This article will cover Examiner Job Description, Examiner Work timing, Examiner Career Path, Examiner Salary, Examiner required qualification and Examiner stages of examination.
In this article
- SSC CGL: Examiner Job Description, Career Path, Salary, Qualification and Stage of exam
- SSC CGL Examiner Job Description, Career Path, Salary, Qualification and Stages of exam
SSC CGL: Examiner Job Description, Career Path, Salary, Qualification and Stage of exam
Online applications for SSC CGL Examination is open now.
Inorder to assist candidates select the job profile that suits their nature, we will do a series of posts on different job profiles mentioned in SSC CGL official notification.
SSC CGL Examiner Job Description, Career Path, Salary, Qualification and Stages of exam
1. SSC CGL Examiner Job Description/ Profile:
Examiner is an inspector post.Your work profile will depend upon your posting. If you are posted in Headquarter, you have to do Clerical or file related work. If you are posted in the field, you have to do executive work like examining the goods being imported or exported and assessing duty on them.
In this job uniform is not mandatory.
You will be posted mainly in coastal areas
2. SSC CGL Examiner Work Timing:
In Examiner job, you will have a proper work schedule. Daily you will be going in the morning and coming back to your home in the evening, no extra work hours and working in shifts.At certain times, it may also involve some travelling during the inspection.
3. SSC CGL Examiner Career path:
As an Examiner you will have the following career path
- Appraiser (Group-B Gazetted office) after completing three year of service
- Assistant Commissioner
- Deputy Commissioner
4. SSC CGL Examiner Salary and allowances
Total Pay (i) + (ii )
As an Examiner you will be entitled to the following major allowances:
- DA on Total Pay above (around 107 %)
- Transport Allowance
- House Rent Allowance(if not provided with quarters)
- Petrol allowance
- Limited bill for mobile
According to current pay scales, You would get a salary of around 40,000/- pm initially( can be varied a little as per place of posting)
5. SSC CGL Examiner Qualification :
Degree from recognized university or equivalent.
6. SSC CGL Examiner Stages of Examination:
Two Tier Written Objective Exam, followed by Document Verification.
Friends, this is it for Examiner post of SSC CGL.
MockBank is conducting All India Rankers Test for LIC AAO on 28th and 29th Feb. Register Now:
Please let us know what is your preference for SSC Graduate Level examination in the comments section below.