In this article
Tax Assistant In CBDT Job Profile, Salary Structure, Work Timings, Career Path
This article will cover Tax Assistant in CBDT (part of SSC CGL Tier 1, Combined Graduate Level), Tax Assistant in CBDT Job Description/Profile, Salary of Tax Assistant in CBDT , Tax Assistant in CBDT Work timing, Career Path of Tax Assistant in CBDT, Required qualification for Tax Assistant in CBDT and Tax Assistant in CBDT stages of examination.
|new CLICK HERE TO VIEW SSC CGL EXAM ANALYSIS 2017|
Suggested reading for SSC CGL 2017
|DOWNLOAD HERE PREVIOUS YEAR PAPERS FOR SSC CGL EXAM|
|FIND HERE THE BEST BOOKS FOR CGL TIER I & II PREPARATION|
|VIEW HERE SSC CGL JOB PROFILES & SALARY FOR ALL POSTS|
In Order to assist candidates select the job profile that suits their nature, we will do a series of posts on different job profiles mentioned in SSC CGL official notification.
SSC CGL – Tax Assistant in CBDT Job Profile, Career Path, Salary, Qualification and Stage of exam.>Tax Assistant in CBDT Job Description:
Tax Assistant in CBDT as the name suggests is an assistant level post. You will be posted in one of the two levels; either in assessment of tax or in non-assessment.
- Your work profile will depend upon where you are posted.
- If you are posted in assessment, you are supposed to do the work related to assessment of the income tax of an individual or a partnership firm or even a company. In addition to that, you will be responsible for feeding that data in the computer. He could also be asked to do any clerical work like work related to DIARY AND DISPATCH, noting, drafting etc. He could also be asked to accompany the RAID team.
- If you are posted in non assessment, you are supposed to do only clerical work.
- This cycle of assigning of working seats keeps changing periodically.
Tax Assistant in CBDT Work Timings:
As Tax Assistant in CBDT, you will have a proper work schedule. Daily you will be going in the morning and coming back to your home in the evening, no extra work hours and working in shifts.At certain times, it may also involve some travelling during the auditing.
Tax Assistant in CBDT career path:
As Tax Assistant in CBDT, you will have the following career path
- Sr Tax Assistant
- Income Tax Inspector (ITI)
- ITO (Group-B gazetted)
- Assistant commissioner.
Tax Assistant in CBDT salary and allowances
Total Pay (i) + (ii )
As a Tax Assistant in CBDT you will be entitled to the following major allowances:
- DA on Total Pay above (around 107 %)
- Transport Allowance
- House Rent Allowance(if not provided with quarters)
- Petrol allowance
- A MTNL/BSNL sim from the department on which all STD calls on every type of BSNL/MTNL phone are free; and 400 minutes on other phones whether STD or LOCAL are free for every month. And also 1 GB 3G data free use of data on internet.
According to current pay scales, You would get a salary of around 23,000/- pm initially( can be varied a little as per place of posting)
Tax Assistant in CBDT required qualification:
Degree from recognized university or equivalent.
Tax Assistant in CBDT Stages of Examination:
Two Tier Written Objective Exam, followed by Document Verification
Please let us know what is your preference for SSC Graduate Level examination in the comments section below.
Friends, this is it for SSC CGL Tax Assistant in CBDT Job Profile Salary Career Path and other details. If you have any queries please ask them in the comments section below.
Best Books Recommended by Toppers for Competitive exam
|Reasoning Book||Buy Now|
|Quantitative Aptitude||Buy Now|
|Gk And Current Affairs||Buy Now|