SSC CHSL Exam Analysis 2020 14th October Shift 1 – Check Detail Analysis
SSC CHSL Exam Analysis 2020 14th October Shift 1: Here is the 1st Shift Exam Analysis for Tier I SSC CHSL 2020 for conducted on 14th October 2020. The overall exam analysis for the Shift I exam was somewhere between Easy to Moderate level. The applicants can check the Topic-wise analysis, level of the question, subject-wise good attempt. We have also provided Questions of English And General Awareness Section to help the applicants who are going to appear in the upcoming shifts. The applicants can utilize their last-minute by reading the complete analysis to know what could be expected in the next shifts. The exam analysis is prepared after direct discussions from the aspirants who have left the Shift I exam. Stay tuned with us for the complete exam analysis of SSC CHSL Shift 1 on 14th October 2020.
SSC CHSL Exam Analysis 2020 14th October Shift 1
Check the section-wise difficulty level of the SSC CHSL Tier I exam 14th October 2020 01st shift in the below table:
|Reasoning||Easy to Moderate|
|Mathematics||Easy to Moderate|
|General Awareness||Easy to Moderate|
SSC CHSL Exam Analysis 2020 14th October Shift 1: Good Attempt
|Sections||No. of Questions||Good Attempt|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||25||20-22|
SSC CHSL Exam Analysis 2020 14th October Shift 1: Subject Wise
Applicants can check the exam review of each subject of SSC CHSL 2020 Tier 1 2020. There are four sections in the exam, namely English, Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, General Awareness. Based on the memory of the students, data collected by our students, we are providing you with the section analysis of SSC CHSL Tier 1 2020. We will be updating the information from the feedback. Please go through the tables below to know the Exam analysis & review for each subject in Shift 1 SSC CHSL 2020.
SSC CHSL Exam Analysis 2020 14th October: Reasoning
The Exam Analysis for the General Intelligence/ Reasoning section was of Easy to Moderate level for the Shift 1.
|S.No.||Topics||No. Of Questions|
|2||Odd One Out||03|
|4||Statement & Conclusions||01|
|12||Venn Diagram & Syllogism||01|
|13||Paper Folding Image||01|
SSC CHSL Exam Analysis 2020 14th October Shift 1: Quantitative Aptitude
Candidates can check the number of questions asked from each topic and the level of the question for these questions. The students have reviewed that the overall level of Maths exam was Easy to Moderate, and the questions based on calculations were very less and comparatively very easy.
|S.No.||Topics||No. Of Questions|
|5||Time & Work||01|
|6||Speed & Distance [Train]||01|
|7||S.I. & C.I.||01|
|8||Profit & Loss||02|
|13||DI [Bar Graph]||02|
SSC CHSL Exam Analysis 2020 14th October Shift 1: English Language
The questions asked in the English Section are easy and we have discussed some questions included in the exam.
|S.No.||Topics||No. Of Questions|
|1||Fill in the Blanks||02|
|5||Idioms and Phrases||02|
|12||Cloze Test Passage||05|
Questions Asked in English Section (from different sets of the exam)
- Syno/ Anto: Vivid, Responsible, Aura, Lethargic, Authentic, Annoy.
- Cloze Test: Struggle of a Students, Pavagadh Archaeological Survey.
- One Word: Homicide.
- Phrasal Verb: Look After.
- Spelling: Lieutenant, commitment.
SSC CHSL Exam Analysis 2020 14th October Shift 1: General Awareness
Questions Asked for GA were more from January to September 2020 and the overall section was of Easy to Moderate level
|Topics Asked||No. of Questions|
Questions Asked in GA
- When was Champaran Andolan was started:- 1917
- Who was president in 1938-39 INC session:- Subash Chandra Bose
- Who was the man of the match of 3rd India-Australia one day match in January 2020?
- President Ram Nath Kovind is which number president of India.?
- Who was the Chief Election Commissioner of India in January 2020?
- Who is the writer of the man booker prize winner book Celestial Body.?
- Mohiniyattam Dance is of which state.?
- Which country P.M recently resigned.?
- Which state bifurcates Nepal from Bhutan.?
- Boundry of which state does not touch Nepal.?
- Who is removed by Impeachment.?
- Who is the current chairman of SBI.?
- “Sara Jha Se Acha Hindustan Humara” was written by.?
- Humans reside in which layer of atmosphere.?
- Which Colour used in Photography.?
- Oldest Road in India.?
- Director of the movie on the life of PM Narendra Modi:- Umang Kumar
- Dwarka temple in Gujarat is located on the bank of which river.?
- Length of Atal Tunnel – 9.02 km.
- Iron Union military exercise held between.?
- Time Magazine’s “Person of the Year” award 2019 was won by.?
- IMF headquarter is located at.?
- India’s rank in Hanley Passport Index.?
- The total number of seats in U.P Vidhan sabha.?
SSC CHSL 2020 Detailed Exam Analysis:
- The mentioned data analyzed for the SSC CHSL exam analysis says that overall the exam was Easy to Moderate
- Overall the total good attempts were between 80-86
- We hope that the information is useful and can be used to assess your performance. Stay Connected for more updates on the exam and cut off.
Exam Shifts for SSC CHSL 2020
|SSC CHSL Exam Date||CHSL Tier I Shifts||Shift Timings for Tier I|
|12th October to 26th October 2020||Shift 1||10 AM – 11 AM|
|Shift 2||1 PM – 2 PM|
|Shift 3||4 PM – 5 PM|
Items to be carried in the Exam Hall during SSC Exams
Candidates should invariably bring the following at the time of reporting for the examination:
- Admission Certificate (Print Copy of Admit Cards).
- Two copies of their latest colored passport size photograph (3 cm x 3.5 cm).
- At least one valid photo-bearing identity proof in ORIGINAL with clear photograph (Eligible photo identity proofs such as Passport, Aadhaar Card/ Print out of e-Aadhaar, Driving License, Service ID Card issued to employees by Central Govt./State Govt./ PSUs, ID Card issued by University/College/School, Voter’s ID Card, PAN Card, Ex-Servicemen Discharge Book issued by Ministry of Defence, Any other Photo Identity Proof issued by Central Govt./ State Govt.).
- If the Photo Identity Card does not contain the complete Date of Birth, then the candidate must carry an additional original document having the Date of Birth as printed on the Admission Certificate (e.g. Admit Card/ Pass Certificate/ Marks Sheet of 10th Class issued only by CBSE/ ICSE/ State Boards; Birth Certificate, Category Certificate, etc. issued only by Central Govt. / State Govt. / PSUs). In case of a mismatch in the Date of Birth mentioned in the Admission Certificate and Photo ID Proof/ the Certificate brought in support of Date of Birth, the candidate will not be allowed to appear in the examination.
- Face mask.
- Hand sanitizer (small bottle).
- Transparent water bottle.
- Printout of COVID-19 Self Declaration Form provided with the Admission Certificate.
COVID-19 Self Declaration Form Mandatory
Bring the Signed Copy of Self Declaration Form in the below Format:
I hereby declare that I haven’t been tested positive for Corona Virus or identified as a potential carrier of the COVID-19 virus and I am also not having any of the symptoms related to COVID-19.
- Candidate Name
- Candidate Roll No.
- Exam Name
- Exam Date
- Exam Shift
- Exam Venue Name
- Signature of Candidate