In this article
SSC CHSL Exam 2015 Result CANCELLED
SSC CHSL Exam 2015 aspirants can check their result at the official website of the commission . The result was expected to be declared in February 2016. But, it was delayed due to some reasons.
- 60975 Candidates are shortlisted for appearing in Descriptive Paper.
- Staff Selection Commission conducted the Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Examination, 2015 on 01.11.2015, 15.11.2015, 6.12.2015 & 20.12.2015 and re-exam on 23.07.2016 for recruitment to the post of Data Entry Operators and Lower Division Clerks at various centres all over the country.
- 30,44,455 candidates appeared in the said Examination.
- Category-wise details of these candidates, who have qualified for appearing for the Descriptive Paper and the cut off applied are given below:
SSC CHSL Exam 2016: Exam Pattern Recent Update
SSC has released a Notice on it’s Official Website regarding Change in the mode of SSC CHSL Examination.
As per the Notice
COMBINED HIGHER SECONDARY LEVEL EXAMINATION- 2016
The Notice of the above mentioned exam was scheduled to be published on 2nd July, 2016. However, the Commission proposes to conduct the exam in the Computer Based Examination Mode, for which modalities are being finalised. Immediately after completion of the necessary formalities the Commission would upload the Notice on the Website of the Commission as well as its Regional Offices.
Under Secretary(P&P-1) 27-07-2016
View the Official Notice here:
SSC CHSL is organised by Staff Selection Commission for recruitment of candidates for posts of Data Entry Operator. The written test will be followed by typing test for the post of Postal Assistant & Sorting Assistant (PA/SA) and Lower Division Clerk on Computer. The test will be conducted in offline mode.
SSC CHSL POST DESCRIPTION:
- Data Entry Operator (DEO) and Lower Division Clerk (LDC) are Group C type of jobs and fall under pay band-1.
- These jobs are for various government ministries, departments and offices.
- Data Entry operators jobs typically means processing of data whereas Lower Division Clerks are to cover registration , maintenance, indexing, recording, typing, comparing and preparing statements.
SSC CHSL PROCESS OF SELECTION
- Selection process will be divided in two parts – Computer Based Written examination followed by a skill test.
- Only those candidates who qualify the written examination will be allowed for skill test. Allotment of candidates to various departments will be made on the basis of merit.
- This means that higher the score in the written examination means better the chances of final allotment. SC, ST, OBC and PH candidates will be adjusted against the general vacancies as per their position in the merit list.
- Reserved vacancies will be filled separately with eligible candidates from the respective categories.
- In case where more than one candidate secures equal aggregates marks, a tie breaker will be applied which is as follows:
- Marks in first part of the selection process (written examination)
- Date of birth, with older candidates placed higher in the merit list
- Alphabetical order in which first names of the candidates appear.