Dear Mockbankers, The Fourth day of the SSC CGL Tier I exam is completed. The level of the paper was somewhat easy.
In this article
In this post we are sharing SSC CGL Exam Questions Asked on 30 August 2016. Here are some of the Questions asked in today’s exam.
SSC CGL Exam Questions Asked on 30 August 2016
1. Find Odd one? Agra, Darjeeling, Shimla, ooty
2. Euro Cup 2016 Winner is?
3. When did french revolution begin?
4. Maximum thorium reserve in which country?
5. United Nations established in which year?
Ans. 24 October 1945
6. Morphology of chromosome can be best observed in which stage of cell division?
7. First viceroy who died in India?
Ans. Lord Mayo
8. Which of the following range parallel to the Indian Coastline?
9. Who is called the blade runner?
Ans. Oscar Pistorius
10. Vande Mataram song has been taken from which Book?
11. What is the full form of WEP?
Ans. Wired Equivalent Privacy
12. Which county allows human euthanasia?
13. Unit of radioactive?
14. Father of Abul Fazal?
Ans. Shail Mubarak
15. Which is called quicklime ?
Ans. Cao (Calcium oxide)
- If no atmosphere than what is the colour of the sky? – Black
- The partition of congress was done in which session – Surat Session, 1907
- Ozone layer protects earth from which rays – Ultra Violet Radiation
- What is Residex? – Ans: In India, National Housing Bank completely owned by RBI, computes an index termed NHB RESIDEX for real estate related indexation.
- Constitutional Remedies fall under which of the following? – Fundamental Rights
- First woman president of Congress – Annie Besant
- Comptroller and Auditor General (CAG) submit his reports to whom? – President and Governor
- Shiva Thapa is associated with which sports? – Boxing
- Which country exited from European countries – Britain
- Palk of strait separate which country – India & Sri Lanka
- What is Silica gel? – Desiccant
- In which body organ is HCl made? – Stomach
- Pt. Birju Maharaj is associated with which dance form – Kathak
- Western and Easter Ghats meet at? – Nilgiri Hills
- Where are Rhinoceros found in India – Kaziranga
- Which virus constantly keeps shifting to escape detection by antivirus – Trojan
- First council of Buddha – Rajgriha
Click here to Give Free SSC CGL Tier 1 All India Rehearsal Test
We will be update this article soon with more Questions, So kindly bookmark (Control+d) this page, so that, you can open its anytime.