This article will cover Sub Inspector in CBI (as a part of SSC CGL) Job Description, Sub Inspector in CBI Work timing, Sub Inspector in CBI Career Path, Sub Inspector in CBI Salary, Sub Inspector in CBI required qualification and Central Excise Inspector stages of examination.
In this article
- SSC CGL: Sub Inspector in CBI Job Description, Career Path & Salary
- SSC CGL Job – Sub Inspector in CBI Job Description, Career Path, Salary, Qualification, and Stages of exam
- 1. SSC CGL Sub Inspector in CBI Job Description/ Profile:
- 2. SSC CGL Sub Inspector in CBI Work Timing:
- 3. SSC CGL Sub Inspector in CBI Career path:
- 4. SSC CGL Sub Inspector in CBI Salary and allowances
- 5. SSC CGL Sub Inspector in CBI Qualification:
- 6. SSC CGL Sub Inspector in CBI Stages of Examination:
- SSC CGL Job profile: All Posts
- YOU CAN VIEW SSC CGL RECRUITMENT NOTIFICATION HERE
- Recommended Book For SSC CGL Preparation
SSC CGL: Sub Inspector in CBI Job Description, Career Path & Salary
SSC CGL Job – Sub Inspector in CBI Job Description, Career Path, Salary, Qualification, and Stages of exam
1. SSC CGL Sub Inspector in CBI Job Description/ Profile:
Sub Inspector in CBI as the name suggests, is an SI level post offered through SSC CGL. In this job, you would work for The Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI), which is the foremost investigating police agency of our country, It comes under Central Government and helps in maintaining safety and well-being of our economy. CBI is generally involved in major criminal investigation
This is mostly a field job and your work profile would be to investigate various kind of crimes (like corruption and economic crimes). The cases will mostly be those which are not solved by local police or other agencies. You will be given a great training in the crime investigation. Sometimes when going on raids, you may also be given a pistol or revolver for your protection,
2. SSC CGL Sub Inspector in CBI Work Timing:
As a Sub Inspector in CBI, you will not have a proper work schedule. You will be working on different cases and as per the need of the case, you may have to extend your working hours or may even work on Saturdays
3. SSC CGL Sub Inspector in CBI Career path:
As a Central Excise Inspector, you will have the following career path
- Deputy Superintendent
- Additional Superintendent
- Senior Superintendent
Total Pay (i) + (ii )
As a Sub Inspector in CBI you will be entitled to the following major allowances:
- DA on Total Pay above (around 107 %)
- Transport Allowance
- House Rent Allowance(if not provided with quarters)
- Petrol allowance
- Limited bill for mobile
- 25 % extra on normal DA and Basic Pay
- one month salary extra/year
According to current pay scales, You would get a salary of around 40,000/- pm initially( can be varied a little as per place of posting)
5. SSC CGL Sub Inspector in CBI Qualification:
Degree from recognized university or equivalent.
Also, CBI requires certain physical standards like your height, chest size, and proper vision.
6. SSC CGL Sub Inspector in CBI Stages of Examination:
Two Tier Written Objective Exam, followed by Document Verification and Physical Test.
Friends, this is it for Sub Inspector in CBI.
SSC CGL Job profile: All Posts
Recommended Book For SSC CGL Preparation
Here is our recommendation for the Best Book for SSC CGL preparation for Tier 1 Exam. This book by Kiran is designed to help aspirants in knowing the type of questions asked and how to approach them with techniques and shortcuts. It contains 47 Previous Year Papers (from 1999–2016)
Please let us know what is your preference for SSC Graduate Level examination in the comments section below.