This article will cover Tax Assistant in CBEC, Tax Assistant in CBEC Job Description/Profile, Salary of Tax Assistant in CBEC, Tax Assistant in CBEC Work timing, Career Path of Tax Assistant in CBEC, Required qualification for Tax Assistant in CBEC and stages of examination.[no_toc]
|new CLICK HERE TO VIEW SSC CGL EXAM ANALYSIS 2017|
Suggested reading for SSC CGL 2017
|DOWNLOAD HERE PREVIOUS YEAR PAPERS FOR SSC CGL EXAM|
|FIND HERE THE BEST BOOKS FOR CGL TIER I & II PREPARATION|
|VIEW HERE SSC CGL JOB PROFILES & SALARY FOR ALL POSTS|
In Order to assist candidates select the job profile that suits their nature, we will do a series of posts on different job profiles mentioned in SSC CGL official notification.
SSC CGL – Tax Assistant in CBEC Job Profile, Career Path, Salary, Qualification and Stage of exam.
Tax Assistant in CBEC Job Description:
Tax Assistant in CBEC as the name suggests is an Assistant level post in the CBEC department.
- Your work profile will depend upon where you are posted.
- If you are posted in desk job you are supposed to do clerical work. You will mainly be doing dispatch and preparation of some reports of the section you are posted in.
- You can be posted as posted as PA (Personal Assistant) of commissioners because of very low recruitment for the post of Steno these days
- Also you can be posted as PA of Joint/Additional Commissioner
Tax Assistant in CBEC Work Timings:
As Tax Assistant in CBEC, you will have a proper work schedule. Daily you will be going in the morning and coming back to your home in the evening, no extra work hours and working in shifts.At certain times, it may also involve some travelling during the auditing.
Tax Assistant in CBEC career path:
As Tax Assistant in CBEC, you will have the following career path
- . Executive Assistant (Senior Tax Assistant)
- Excise Inspector/PO/Examiner/Superintendent/Appraiser (Group-B gazetted)
- Assistant Commissioner
- Deputy Commissioner
- Joint Commissioner
- Additional Commissioner of Income Tax
Tax Assistant in CBEC salary and allowances
Total Pay (i) + (ii )
As a Tax Assistant in CBEC you will be entitled to the following major allowances:
- DA on Total Pay above (around 107 %)
- Transport Allowance
- House Rent Allowance(if not provided with quarters)
- Petrol allowance
- A MTNL/BSNL sim from the department on which all STD calls on every type of BSNL/MTNL phone are free; and 400 minutes on other phones whether STD or LOCAL are free for every month. And also 1 GB 3G data free use of data on internet.
According to current pay scales, You would get a salary of around 23,000/- pm initially( can be varied a little as per place of posting)
Tax Assistant in CBEC required qualification:
Degree from recognized university or equivalent.
Tax Assistant in CBEC Stages of Examination:
Three Tier Online Exam, followed by Document Verification
Please let us know what is your preference for SSC Graduate Level examination in the comments section below.
Friends, this is it for SSC CGL Tax Assistant in CBEC Job Profile Salary Career Path and other details. If you have any queries please ask them in the comments section below.
Best Books Recommended by Toppers for Competitive exam
|Reasoning Book||Buy Now|
|Quantitative Aptitude||Buy Now|
|Gk And Current Affairs||Buy Now|
SSC CGL Job profile: All Posts
Recommended Book For SSC CGL Preparation
Here is our recommendation for the Best Book for SSC CGL preparation for Tier 1 Exam. This book by Kiran is designed to help aspirants in knowing the type of questions asked and how to approach them with techniques and shortcuts. It contains 47 Previous Year Papers (from 1999–2016)