||Easy to Moderate||70-76|
SSC CHSL Questions Asked: 8th July
Below is the SSC CHSL Tier I questions asked in today’s exam. We will provide the questions based on the reviews given by the students. Stay tuned for GA questions asked in the exam along with other subjects.
SSC CHSL General Awareness Questions (Moderate)
- First Lok Sabha session was started in which year?
- One question on lake.
- Who is the writer of Namesake?
- One question related to HTML
- 1-2 Questions were asked from history.
- One question related to temple which was built by Chandragupta Maurya.
- One question from speaker.
- bhopal city. name by which ruler?
- Which river orignates from Amarkantak hills ? NArmada
- one ques from author
- one ques related to GDP
- One ques from Sportsperson
- Medals won by India in SPecial Olympics?
- Name of the state where a hospital set up by the LGTBQ community?
- Founder of Vikramshila university?
- 323 B article?
- cox is related to which sport?
- SI unit of capacitance?
- Rajya Sabha/vidhan sabha under which article?
- Rank of India as Steel producer
- Priyanka Chopra is the brand ambassador and visited which country recently?
- By which process gas changes into liquid?
- Book- “An era of darkness-British empire in India” author?
- Kalumer Peak situated in?
- Term- “tumble turn” related to which sport?
- Somnath temple invented by?
- Article on the rights of members of either of the houses of parliament?
- Where is Jawaharlal nehru port situated?
- Chakri Dance originated in which state?
- First lady Gymnast of India who won gold in Turkey?
- Surface-surface medium range Missle launched by Pakistan recently- Shaheen 2
- Chemical name of Slaked lime?
- If we buy a product and sell it in some other market at a higher price, it is known as?
- Ques related to Arundhati Roy book
- One ques based on the name of a classical dancer.
- How many ques can be asked in “zero hour” in the parliament. (17,18,19 etc)
- Name of the battle that occurred in 1757
SSC CHSL English Language & Comprehension Questions
- Antonym of flexible
- synonym of insipid
- One word- who walks on legs- pedestal
- One word Teetotaler
- Antonym of Ascending
- ominous- antonym
- A red day- idiom
- One word- a group of people who wants to control n guided by.
- In a pickle-idiom
- One who eats too much-one word substitution
SSC CHSL Tier 1 Quantitative Aptitude Shift 1 Questions
- Bar graph- 5 ques
- One question from a3+ b3+c3-3abc
- Each Side of a triangle is increased by 30%. Find the change in the area.
Questions asked in SSC CHSL Exam held on 8th July 2019 (All Shifts)
- Adi Granth was written by? Guru Arjan Dev
- Who was awarded the Vyas Samman 2018 Prize? Leela Dhar Jagudi
- Battle of Plassey was fought in the year? 1757
- When is the world Meteorological day celebrated? 23 March
- What is India’s Rank in Steel Production? Second
- Where is Jawahar Lal Nehru Port situated? Mumbai
- Chakri dance form belongs to which state? Rajasthan
- What is the name of National Highway built by Sher Shah Suri? Grand Trunk Road
- One question related to Bib Sports terminology
- One question from the article related to Member of Parliament.
- Who wrote the book An Era of Darkness: The British Empire in India? Shashi Tharoor
- Synonym of Vital
- Idiom: Red Letter Day
- 55, 56, 64, 91, 155, ?
- 11: 120 : : 2 : ?
- Hospitals : Patients : : School : ?
- (8,39,5) – ans. (14, 115, 9)
- Logical venn diagram – (Female, Advocate, Son)
- Tadpole : Frog : : Caterpillar : ?
- Logical venn diagram – Red lentils, Lentils, Food
- Odd number – 25, 49, 64, 16
- Total Income of A & B is Rs 45000. A spends 85% of his income while B spends 70% of his income. Their savings are equal. What is A’s income? Ans 30,000
- A,B & C buy an article for Rs 3000 each. A sells it at 10% profit. B sells it at 5% profit. VC sells it at 15% loss. What is the overall Loss/Profit? No Profit/Loss
- A and B takes 15 days and 10 days respectively to complete a work. If they take up a contract of Rs. 35000. Find the share of A.
- Ratio of speed of trains A and B is 2 : 5. A travels 350 km in 5 hrs, find B’s speed.
- Divisibility by 88
- (6x+3)^2 is divided by 9. Find the remainder
- Which of the following rulers established Vikramshila university? Dharmapala
- Who was the founder of Bhopal town?
- How many medals did India win in special Olympics 2019? 368 medals
- Which river originates from Amarkantak? Narmada River
- Rusting of iron is an example of? Redox
- Chail is located in which state? Himachal Pradesh
- Negatively charged particles in an atom are known as? Electrons
- No. of boundary states present in between India & Bhutan is? 4 (West Bengal, Arunachal Pradesh, Sikkim and Assam)
- Name of the Military Exercise held between India & France?
- I-Help initiative was launched in which state? Assam (To promote digital electoral literacy)
- Which protocol is followed to start the Internet? HTTP
- Who wrote the book NameSake? Jhumpa Lahiri
- Currency of Japan? Yen
- Capital of Dadra & Nagar Haveli? Silvassa
- One question related to the definition of GDP
- Antonym of Ascent: Descent
- Spelling of Opportunity
- Spelling of Explanation
- Synonym of Intrepid: Gallant
- One who walks on foot: Pedestrian
- General Official Pardon: Amnesty