SSC CHSL Question Asked 12 July 2019 – All Shift!
SSC CHSL Question Asked 12 July 2019: Today is the 12th day of SSC CHSL 2019 Exam and we are here to share the Question Asked of the first shift of the 9th consecutive day. In this article, we will discuss the exam pattern and the level of difficulty of the exam. The exam started at 10:00 AM and ended at 11:00 AM. The duration of the examination was 60 minutes.
Lakhs and Lakhs of aspirants have applied for SSC CHSL Prelims Exam 2019. Today is the 9th day of SSC CHSL Tier I Exam. So, all the applicants are eagerly waiting to check the Question Asked and Exam Analysis. From the Question Asked, 2019 aspirants can get to know the difficulty of the exam and number of questions asked in the Tier I Exam. To know further information about the SSC CHSL Question Asked 12 July 2019, applicants can check the details from the below link.
SSC CHSL Tier I Exam Overview
|Total Duration||60 minutes|
|Sectional Cut Off||No|
|Negative Marking||0.50 marks|
SSC CHSL Prelims – Exam Pattern
All the aspirants who are going to appear for the SSC CHSL Tier I Exam will get the question as per the below-given pattern. The exam for the SSC CHSL Prelims Exam will be as per the given pattern. Also, candidates can prepare accordingly.
|Sections||Number of Questions / Maximum Marks|
SSC CHSL Question Asked 12 July 2019 – Good Attempts & Difficulty
|Subject||No. of Qs||Shift 1st|
|Difficulty Level||Good Attempts|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||25||Easy to Moderate||18-22|
|General Awareness Section||25||Moderate||15-17|
|English Language & Comprehension||25||Easy to Moderate||20-21|
SSC CHSL Questions Asked: 11th July
Below is the SSC CHSL Tier I questions asked in today’s exam. We will provide the questions based on the reviews given by the students. Stay tuned for GA questions asked in the exam along with other subjects.
Questions asked in SSC CHSL Exam held on 11th July 2019 (All Shifts)
- Who is the CM of Andhra Pradesh? Jagan Mohan Reddy
- Tributary of Kaveri River? Amaravati
- One question on different dance forms.
- One word substitution- One who arranges flowers. Florist
- Synonym- Dedication- commitment
- Antonym- Hope- Despair
- Synonym- Miniature- Mini, small.
- Pankaj Advani is related to which sport? Billiards
- One question on classical languages.
- Who is the current Finance minister? Nirmala Sitharaman
- Blood circulation is discovered by whom? William Harvey
- One question related to Abhay missile.
- What is the name given to India’s first successful nuclear bomb test? Smiling Buddha
- Who was also known as Devnamapriya? Ashoka
- Sariska National Park is situated in which state? Rajasthan
- AB and CD are two chords that meet outside the center. AB=7 cm, BO=5 cm, and CD=4 cm. Find OD.
- On selling an item at 96rs, there incurs a loss of 20%. In order to make a profit of 15 %, he must sell the item at what price?
- What was the first mission in the ministerial seating of Modi 2.0?
- Which scheme is associated with Debt? Sishu yojana, Krishi yojana, Purush Yojana
- Sariska tiger reserve is located in which state? Rajasthan
- Which hormone in humans is released during stress? Adrenaline
- Antonym of Gaunt- Cheerful
- Synonym of Camouflage- Disguise, Conceal
- Identify the correctly spelt word- Remunerative
- Idiom- In a nutshell- To summarize
- Idiom- An open book- Something easy to understand
- One word substitution- Not able to arrive at any conclusion- Moot point
- Expand NEFT- National Electronic Funds Transfer
- Expand IP- Internet Protocol
- Hill station Daring Badi is situated in which state? Orissa
- What is the venue of the 1982 Asia Cup? Delhi
- On SI at r% pa, amount at the end of 5 years is 5/4 times of the amount after 3 years. Find r?
- 3^(1/2) cos x + sin x = 2, 0<x<90. Find x.
ABC and DEF are similar triangles having perimeters 64 and 48 units respectively. If EF = 12 and DF = 16, find AB?
Two articles A and B costs RS 200 and Rs 300 respectively. A is sold at 5% profit and B at 10% profit. Find the overall profit.
Divisibility by 24. i.e. 8*3
- Antonym- Conclusive
- One word substitution- One who can use both hands skillfully- Ambidextrous
- One question on the nomenclature of the naval exercise conducted in the pacific ocean.
- One question from Racing championships 2018.
- One question on Grand Prix.
- A, B, C work for 9, 12, 18 days resp. A works for only 3 days. In how many days the whole work will be completed?
- One question related to Madhubani Paintings.
- Hampi is in which state? Karnataka
- Asian Games 2018 badminton in men’s category is won by-Indonesia Marcus Fernaldi Gideon Kevin Sanjaya Sukamuljo
- Synonym- Porous, Vary
- One word substitution- Dendrologist
- Which river is not the tributary of Ganga?
- Idiom- Beat around the bush
- Indian Fiscal Federalism is written by Y.V Reddy and? G. R Reddy
- Expand ASCII- American Standard code for Information Interchange
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, and Rajguru were hanged on- 23 March 1931