Dear Mockbankers, The Fifth day of the SSC CGL Tier I exam is completed. The level of the paper was somewhat easy.
In this post we are sharing SSC CGL Exam Questions Asked on 31 August 2016. Here are some of the Questions asked in today’s exam.
SSC CGL Exam Questions Asked on 31 August 2016
- What are the abbreviations of WEP?
- The French revolution begin – 1789.
- Get Odd one? Agra, Shimla, Darjeeling, Ooty – Agra
- In which year the United Nations was established – 24 October 1945.
- Who is called the blade runner?
- Which stage of cell division the Morphology of the chromosome can be best observed – Metaphase stage.
- Winner of Euro Cup 2016- Portugal.
- In which Book the Vande Mataram song has been taken – Anandamath.
- Which of the following range parallel to the Indian Coastline
- In Which County allows human euthanasia? – Netherlands.
- Who died in the First viceroy in India – Lord Mayo.
- In which country the Maximum thorium reserve available – India.
- The reason for the Maximum pollution in the world?
- How the Acid rain forms.
- What is the zeolite?
- Where is the Siachen…….
1. Which of the following is a ohmic conductor?
2. Jawaharlal Nehru Award is related to which field?
3. Oxygen is liberated from plants by the process of?
4. Which form of calcium is used as a fertiliser?
5. Sangam literature were patronised by which ruler?
6. Treaty of Mangalore was signed between
7. Nobel prize is not given in which of the following fields?
English: meaning of arduous,
Passage was direct.
1. X + 1/X = 3 , so, X square + 1/X square = ?
2. 1 quest on direct SP , CP, Profit formula
3. Pie chart (4) ques
4. Average of 2 persons is 3 and average of 3 persons is 4. So, what is average of 5 persons.
5. If three sides of a triangle are in the ratio of 2:3:4 and the smallest side is 1 cm. Then what is the length of the longest side?
More Questions will be uploaded soon
We will be update this article soon with more Questions, So kindly bookmark (Control+d) this page, so that, you can open its anytime.